• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Users Of Every Power

I don't think this is the kinda mindset you should take into this...
I want clarify I am mostly joking given the standards and goals of both sites scp isn't the biggest fan of basic super weapons and characters and this lead to most powers not being the best for fighting.
SCP-662's summoning has to be rung and directed and while it makes him immortal the bell is 10-C.

idk, honestly that should probably be a weapon profile

Not sure, but I'll throw my hat in that any character with 'Bonus Attack' from Puzzle and Dragons might count for Durability Negation.

Bonus Attack does 'True Damage', which bypasses durability entirely. While those kinds of abilities sometimes are just game mechanics, 'true damage' has been lore relevant for bypassing characters with Type 2 Immortality and characters with overwhelming defenses in the canon stories, rather than solely gameplay.

Bonus Attack is, however, the worst True Damage attack in the franchise. It requires setup to use, it can't be boosted by multipliers, it has no element so it can't hit for weakness exploitation, and does a whopping 1 damage total.

Without backup, it's just durability negating chip damage, and the user might as well give up.

Not sure, but I'll throw my hat in that any character with 'Bonus Attack' from Puzzle and Dragons might count for Durability Negation.

Bonus Attack does 'True Damage', which bypasses durability entirely. While those kinds of abilities sometimes are just game mechanics, 'true damage' has been lore relevant for bypassing characters with Type 2 Immortality and characters with overwhelming defenses in the canon stories, rather than solely gameplay.

Bonus Attack is, however, the worst True Damage attack in the franchise. It requires setup to use, it can't be boosted by multipliers, it has no element so it can't hit for weakness exploitation, and does a whopping 1 damage total.

Without backup, it's just durability negating chip damage, and the user might as well give up.
Do the users also have access to better True Damage moves?

bump.
Meng Xia: Mind Manipulation (Pocket Reality Manipulation): She has no control over the ability. The ability will only be activated when she is near the inevitable death (being in coma for three years due to car crash in Meng Xia's case). It is not combat-applicable and it actually won't affect the "real world". (At least it gives her a peaceful death) When she dies, the effect wears out.
While this is really bad, I'm not sure why it's Mind Manip?
Not all of them. Some of them only get Bonus Damage and that's it.
good addition, then

Also, here's a few additions of my own!

• Superhuman Physical Characteristics - Tokio Morishima and other Silver Eye users - Silver Eye users have enhanced metabolism. This does not help in a fight whatsoever.
  • Information Analysis - Tokio Morishima - Tokio's mechanical Silver Eye can store an insane amount of information, however it needs to be manually inserted like you would transfer data with a USB into a PC, and he cannot access it in a coherent way, while it risks driving him insane.
  • Blood Manipulation - John Constantine - John's Demon Blood appears to subconsciously follow his wishes, coagulating to prevent the reattachment of his thumb after he cut it off in a crazed state. This does not help in combat.
  • Psychometry - John Constantine - By his own admission, John sucks at psychometry.
  • Time Travel - John Constantine - Can only be used if both him and a past version of him cast the same spell, which has happened only once and likely cannot be done again.

I won't say this is the worst just yet, but I'll put it in here for a filler slot.

Jigglypuff's Sleep Manipulation. Technically with how Pokemon works, if this thing is chopped in its throat at all, or if its target is hiding behind something, or has a barrier, it legit just doesn't work. But hey, if those aren't a factor, it can still be okay, right? Wrong. Because even in its base state, it only has a 55% chance to actually put someone to sleep. Very sad.

I won't say this is the worst just yet, but I'll put it in here for a filler slot.

Jigglypuff's Sleep Manipulation. Technically with how Pokemon works, if this thing is chopped in its throat at all, or if its target is hiding behind something, or has a barrier, it legit just doesn't work. But hey, if those aren't a factor, it can still be okay, right? Wrong. Because even in its base state, it only has a 55% chance to actually put someone to sleep. Very sad.
nah that is only because of throat chop stopping you from using sound based stuff and the barriers and substitute can block earthquakes so they are not ordinary barriers
In the anime it also works always

• The Sentry; Statistics Reduction - just so he can be weak enough to die. And can only work on himself.
  • Captain Atom; explosion manip - literally blows the **** up.
  • Mister Mxyzptlk; pre crisis - hair manip. Literally the only thing he did was give lex woman like hair.

I actually have a verse that works exactly like that lol

but eh i think that's decent

Firestar for Precog; only gets vague prophecies occasionally in his dreams that can happen in less then a month or more then an entire year

I'll just put both in the page since they're both virtually useless

I'm not sure, it's much worse than most time travel out there but it does have some use.
Shinra Kusakabe's Time Travel is worse. It only applies to himself when he reduces himself to atoms going at the speed of light or faster to repair his body. But it doesn't appear to undo any damage or anything, though, just put him back together when he rips himself apart.

Father (First Key) has a couple of neat additions, he's made of gas and can float but neither are useful at all given that he's stuck in a glass flask and will die if it breaks. Body control is similarily worthless. Also, I dunno if I should count verse powers but despite being super knowledgeable on Alchemy, he's literally just unable to use it himself.

For Shapeshifting, possibly Hush. According to the page, it looks like it's just plastic surgery.
That probably shouldn't count for the power lmao. Idk if I should add it.
Bumping this but to clarify Thrive explains in its second part that he didn't have control of the arms and that tale was made by a team the author of SCP-3589's original article was a part of.
Way the profile explains it he just randomly draws them, right?
SCP-096 (second key) gravity manipulation that only works when he's on the sun for an week, and doesn't even do much.
Seems good

Disagree the sun has 333,000 times the amount of earth and it didn’t take a week they just found out the earth’s orbit started to decay a week ago.
Meh fair point that is pretty strong
idk then, it's not great but he does manage to use it fairly well
Ghirahim for Corruption, he scales to another demon whose own corruption only affects small animals (And not even all small animals) and it only works at night.
that works lol

idk then, it's not great but he does manage to use it fairly well
No he works around it he doesn’t have direct control of the arms I mean one time they just when out of their way to absorb someone causing him to fail an escape attempt and seemingly make him give up hope for freedom.

Back