• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Warcraft Discussion Thread: For suffering!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
I didn't see one. I'm making one now.

WoW verse Page

Couple new pages.

Oh, yeah, I made Garrosh

Cool, I need sans x marrowgar (joking, but I'd like to experiment some battles with him)

Cool, I need sans x marrowgar (joking, but I'd like to experiment some battles with him)

What’s something to watch it for from him?

does he have super broken hax?

"Superhuman Physical Characteristics (Orcs by Nature are stronger than most humans in nearly every regard)"
What orcs?

" (Via being a Raid Boss, Garrosh is immune to Mind Control, Fear, Polymorph, and the Frost Nova spells, alongside any other Crowd Control abilities in his verse)" garrosh lul

Also ya'll are fodder I've done 6 profiles so far and I don't see a single even minor one from ya'll

Jokes aside ya'll need to start doing shit like Kargath

I copy/pasted from Garrosh's file lmfao
Imma do them when I'm not working lmao

Back