• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Users Of Every Power

I mean I feel like it's still alright in a vacuum, if sucky by verse standards

Well, I did calcs for him recently, but when I get those eval'd and I make a profile for him, I have a new submission for worst user of Magnetism Manipulation...
6-1-673124-52.jpg

The reason why I say this? While Raz and Hat Kid have Magnetism Manipulation that is limited to a few select collectibles, at least their power has some benefit. Phix, on the other hand, has passive Magnetism Manipulation that he can only turn off for a few seconds, and based on what I can tell from the gameplay... Phix's passive Magnetism Manipulation is actually a detriment to him rather than a boost.:

Basically he gets pulled by magnetic fields that just exist, and in some cases, that can mean him dying. He can propel himself off magnetic fields, sure, but I don't think he has any direct influence on the fields: only his own polarity.

Also, there's Monarch of Pointland for Zero-Dimensionality: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Monarch_of_Pointland

I don't think you can get any worse than being a literal point.

Last edited:
Marksmanship - Stormtroopers. Despite being claimed to have excellent marksmanship by Obi-Wan Kenobi, they have a hard time aiming jack. Two specific Stormtroopers couldn't even hit rubbish off the ground.:

Seriously, you can't even expect Stormtroopers to hit Han Solo after he straight-up bum-rushed them:

By the way, their accuracy in the first movie alone is rated at 2.47%:

Marksmanship - Stormtroopers. Despite being claimed to have excellent marksmanship by Obi-Wan Kenobi, they have a hard time aiming jack. Two specific Stormtroopers couldn't even hit rubbish off the ground.:

Seriously, you can't even expect Stormtroopers to hit Han Solo after he straight-up bum-rushed them:

By the way, their accuracy in the first movie alone is rated at 2.47%:

Blame Palpatine, like, canonically stormtroopers are good shots, it's just Palpatine mindfucks them to miss a **** ton, they actually hit things in the comics and whatnot

I don't have a profile set up for them, but I do have a candidate for Summoning.
Disguised Zombo from Death Road to Canada is an April Fools character summons zombies every time they attack, but they are hostile to them. Since killing a zombie takes at least one hit, sometimes more, the ability is completely counterintuitive.
It's arguably worse than the Accused's despite the lower punishment because it's inevitable rather than up to chance.
I'll get this set up sooner or later.

• Weapon Creation
Actually, I just remembered another character in Death Road to Canada. All dogs, including Woof, have Weapon Creation, but what this actually alludes to is that by barking, there is a 2% chance they just relieve themselves and produce a turd.

Granted, it can be picked up and thrown at a zombie to hurt it as much as a light furniture item can, but why would you?

Actually, I just remembered another character in Death Road to Canada. All dogs, including Woof, have Weapon Creation, but what this actually alludes to is that by barking, there is a 2% chance they just relieve themselves and produce a turd.

Granted, it can be picked up and thrown at a zombie to hurt it as much as a light furniture item can, but why would you?
I'd say that desperate times call for desperate measures, but lots of zombie apocalypses seem to come from diseases, & doing that seems like a prime way to spread disease.

Classic Sonic: uses it to kill himself
so true

seems good

I'm skeptic. IIRC, doesn't he say "I'm outta here" & jumps off the stage to lose a life.
I guess he technically does "die" if we count losing a life.

Surprisingly enough, Sonic can also fail to self-eliminate, in the right circumstances:

I'm skeptic. IIRC, doesn't he say "I'm outta here" & jumps off the stage to lose a life.
I guess he technically does "die" if we count losing a life.

Surprisingly enough, Sonic can also fail to self-eliminate, in the right circumstances:

It not working all the time makes it worse.

Danny Phantom for Extrasensory Perception?

His Ghost Sense only works on ghosts and if he's distracted it won't go off most of the time even if the ghost is right next to him.

Danny Phantom for Extrasensory Perception?

His Ghost Sense only works on ghosts and if he's distracted it won't go off most of the time even if the ghost is right next to him.
I feel like that's still pretty useful for someone whose whole thing is dealing with ghosts
Milo Murphy simply beats out Shiage in that regard. Milo simply needs to build his life, daily and long-term, around the issue of Murphy's Law. Sometimes it has benefits, but those are rare.
I thought that was listed as Luck rather than Probability. Honestly, I don't really know the difference between the two, but it kinda feels like it should be the former.

This thing for healing, it requires an entirely seperate Tyranid entity around it to get healed

This thing for healing, it requires an entirely seperate Tyranid entity around it to get healed
Why is this listed as an ability instead of as outside help? My tyranid lore is a bit rusty, but wasn't said entity born after it?

Why is this listed as an ability instead of as outside help? My tyranid lore is a bit rusty, but wasn't said entity born after it?
Tyranids are all interconnected for the most part, that's probably why such an ability is on the profile.

Tyranids are all interconnected for the most part, that's probably why such an ability is on the profile.
I'd be fine with listing supportive tyranid castes as standard equipment or something, but the thing is the Doom of Malan'tai was never shown being healed by this caste, and that the caste itself was born out of the remains of its corpse.

I'd be fine with listing supportive tyranid castes as standard equipment or something, but the thing is the Doom of Malan'tai was never shown being healed by this caste, and that the caste itself was born out of the remains of its corpse.
Oooooh it just clicked with me, I'm an eejit

Malan'tai has it for that literal fact it's mutations spawned the Zoanthropes lmfao

Well, I did calcs for him recently, but when I get those eval'd and I make a profile for him, I have a new submission for worst user of Magnetism Manipulation...
6-1-673124-52.jpg

The reason why I say this? While Raz and Hat Kid have Magnetism Manipulation that is limited to a few select collectibles, at least their power has some benefit. Phix, on the other hand, has passive Magnetism Manipulation that he can only turn off for a few seconds, and based on what I can tell from the gameplay... Phix's passive Magnetism Manipulation is actually a detriment to him rather than a boost.:

Basically he gets pulled by magnetic fields that just exist, and in some cases, that can mean him dying. He can propel himself off magnetic fields, sure, but I don't think he has any direct influence on the fields: only his own polarity.

Also, there's Monarch of Pointland for Zero-Dimensionality: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Monarch_of_Pointland

Update: Phix has a profile now.

I thought that was listed as Luck rather than Probability. Honestly, I don't really know the difference between the two, but it kinda feels like it should be the former.
Yeah, the thing is that "Murphy's Law" possesed by Milo (and the "good luck" by Phineas and Ferb) are signifigantly more like fundamental forces. I'm not exagerating at all btw, this is litterally what's stated in the show.

Yeah, the thing is that "Murphy's Law" possesed by Milo (and the "good luck" by Phineas and Ferb) are signifigantly more like fundamental forces. I'm not exagerating at all btw, this is litterally what's stated in the show.

6-1-673124-52.jpg

Update: Phix now has a profile if you're still looking for a "Worst Magnetism Manipulation" user.

Bumping for interest.

Just looking at the top of the list....
You'd think that surely there'd be candidates for Absorption or Astral Projection (Already a niche power as it is.), Adaptation (Tons have this for various reasons.) would be easier to get candidates for, considering how niche they are.

Dan Phantom (Clockwork Overshadowed) for Higher-Dimensional Existence. He's the embodiment of the timeline, but do to his unstable nature, he's passively destroying the timeline and himself so eventually he ends up taking himself out as well as the timeline.

Back