• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Darkness upgrade

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
there is at least 7-D dimensional space: https://i.imgur.com/AETKFHP.png

God (World of Darkness) and Demons (World of Darkness) might need a tier upgrade to 7-D for the demons, and 8-D for God (World of Darkness)

Also God :

God > Infinite Infinities (Infinite^Infinite) > Angels/Demons >>> The Infinite Heavens>Infinite> 1 Heaven >Incalculable>(The Infinite Hells>Beyond Places and Timeless Time>) Infinite amount of 6-DMultiverses (>Infinite> Singular 6-D Multiverse >Incalcuable> Infinite Hells)

Likewise, Thread about infinite for dimensional tiering: CRT: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2309992

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
No, it isn't. It's explicitly the willpower roll needed. The quote itself is referring to full perception of 4-D space, which we don't have normally.
Azzy is right here, it's talking about the Roll, but it does say that one can roll higher to see higher dimensions, this isn't given a limit.

Also, 7-D is accepted, I was told that God would be At least 7-D by Sera EX and then I ran this past Ant who agreed with Sera EX.

I mean

Sera flat out said stacking infinities doesnt make you higher dimensional and Ant didnt accept it he literally said he was too tired to help

Well, the first thing he said was "Alright" in response to my edits to the pages.

I may be misinterpreting.

Also, like I said in that thread, it takes an uncountable infinity to jump a dimensional level.

I.E

"If we represent "Countable infinity" with ÔäÁ0, then 2^ÔäÁ0 is uncountably infinite, ÔäÁ0^ÔäÁ0 is the same size as 2^ÔäÁ0 being uncountably infinite."

WeeklyBattles said:
You cannot jump dimensional gaps with any countable or uncountable amount of infinities
That was the conclusion of the thread, that it takes a uncountable infinity to jump a dimensional gap.

If you're wondering the edit I just made to God's profile, I was chaning the "he" and "himself" to her and herself because God is a lady.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I have serious doubt over the veracity of these World of Darkness / D&D upgrades.
The two are different verses. IDK world of darkness, but I could help with any info regarding D&D you want.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I have serious doubt over the veracity of these World of Darkness / D&D upgrades.
Matthew, you've already said this but when I confronted you about it you proceeded to both give me a single word response and then not bother to message back.

I've told you and Dragon directly that if you have issues I will dispel it, also why? World of Darkness' profiles are heavily referenced. Ant came to me, concerned about world of darkness and I dispelled that doubt

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean

Sera flat out said stacking infinities doesnt make you higher dimensional and Ant didnt accept it he literally said he was too tired to help
Check the thread, I asked Ant if he agreed and he said he trusts Sera EX, I've asked Sera to comment here because I don't want to speak for anyone.

I said stacking infinites does not grant you a higher tier and if the heavens are a dimensional level above the 6D multiverses, we are looking at about 7-D. I know next to nothing about World of Darkness, so all I can do is review information.

Well there's a lot learning towards it, 1. Just 1 Heaven is too big for the infinite 6-D Multiverses. 2. It's stated to be incalculable in comparison to Infinite 6-D Mutliverses etc.

That's a fair amount of evidence.

Also, while I don't mind God being Infinite, Infinite, Infinite, Infinite, Infinite 6-D but that's going to raise eye brows when a 6-D fight comes around.

Like I think people will get mad when God sneezes in their characters direction and destroys them.

Also, in the thread Sera EX created it was commonly accepted that an uncountable infinity is enough for a dimensional jump. The guy even cited himself with cardinality and such

I have yeah and Hell is beyond Place and Timeless Time, with it being beyond 5-D maths and Quantum theory

If the rest of the staff think that this is inappropriate, I trust their senses of judgement.

@Uldemaster That was not commonly agreed upon at all. We can not automatically assume that infinites stacking upon infinities will grant a higher dimensional jump without proof of it being 5D or higher. In addition to that, we need to have an accurate description of the cosmology for the World of Darkness series as I am skeptical of this unto itself.

If there are a direct quote, scans, and ect,. for that being higher than 4D will be needed for that matter, then show it. Otherwise we can not straight up say that is 1C or higher along those lines. Also trying to do to applied an mathematical theorem to something as complex as cosmology itself is ignoring all the researching in that field of theoretical science as it is.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Uldemaster That was not commonly agreed upon at all. We can not automatically assume that infinites stacking upon infinities will grant a higher dimensional jump without proof of it being 5D or higher. In addition to that, we need to have an accurate description of the cosmology for the World of Darkness series as I am skeptical of this unto itself.

If there are a direct quote, scans, and ect,. for that being higher than 4D will be needed for that matter, then show it. Otherwise we can not straight up say that is 1C or higher along those lines. Also trying to do to applied an mathematical theorem to something as complex as cosmology itself is ignoring all the researching in that field of theoretical science as it is.
Take a look at the cited scaling, it has mostly everything there

There is indeed a mention of 6D, but the word "Multiple world" doesn't prove it is infinite 6D. In fact, it sound like it is finite 6D rather than infinite 6D worlds. If anything that suggest, it is 6D with GOD being the one of the god tiers in the World of Darkness it seems. At the very least, it will be proven to be a solid low 1-C rather than High 2A for that matter. Not only that, but I think think the word "Infinite of Infinite" is more like a hyperbole that show God being one of the strongest beings in that series since I believe we do have a few characters that could potentially rival him and other things.

>Multiple worlds I understand your skeptism about that, but this is definitely talking about Universes in this, as you see, the book constantly uses both Universe and world as synonyms for each other, and in said book, Masters of the Art, the Archmages are literally throwing Universes around and creating Universes (Literally called Create Universe/Expel Paradox) it switches eternity the use should of the word, I'll get you much more when I get home as I am currently using my phone.

>Finite 6-D Oh I have LOADS of Infinite Universe quotes for you.

>1-C rather than High 2-A Oh we are far beyond High 2-A, the only ones that are ranked like that are Demons and God's avatar.

>Infinute infinities Oh, definitely not, the Angels are very literal, in this case it's an Angel talking to a human (I believe a reporter) and explaining literally everything to him, I showed Ant how the Angels are very very smart and how the Angels cannot lie, Only Man and Demons can lie. I'll give you the source for that when I get home. Also the angels are just the smallest fragment of God's power, her being infinite infinities makes sense wben you think that the Angels are nothing more than fragments of God's power.

So far, nothing in the verse is close to God, Demons claim they we're going to make new Gods out of Mortals but that's speculation at best.

Back