• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Users Of Every Power

Fair on Morphman, I feel like Westley's resurrection is basically on the same level as Miss Chalice's so idk which I should keep.
I guess it's easier to say it's a tie. I'd say the difference between the two is how they can interact with others. Miss Chalice needs someone to munch on the cookie she had, but in her case, she can actually interact with others. Also, it's a cookie; who the hell is gonna question it? With Westley, I think someone needs to know what the pill does and administer the pill to him because Westley cannot really become a ghost when he dies, which cuts off the one avenue of interaction any character can really have when they're dead.

Yeah but Westley is actually resurrected, Chalice only gets like two minutes to prance around and then the effects are reverted.

Should also be mentioned that Westley is basically paralyzed for the first couple hours or so after his resurrection

She doesn't seem to actually have mind manip on her profile

Kishin Asura for weather manipulation:
Weather Manipulation (Caused red clouds to gather around him just from awakening)
Arthur Boyle for free movement and creation[His is worse than the current one since you can eat a watermelon and Arthur's creation is literally useless]:
Shinra Kusakabe for matter manipulation[It's just him literally disintegrating at a molecular level and that's it, he just doesn't die because he uses time manipulation to remake himself]:

Last edited:
Kishin Asura for weather manipulation:

Arthur Boyle for free movement and creation[His is worse than the current one since you can eat a watermelon and Arthur's creation is literally useless]:

Shinra Kusakabe for matter manipulation[It's just him literally disintegrating at a molecular level and that's it, he just doesn't die because he uses time manipulation to remake himself]:
Arthur's "creation" is less creation and more "text manipulation."

Also, nominating Mindy K- I mean, HBO Velma for worst Martial Arts.
I would like to elaborate further on my choice (That is by quoting someone else's comments). All the comments were made by @Random-Helper323 in this thread so credit to him.
Speaking as a martial arts practitioner myself, I can tell you that a skilled wrestler is very capable in combat. There's a reason why MMA, the fighting style used in the UFC, is primarily a mix of boxing, Muay Thai, wrestling and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. It's because those four fighting styles work.

However, the part about Velma's page that strikes me as a limiter on her skills, arguably to the point of not warranting the martial arts listing, is that it was a school tournament, and the tournament was not in wrestling but in women's self defence. Those women's self defence classes generally teach worthless stuff, and since they, and all other Mcdojos, are really about getting paid to give their students false confidence rather than actually training fighters who might compete or something, they can get away with it.
Muay Thai is a form of kickboxing. Kickboxing does indeed work too. Those forms are all effective, in different ways. That's why MMA combines the best of all of them. I can tell you that one of my sparring partners does MMA, boxing and wrestling and he says the wrestling is the most physically demanding.

A skilled wrestler can restrain someone much stronger than them, actually. And that's not factoring in the ability to hyper-extend (dislocate) or otherwise break joints. Still, Velma taking women's self defence classes and winning a high school women's self defence tournament is nothing. Boast about that to a real martial artist and you'll make them laugh.
The problem with women's self defence courses is multi-layered. Most of the popular moves only work if the opponent lets it. I figured that the show would pretend such classes were real martial arts both because they always do, and because they don't want to claim otherwise.

Still, if her opponents were all weak and she won by lifting them and pinning them while being much stronger and heavier, all while they knew very little, then all that proves is that she's a bully, something that's becoming a very common characteristic in "heroes" these days. That hardly even qualifies as a show of skill.
His arguments make sense to me especially since Velma has Peak Human LS which would allow her to easily overpower normal people.

I don't have a profile set up for them, but I do have a candidate for Summoning.

Disguised Zombo from Death Road to Canada is an April Fools character summons zombies every time they attack, but they are hostile to them. Since killing a zombie takes at least one hit, sometimes more, the ability is completely counterintuitive.

It's arguably worse than the Accused's despite the lower punishment because it's inevitable rather than up to chance.

I don't have a profile set up for them, but I do have a candidate for Summoning.

Disguised Zombo from Death Road to Canada is an April Fools character summons zombies every time they attack, but they are hostile to them. Since killing a zombie takes at least one hit, sometimes more, the ability is completely counterintuitive.

It's arguably worse than the Accused's despite the lower punishment because it's inevitable rather than up to chance.

That is like that joke spell "Ketamine ape!" But It's the only atack You know and the ape is alread pissed against You

I don't know where Foxy can be placed but he's really a bad user for his devil fruit, if Robin for example
ate the Noro Noro no Mi over Hana Hana no Mi. In short, she would be One Piece's equivalent of Hit from Dragon Ball!! Not that she could manipulate time but would be able to turn her targets into sitting ducks with the Nori Nori no Mi and eliminate them very efficiently!! And there is no need for beams or some other BS, Robin could just strike them on the back of the neck aiming for the spinal cord causing the targets' nervous system to slow down giving Robin the opportunity to quickly kill them with the target barely knowing what even happened!!

And also if Robin had a impact/ax/blast/reject dial or just an explosive in general, it can be slowed down making it a time bomb to place as the right location to blast it off.

As it can be seen, the Nori Nori no Mi is an extremely dangerous fruit to deal with, and anyone going up against it shouldn't underestimate it!

Last edited:
Actually can we bring up Pandora from SFxT for any category? It's whole gimmick is that it just does a bunch of dumb stuff that is rarely helpful.

Pandora Mode sucks for several reasons in both lore and gameplay (Leaves you bloodlusted and f**ked up, forces your ally to die/pass out, makes you die/pass out in a few seconds according to gameplay)

Its Existence Erasure's only purpose is to destroy itself if that's what someone approaching it wants to do.

It also can just self-destruct in a different way, arguably to spite anyone who wants to just hold onto it like a souvenir

I don't know where Foxy can be placed but he's really a bad user for his devil fruit, if Robin for example
ate the Nori Nori no Mi over Hana Hana no Mi. In short, she would be One Piece's equivalent of Hit from Dragon Ball!! Not that she could manipulate time but would be able to turn her targets into sitting ducks with the Nori Nori no Mi and eliminate them very efficiently!! And there is no need for beams or some other BS, Robin could just strike them on the back of the neck aiming for the spinal cord causing the targets' nervous system to slow down giving Robin the opportunity to quickly kill them with the target barely knowing what even happened!!

And also if Robin had a impact/ax/blast/reject dial or just an explosive in general, it can be slowed down making it a time bomb to place as the right location to blast it off.

As it can be seen, the Nori Nori no Mi is an extremely dangerous fruit to deal with, and anyone going up against it shouldn't underestimate it!
Wait him?
latest

I edited the pic and removed some of the garbage at the end that prevented it from showing up

So to be clear, we can't suggest anything that isn't already on the profiles, right? Because I have some good suggestions that aren't on any profile yet.
If the character you suggest have no profile than obviously no but if they do then you can, though make sure to get a CRT approved to give them the ability.

If the character you suggest have no profile than obviously no but if they do then you can, though make sure to get a CRT approved to give them the ability.
No, they have profiles (three of the things I wanted to suggest are verse powers anyways), I just haven't updated them with these specific abilities yet.

I'm not making the CRTs until next year at minimum though.

ate the Noro Noro no Mi over Hana Hana no Mi. In short, she would be One Piece's equivalent of Hit from Dragon Ball!! Not that she could manipulate time but would be able to turn her targets into sitting ducks with the Nori Nori no Mi and eliminate them very efficiently!! And there is no need for beams or some other BS, Robin could just strike them on the back of the neck aiming for the spinal cord causing the targets' nervous system to slow down giving Robin the opportunity to quickly kill them with the target barely knowing what even happened!!

These are Foxy's powers and abilities by the way:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Proficient Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Adept Gunslinger and Creation (Can use his Noro Noro powers to form a sword), Radiation Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (Ate the Noro Noro no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that endows him with the ability to emit noroma photons. Said photons slow anything they touch to a near standstill for thirty seconds), Limited Fire Manipulation (The Gorilla Puncher 13 can ignite the targets it touch), Limited Pseudo-Flight (He can use a glider while he uses his powers to levitate for a while), Limited Time Manipulation (His Noro Noro beams slow down the time of the target, like when Foxy stopped the time counter from many bombs)

Back