• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Users Of Every Power

man it kinda sucks that the profile doesn't explain what the thorn actually is at all but i'll trust you on that

although, young's spatial manip is worse imo, because 076's is theoretically usable

Chi Manipulation & Martial Arts - Dan Hibiki (Street Fighter). His fighting style is outright ineffective, incompetent and incomplete and has some of the weakest ki attacks both in-game and expanded media (His Gadouken just bounces or fizzles out on Rufus' belly in the UDON comics). Generally has some awful techniques and is outclassed by nearly everyone in the cast.

Was Electrode removed from the OP?
Yeah I changed my mind on including characters without profiles
Chi Manipulation & Martial Arts - Dan Hibiki (Street Fighter). His fighting style is outright ineffective, incompetent and incomplete and has some of the weakest ki attacks both in-game and expanded media (His Gadouken just bounces or fizzles out on Rufus' belly in the UDON comics). Generally has some awful techniques and is outclassed by nearly everyone in the cast.
Y'see I was thinking about it but while Dan is completely pathetic compared to literally everyone else in Street Fighter his abilities are still useful to him, his Ki blasts can be charged or he can boost their power- I dunno about them being weak cause idk SF that much.

As for awful techniques I mean sure, relatively, but this man can still pull off a standing high roundhouse kick in less than a second without needing to move his other foot throughout the entire move, plus some moves that would be completely impossible IRL like his Koryuken, Dankukyaku and Focus Attack. Just cause it's ineffective against people with a more complete fighting style doesn't mean it's not worth anything on its own.

Yeah I changed my mind on including characters without profiles
It lacks a Key for Voltorb, & perhaps I should've checked it exists, but Electrode has been a profile since January 31st, 2019. (Apparently, looking at the Page's History.)

c5b.jpg

I wonder if that counts as Immersion.
Also, physically appear? Could they step out of the mirrors?
Immersion is being able to enter things like books, movies, drawings, and whatnot, "cross the boundary between fiction and reality" as the profile says. What is going on here isn't the same as like entering a tv screen.

What I mean by "physically appear in". I mean that as in they are actually inside the mirrors and are still capable of interacting with the world. I'm honestly still not sure what ability that can be listed as, like I said it doesn't exactly fit the bill for Immersion so the only ability that I can think of it would fall under is Reality Warping, and that's because Reality Warping is one of the most broad powers out there.

Monarch of pointland with light manip he just glows that is it and it doesn't even do anything either since he is zero D
i mean his light is 3D so technically he's one hell of a smurf. plus most light manip is equally useless
Immersion is being able to enter things like books, movies, drawings, and whatnot, "cross the boundary between fiction and reality" as the profile says. What is going on here isn't the same as like entering a tv screen.

What I mean by "physically appear in". I mean that as in they are actually inside the mirrors and are still capable of interacting with the world. I'm honestly still not sure what ability that can be listed as, like I said it doesn't exactly fit the bill for Immersion so the only ability that I can think of it would fall under is Reality Warping, and that's because Reality Warping is one of the most broad powers out there.
i think that's still treated as Immersion? Either way idk with how varied RW is I'm sure there's even lamer examples

Does The Monarch of Pointland's light let him see or anything?
Because sure, other characters might have useless light, like glowing eyes, but The Monarch of Pointland is a ONE-DIMENSIONAL POINT. Which means he is an infinitesimally small, & so, wouldn't the same be true of his light?

Does The Monarch of Pointland's light let him see or anything?
Because sure, other characters might have useless light, like glowing eyes, but The Monarch of Pointland is a ONE-DIMENSIONAL POINT. Which means he is an infinitesimally small, & so, wouldn't the same be true of his light?
He is zero D and no he cannot see with his light

I mean he is immobile so he wouldn't really get anything from seeing it anyway

I mean he is immobile so he wouldn't really get anything from seeing it anyway
In theory, there are circumstances where visual knowledge is useful even if you can't move. But yes, The Monarch of Pointland probably wouldn't really be able to DO anything with the info he'd get if he COULD see.

Pardon my pedantic-ness, please.

SCP-966's sleep manipulation while it can eventually permanently incap, anyone who doesn't rely on a physical mind or doesn't need sleep won't care and it is literally just stopping you from sleeping which takes a long time to get the full effect(in this case I am looking at the power in a vacuum)

Also employee's mind and fear hax don't get weaker they just get a better resistant to getting driven mad with equipment also the level of madness we are talking about is suicidal.

Last edited:
I was referring to sound manipulation and it would be easier to convince someone I am someone else by changing a voice rather than I am someone you should mess with because I make your voice sound weird when you refer to me out loud.

As incredibly useless as both Sound Manips are I think the SCP's is worse here. Tech manip should be Text manip here tho
SCP-966's sleep manipulation while it can eventually permanently incap, anyone who doesn't rely on a physical mind or doesn't need sleep won't care and it is literally just stopping you from sleeping which takes a long time to get the full effect(in this case I am looking at the power in a vacuum)
I mean that is still a fairly effective ability for them, much weaker than your average Sleep Manip but it's definitely not useless.
Also employee's mind and fear hax don't get weaker they just get a better resistant to getting driven mad with equipment also the level of madness we are talking about is suicidal.
ah alright, will fix later

I mean that is still a fairly effective ability for them, much weaker than your average Sleep Manip but it's definitely not useless.
Listen if it takes a week for my power to effect you it is not a great power then again does frisk still have sleep manipulation.

Anyway Dado pill and drink based powers someone has to consume them.

And SCP-504 superhuman speed only works if someone tells a bad enough joke and kills it.

Listen if it takes a week for my power to effect you it is not a great power then again does frisk still have sleep manipulation.
Hey if you're an invisible hunter that stalks its prey, I'd say it's pretty decent. Plus it only takes one application, it's virtually a death sentence.
Anyway Dado pill and drink based powers someone has to consume them.
Eh, not sure, they're impractical in actual combat but there's still use to them.
And SCP-504 superhuman speed only works if someone tells a bad enough joke and kills it.
Good addition. I assume Flight also applies?

Yes
I can't believe some of the scp stuff I thought of was actually not completely terrible also could we change SCP-4494's technology manipulation on the profile

I was referring to sound manipulation and it would be easier to convince someone I am someone else by changing a voice rather than I am someone you should mess with because I make your voice sound weird when you refer to me out loud.
Yeah, but the sound manip can still be used to make someone think they got hacked.

One should also not forget that Saiki is virtually incapable of using either of his two abilities voluntarily. He, for the most part, will only use them accidentally, which adds another layer of uselessness.
He would need incredible concentration to use them at will, which makes tricking someone in practice virtually impossible. Especially since he will use a random other ability should he mess up, which did happen.

Season 1 Flash (CW) could work for Time Travel.
It requires him to be moving at high speeds in addition to some set of unknown factors that he doesn’t know and can’t control or replicate, he can’t control where in time he goes, disasters he stops by changing the past are replaced by ones of comparable severity to him, and since he lacks acausality type 1 any drastic changes will erase him from existence.
He has a more controlled version of it (in terms of where it sends him and actually knowing how to activate it) with prep and outside help, but that also requires precise control of his speed to avoid being killed by it (at a speed he wasn’t even sure he could reach at the time), it causes a black hole that could destroy the planet, still has the acausality problem, opened a bunch of inter-dimensional portals, and he seems to be stuck in a fixed causal loop that means he can’t really do anything with it (at the only point he would want to go back to, his future self is also there and stops him from changing things).

Yeah, but the sound manip can still be used to make someone think they got hacked.

One should also not forget that Saiki is virtually incapable of using either of his two abilities voluntarily. He, for the most part, will only use them accidentally, which adds another layer of uselessness.
He would need incredible concentration to use them at will, which makes tricking someone in practice virtually impossible. Especially since he will use a random other ability should he mess up, which did happen.
I'll just put both in the page since they're both virtually useless
Season 1 Flash (CW) could work for Time Travel.
It requires him to be moving at high speeds in addition to some set of unknown factors that he doesn’t know and can’t control or replicate, he can’t control where in time he goes, disasters he stops by changing the past are replaced by ones of comparable severity to him, and since he lacks acausality type 1 any drastic changes will erase him from existence.
He has a more controlled version of it (in terms of where it sends him and actually knowing how to activate it) with prep and outside help, but that also requires precise control of his speed to avoid being killed by it (at a speed he wasn’t even sure he could reach at the time), it causes a black hole that could destroy the planet, still has the acausality problem, opened a bunch of inter-dimensional portals, and he seems to be stuck in a fixed causal loop that means he can’t really do anything with it (at the only point he would want to go back to, his future self is also there and stops him from changing things).
I'm not sure, it's much worse than most time travel out there but it does have some use.

What?
He would need incredible concentration to use them at will, which makes tricking someone in practice virtually impossible.
Okay that is Fair but it also should have been mentioned earlier.

SCP-6011-1's reality warping just prevents them from being destroyed by any 3d object.
SCP-2818 kills the wielding unless they have good regen but now they are not near the weapon.
SCP-507 dimensional travel random.
SCP-021 pain manipulation it hurts the person using it.
SCP-034 shapeshifting besides what is on the profile it only works on humans.
Someone else can finish insulting scp I am bored of doing it.

Listen while it's behavior and hair trigger are a problem it does damage and doesn't kill itself making decent.
But it does knock itself out, & very often, for no good reason, including when there's nothing worth damaging.
Heck, oftentimes it's involuntary.

But it does knock itself out, & very often, for no good reason, including when there's nothing worth damaging.
Heck, oftentimes it's involuntary.
Again I am pretty sure there are characters that have similar triggers but actually die.

Back