• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Besides these small editing errors, it is not necessary to include this "Soul".

Just put it on top of the P&A list

You take the astral projection because from what I saw on the page it is a power done voluntarily. Chilly died, it wasn't quite voluntary.
Fixed

One left

The vertical of USA has 838 px, the diameter of the area that Woody shake is 108 px

2546*108/838 = 328,124 km

(9) + 1,1644 + 0,0048*164,062 = 10,951 (Island level [6-C])
W

This place is Florida, can't you use the Florida size? But then I would have to see which version would be better.

put this on a blog bro dragonite

We started with 6-C and Class Z LS

We ended with Mountain level and none LS (lol)

Yeah, it´s Woodover

At the very least, it can be used if the verse gets downgraded (Something that i don´t think will happen, but whatever)
Class Z was forcing it as I jump. It was just a "what if it works?"

But I didn't expect that damaging the flower by moving it so quickly would only give 7-A.

I thought it was at least tier 6.

Support calculations are important for something not to be an outilier (having done close to the used one) as for replacement.

But I didn't expect that damaging the flower by moving it so quickly would only give 7-A.

I thought it was at least tier 6.
Life can be disappointing sometimes

Support calculations are important for something not to be an outilier (having done close to the used one) as for replacement.
You can´t use a Mountain level feat to justify a Star level rating lmao

Although yeah, it serves for replacement

Did you guys ever came across a feat that potentially could give something at least close to 4-C? I know the "Buzz Buzzard crashing through the moon" one, but this one is invalid

You can´t use a Mountain level feat to justify a Star level rating lmao
I was just speaking in general.

If this had been tier 6, we would have a tier 6, 5 and the tier 4 feat. A good step.

Did you guys ever came across a feat that potentially could give something at least close to 4-C? I know the "Buzz Buzzard crashing through the moon" one, but this one is invalid
It's not completely invalid, it can be used as a possibly since we don't know if Buzz died or not. Having two tiers because of one possible is cool for vsthreads since the range of characters is wider.

But I think apart from this one, no. I think.

I was just speaking in general.

If this had been tier 6, we would have a tier 6, 5 and the tier 4 feat. A good step.
The gap between the Tiers is still massive, though

It's not completely invalid, it can be used as a possibly since we don't know if Buzz died or not.
That´s not what i meant, Buzz obviously ins´t of the size of the hole that he created in the moon by passing through it

But I think apart from this one, no. I think.
The only reason the 4-C rating ins´t downgraded is because no one cares for the Verse enough to do so

That´s not what i meant, Buzz obviously ins´t of the size of the hole that he created in the moon by passing through it
Unlike courage, we have an episode of Woody going to the moon and the place being a normal size and not tiny/small.

So the "Moon being smaller than in real life" argument wouldn't make much sense.

The only reason the 4-C rating ins´t downgraded is because no one cares for the Verse enough to do so
If we had a tier 6 calculation I would be better off.

But like, we have some excuses. Like the episodes being them acting and the toon thing being inconsistent by nature. The most common is Woody being afraid of armed characters but having episodes where he simply doesn't care about the shots, simply receiving them and nothing happening or simply catching them with a baseball glove.

Besides, they are injured (but not enough for much visible damage) by anything.

Besides, I think the staff is less demanding for the toons. Like courage, the main complaint (from what I remember, I could be wrong) is the tier 4 feat being done by a scream and not going physical than a discussion of whether this is an outilier or not.

Unlike courage, we have an episode of Woody going to the moon and the place being a normal size and not tiny/small.

So the "Moon being smaller than in real life" argument wouldn't make much sense.
I´m pretty sure Courage also has an episode where he goes to the moon

Even then, it would means that Buzz becames bigger to realize such a feat, making it invalid for his base

If we had a tier 6 calculation I would be better off.
dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

But like, we have some excuses. Like the episodes being them acting
I am the one who proposed this btw

And the toon thing being inconsistent by nature. The most common is Woody being afraid of armed characters but having episodes where he simply doesn't care about the shots, simply receiving them and nothing happening or simply catching them with a baseball glove.
This ins´t an excuse, being inconsistent ins´t a justification

Besides, they are injured (but not enough for much visible damage) by anything.
It´s a cartoon, there will not really be "visible damage" unless it is some silly stuff

Besides, I think the staff is less demanding for the toons. Like courage, the main complaint (from what I remember, I could be wrong) is the tier 4 feat being done by a scream and not going physical than a discussion of whether this is an outilier or not.
What was accepted is that Courage screams varies in power

Besides that almost every single other feat was deemed invalid, so whatever

I´m pretty sure Courage also has an episode where he goes to the moon

Even then, it would means that Buzz becames bigger to realize such a feat, making it invalid for his base
Buzz has never demonstrated size manipulation, and we don't even have that on the profile.

I think it's a much bigger assumption to argue that it got bigger at that moment because yes, than the moon being the normal size it has already been shown to be.

Furthermore, in crt 4-C of courage, I didn't see anyone bringing up an episode where courage goes to the moon and the place is normal. So basically this was not discussed in that crt.
It´s a cartoon, there will not really be "visible damage" unless it is some silly stuff
It even happens when it's sword/saw type asthma.

What was accepted is that Courage screams varies in power

Besides that almost every single other feat was deemed invalid, so whatever
I don't think the scream thing makes much sense, considering that it's impossible to portray DC do Sol at all times.

Anyway, that's why I'd like to see more AP calculations. The only feats we have is a bit controversial because Buzz may or may not have survived.

And I can't keep pestering dragonite all the time.

Buzz has never demonstrated size manipulation, and we don't even have that on the profile.

I think it's a much bigger assumption to argue that it got bigger at that moment because yes, than the moon being the normal size it has already been shown to be.
What means that the feat is just inconsistent and can´t be used due to that

I rest my case

Furthermore, in crt 4-C of courage, I didn't see anyone bringing up an episode where courage goes to the moon and the place is normal. So basically this was not discussed in that crt.
It doesn´t makes it nonexistent

Anyway, this thread ins´t a GD about Courage, so whatever

It even happens when it's sword/saw type asthma.
Still qualifies for what i said

I don't think the scream thing makes much sense, considering that it's impossible to portray DC do Sol at all times.
"do Sol"

Courage screams at the sun + the Sun gets banged due to the scream = Courage´s Scream can destroy the sun

And I can't keep pestering dragonite all the time.
You can tbh, i did that i ended up with more than 3 calculations for another verse

Back