• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Users Of Every Power

Nominating Terry Bogard for worst Information Analysis. He is specifically skilled in accurately guessing a woman's measurements. Yeah, that's literally it. Not sure how that would help him in a fight. Morphman's sampler at least tells him potentially useful info about his foes.

Nominating Terry Bogard for worst Information Analysis. He is specifically skilled in accurately guessing a woman's measurements. Yeah, that's literally it. Not sure how that would help him in a fight. Morphman's sampler at least tells him potentially useful info about his foes.
In theory, knowing the size of parts of your opponent's anatomy could be useful for gauging what ranges you need for your attacks, & where to attack for precise strikes, useful in martial arts. Ex: It could help determine where precisely to swing one's fist to hit a vital spot or a pre-existing injury.

He could also just use that skill/information to psyche someone out, MAYBE Social Influencing stuff.

By contrast, Morphman requiring a still opponent & a substantial amount of time to use his Information Analysis makes it far less practical.

Terry's IA can get info that's useful for SI or just to help him gauge his opponent's physiques or where to attack, & he can put that info to use with his martial arts.

Morphman's IA can't do anything unless he's already putting himself in danger or his opponent is extremely passive, if not practically incapacitated. & if he gets interrupted, it fails, no?

So, I'd say Morphman is worse; Terry can use his at a glance. Morphman requires conditions that are just asking to get torn to shreds in a match.

In theory, knowing the size of parts of your opponent's anatomy could be useful for gauging what ranges you need for your attacks, & where to attack for precise strikes, useful in martial arts. Ex: It could help determine where precisely to swing one's fist to hit a vital spot or a pre-existing injury.

He could also just use that skill/information to psyche someone out, MAYBE Social Influencing stuff.

By contrast, Morphman requiring a still opponent & a substantial amount of time to use his Information Analysis makes it far less practical.

Terry's IA can get info that's useful for SI or just to help him gauge his opponent's physiques or where to attack, & he can put that info to use with his martial arts.

Morphman's IA can't do anything unless he's already putting himself in danger or his opponent is extremely passive, if not practically incapacitated. & if he gets interrupted, it fails, no?

So, I'd say Morphman is worse; Terry can use his at a glance. Morphman requires conditions that are just asking to get torn to shreds in a match.
One problem with that. It doesn't apply to anyone other than women.

Terry's is definitely worse. He's in a fighting game and as far as we know never actually uses it against female opponents, so any arguments that it could be useful fall flat. It's not like it's exactly difficult information to gauge to begin with.

Terry's is definitely worse. He's in a fighting game and as far as we know never actually uses it against female opponents, so any arguments that it could be useful fall flat. It's not like it's exactly difficult information to gauge to begin with.
Forgive my asking, please, but how do we know he isn't using that assessment capacity to augment his fighting capabilities?

Forgive my asking, please, but how do we know he isn't using that assessment capacity to augment his fighting capabilities?
Because it's supposed to be a gag so there's no mention of him using it to his advantage in combat and his performance against females are the same as males.

Because it's supposed to be a gag so there's no mention of him using it to his advantage in combat and his performance against females are the same as males.
Fair enough, I suppose.

Competency or lack thereof in useage is a factor, after all, & if he doesn't actually use it to any actual advantage, that's worse useage of his IA than Morphman who can at least apply it in very narrow, dangerous circumstances.

So under that pretense, it has my agreement, for whatever's that worth. (I do genuinely appreciate you indulging my position on matter such as these.)

Fair enough, I suppose.

Competency or lack thereof in useage is a factor, after all, & if he doesn't actually use it to any actual advantage, that's worse useage of his IA than Morphman who can at least apply it in very narrow, dangerous circumstances.

So under that pretense, it has my agreement, for whatever's that worth. (I do genuinely appreciate you indulging my position on matter such as these.)
Yeah, Terry is a genius when it comes to fighting but none of it has to do with knowing the bust/waist/hip ratio of a woman.

Back