• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Warcraft Discussion Thread: For suffering!

That moment where I can go on a profile-making hiatus and still make more profiles in that time then anyone else involved with the verse

so i am getting around to finishing the Shadowmourne page i started working on.
and i wanted some more clarification on something be we consider the armor penetration stat to be anything or just a gameplay thing?
Also has anyone been looking at the 10.2 stuff they have been showing off?

I forgot you were doing that

Depends on how the armor pen is done, but like, often times it ignores Durability to an extent

Nope, cause I'm not doing Primalists or Aspects, I will be overseeing their creation though.

yeah I was thinking of putting it as limited durability negation as shadow's edge, and Shadowmourne bypass some protection that armor gives but not all of it.

Anything Dragon Aspect or Primalist waits until Dragonflight is OVER. I don't want to have 500 Dead revisions over this shit.

i know. I will still get the base of the page ready since if there are no new generic abilities for prismatic blades this will just be a raw stat boost for the sword.

Well looks like prismatic blades had no narrative appearance in 10.2 and the models are trasmog fodder for FOMO.
So Quel'delar's best feats are the incomplete, and corrupted version it harms the halls of reflection players. the purified, and complete version rag dolls Wrath Lor'themar when he tries to claim it. So looks like it would be 7-A

Well looks like prismatic blades had no narrative appearance in 10.2 and the models are trasmog fodder for FOMO.
So Quel'delar's best feats are the incomplete, and corrupted version it harms the halls of reflection players. the purified, and complete version rag dolls Wrath Lor'themar when he tries to claim it. So looks like it would be 7-A
Yeah, should probably be made alongside Lor'themar if you'll give me some time to make him, unless you want to handle both?

Yeah, should probably be made alongside Lor'themar if you'll give me some time to make him, unless you want to handle both?
i can wait. oh there is another point in scaling it's original form should upscale from the depowered Quel'Serrar which no sold Onyxia's fire breath, and was able to punch through her scales.

i can wait. oh there is another point in scaling it's original form should upscale from the depowered Quel'Serrar which no sold Onyxia's fire breath, and was able to punch through her scales.
Onyxia is weird in scaling to my knowled, right now I think she's just At least 7-A, but admittedly I haven't researched her much

Yeah Onyxia's only seems to scaling from fighting classic era players, classic era Varian, classic era Broll , and classic era Jaina. according to the comics. so At least 7-A is likely the best she has at the time the quest for Quel'Serrar happens.

Yeah Onyxia's only seems to scaling from fighting classic era players, classic era Varian, classic era Broll , and classic era Jaina. according to the comics. so At least 7-A is likely the best she has at the time the quest for Quel'Serrar happens.
he's done!

Nice

And Yeah it was ragdoll, you don't just ****** Y E E T someone like that and not have ragdolled them

Ignoring game mechanics of course cause it woulda two-shot Lor'themar as far as his HP is concerned
That sword really wanted NOTHING to do with him.
Also i have since found Lady Liadrin was shown using a prismatic blade with the same in game model as Quel'Delar in WoD, and legion. Though i don't think it is meant to be Quel'Delar considering they seem to reused that model for generic prismatic blades. though it's only scaling is her fighting the DK PC with it.
Which i think would be an outlier.

That sword really wanted NOTHING to do with him.
Also i have since found Lady Liadrin was shown using a prismatic blade with the same in game model as Quel'Delar in WoD, and legion. Though i don't think it is meant to be Quel'Delar considering they seem to reused that model for generic prismatic blades. though it's only scaling is her fighting the DK PC with it.
Which i think would be an outlier.
TBF the entire thing with PCs is that they jump tiers literally every 2 seconds each expansion so the only solid scaling for them is speed since that remains mostly consistent and LS. Everything else jumps from "oh you're fighting this god-killer" to "this random wild cat is kicking your ass"

There's a very, VERY good reason they don't have profiles.

TBF the entire thing with PCs is that they jump tiers literally every 2 seconds each expansion so the only solid scaling for them is speed since that remains mostly consistent and LS. Everything else jumps from "oh you're fighting this god-killer" to "this random wild cat is kicking your ass"

There's a very, VERY good reason they don't have profiles.
Imagine the nightmare that would be the demo warlock PC's page. having to keep track of all the powers that are changed out every other expansion

very fair. Also i am thinking of doing another weapon page. do you considering all the legion artifacts to be 5-B or is it just the Ashbringer, and the Blades of the Fallen Prince?
TBH I really don't care about weapon profiles unless I'm making someone that weapon concerns(ex. Doomhammer with Thrall)

Back