• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What means that the feat is just inconsistent and can´t be used due to that
I don't see it that way.

It doesn´t makes it nonexistent
?

Did I never say that? You never took this fact into account, nor did anyone take it to the credit of courage.

The staff was in an argument about whether the size was small or not. And they were only given the perspective that it was small, no one brought up "it may be small in this ep, but look at this other ep the size is normal"

"do Sol"

Courage screams at the sun + the Sun gets banged due to the scream = Courage´s Scream can destroy the sun
I think you did not understand. I meant DC, personally I don't see much point in the thing that just because he doesn't destroy an area similar to the sun every time he screams doesn't mean that the power varies so much.

Of course, because it's a scream it will vary, but the scan used is him screaming as loud as he could.

You can tbh, i did that i ended up with more than 3 calculations for another verse
hum

Dragonite, could you give me some calculations?
image.png

I don't see it that way.
¯\(ツ)/¯

?

Did I never say that? You never took this fact into account, nor did anyone take it to the credit of courage.

The staff was in an argument about whether the size was small or not. And they were only given the perspective that it was small, no one brought up "it may be small in this ep, but look at this other ep the size is normal"
This... Was what i was exactly talking about?

I think you did not understand. I meant DC, personally I don't see much point in the thing that just because he doesn't destroy an area similar to the sun every time he screams doesn't mean that the power varies so much.

Of course, because it's a scream it will vary, but the scan used is him screaming as loud as he could.
Courage screamed more than one time during the series, they never really showed anything close to Star level power, both in AP or in DC

I think we can consider his strongest scream was the one he used to make he win a dodgeball match against his enemies (Muriel´s life was also on the risk on this situation, while the one that granted him the 4-C rating was done on a moment of frustation due to one of his friends dying)

Dragonite, could you give me some calculations?
image.png
Que comece a mendigagem!

I calculated the size of the shockwave that the explosion created
Got it (maybe not)

While you're at it, download this part of the video and put it on an image and link it on the blog.

The video will probably be region-locked like the last one.

please accept the low 6-B
EDIT: Another thing, put your woody calculations in the verse category, because they are not

I'm also talking about the ones on the back page. They are not in the category.

I would even put the categories for you but I can't edit your blogs.

While you're at it, download this part of the video and put it on an image and link it on the blog.
That too, gabby orbita's video will be region locked too, so change it to that.

That's also it, Gabby Orbita's video will be region-locked too, so whatever you do, do it like that.

I'm also talking about the ones on the back page. They are not in the category.

I would even put the categories for you but I can't edit your blogs.
I added categories
That too, gabby orbita's video will be region locked too, so change it to that.

That's also it, Gabby Orbita's video will be region-locked too, so whatever you do, do it like that.
I changed the link

Got it (maybe not)

The video will probably be region-locked like the last one.

please accept the low 6-B
EDIT: Another thing, put your woody calculations in the verse category, because they are not
Low 6-B was accepted, Relativistic still need to be evaluated

Already added
Hey Dragonite, just change the name of the feat in Ap like something "Explosion sends Gabby into space" or "Explosion sends Gabby into orbit" or something like that.

To make the relationship between 6-B and the feat more understandable.

You better change since it's your calculation.

Back