• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Users Of Every Power

Again I am pretty sure there are characters that have similar triggers but actually die.
If there are, then you should link their profiles, & explain why they're more likely to suicidally blow themselves up than something that literally does so at explicitly the slighest provocation, voluntary or involuntary, including because of bumps in the terrain, anger, overeating, boredom, & to fight.

If a CRT for a verse I'm working on gets accepted the character will have the worst weather manip due to just creating a rain cloud that helps collect pollen more and spawn rewards.

If a CRT for a verse I'm working on gets accepted the character will have the worst weather manip due to just creating a rain cloud that helps collect pollen more and spawn rewards.
But I don't know how to get CRTs accepted

Eh, it doesn't sound too bad if a little goofy

In my mind I auto corrected the title to "Worst Users on the Wiki" and was like "boy lemme tell you"

:smug:

Anyways two suggestions as discussed on Discord:
  • Ant-Man (Scott Lang) for Biological Manipulation (Can shrink his own stomach to feign sickness) and Antimatter Manipulation (Can ensure mutual destruction by touching matter)
  • Vector (Marvel Comics) for his Self-BFR, where he pushes himself out of the fabric of reality irreversibly

Gru's Fart Gun for Fragrance Manipulation.

Also something discussed on Discord, Yorha Androids like 2B can apparently form organs and organic secretions within them to mimic human processes which is a really dumb thing for an Android and low level Organic Manipulation.

Gru's Fart Gun for Fragrance Manipulation.
Doesn't it knock people out?
Also something discussed on Discord, Yorha Androids like 2B can apparently form organs and organic secretions within them to mimic human processes which is a really dumb thing for an Android and low level Organic Manipulation.
I

hm

would probably have to be on the profile though

SCP-6011-1's reality warping just prevents them from being destroyed by any 3d object.
That is not bad lol
SCP-2818 kills the wielding unless they have good regen but now they are not near the weapon.
I mean it's not really good or bad perse it just works like that, the SCP isn't the user so it isn't negative
SCP-507 dimensional travel random.
fair
SCP-021 pain manipulation it hurts the person using it.
maybe
SCP-034 shapeshifting besides what is on the profile it only works on humans.
That's still kinda handy
Someone else can finish insulting scp I am bored of doing it.
I don't think this is the kinda mindset you should take into this...
Cherry Bomb explodes after being planted killing it
judging by side material and the almanac entries it's choosing to explode, it doesn't automatically happen

Given pretty much every other 2d character is accepted as immune to 3d attacks relying on reality warping to pull off the same isn't great.
Yeah ok but this still gives it immunity to anything that 90% of the characters in this wiki can do
Okay my understanding is a weapon fight includes wielders for the weapons and if they die the weapon loses but is that not how it works.
I mean yeah but this is a weapon, what does it care about the wielder

Mevolent for Earth Manipulation. Unless I'm forgetting something, Mevolent can only be considered to have the basic Elemental version of Earth Magic. Said basic version is simply the ability to turn yourself into a stone statue for a random amount of time. And I mean random. Do it and you could be a statue for decades, unable to do anything at all.

Yeah ok but this still gives it immunity to anything that 90% of the characters in this wiki can do
It should already be immune and it isn't even perfect for protecting them from being instantly destroyed it will fail if pushed to far.
To go even further it there is a two week gap between it's use on average, has been dangerous to it, and traumatized it multiple times.

He doesnt have it on his page yet, but He-Man has a very specific form of time manip where he can physically affect a timeline via raw strength but in such a way where it doesnt really do anything except make things explode. Because 80s.

Tart for darkness manipulation specifically her restricted and full power key, unless you make her dream and try to drive her into despair she can’t use it

[[https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rumia]] Darkness Manipulation: Can create a ball of darkness that blocked all light around herself, which blinded herself as well.

edit: It's not even Darkness Manipulation in a cool sense either, but literal darkness. as in she can only create shade at best...that also blinded herself.

Last edited:
He doesnt have it on his page yet, but He-Man has a very specific form of time manip where he can physically affect a timeline via raw strength but in such a way where it doesnt really do anything except make things explode. Because 80s.
i'd rather use stuff that's on the profiles

Rumia can at least use hers in combat, tart’s doesn’t work outside of specific circumstances
Rumia also have a much more basic level of darkness manip, that is essentially making shade ball and somehow managed to ram into a tree with it. I would said Rumia make effort to be extra useless with her power.

Nah if Rumia can also use it offensively it doesn't count

Isn't that what gives him Acausality type 4? Or can he just be killed like normal

I have no clue where does the type 4 acausality stuff even come from, neither the fate or probability manipulation stuff, they are mentioned nowhere in the original short. So someone likely just wanted to... highball webcomic characters? Dunno.

Back