• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupywolf5

They/Them
You knew this was happening (Well Joaco knew)

Speed unequal as there is no need

Cowboi: 7 (Joaco0902, Tonygameman, Maruishimaryishi, Walker21232123, ElixerBlue, NiccoKirby, Ionliosite)

Spice Wrangler: 1 (Ted Ed)

Toy Story:

Woodyyyyy
I'm about to give you the ol' rootin' tootin' shoot'n'bootin'

Buzz Yogurtlight

I'm going to have to give this to Buzz, we saw what happened in Toy Story 3 when Buzz is trying to fight the gang. They needed everyone in the toy gang to hold him down, woody by himself gets outskilled by Buzz and incapacitated.

That was Demon Buzz (Who we apparently treat as completely different from Normal Buzz), but alright

I don't see we why, he acted just like Buzz from the first movie and he shouldn't have lost those skills from learning he was a toy.

He didn't lose any skills he gained them as Demon Buzz, but then lost them when he was changed back.

No I mean, first movie Buzz should be just like Demon Buzz since they are fresh out the box effectively. He never fought because there was no need to. So assuming as such he should be as skilled as Demon Buzz.

Demon isn't fresh out of the box though. Demon mode was described as factory settings iirc

In the words of this thread's own creator,

Honestly since they both can't get past the others 10-A durability I think Woody might win by outlasting Buzz (High stamina vs. Above Average)

Code:
 -Soupywolf5 2019

Woodyyyyy
I'm about to give you the ol' rootin' tootin' shoot'n'bootin'

Also this is now a necessary image for all Woody threads:

Woody's advantages:

Intelligence, Stamina, Experience

Buzz's advantages:

Lifting strength (Apparently not), fighting abilities (Maybe?)

In one of them a Buzz Lightyear figure (Which main Buzz should compare to) held up an entire store shelf for a short while before it collapsed on him (And he survived it, although he was pretty scratched up)

Soupywolf5 said:
In one of them a Buzz Lightyear figure (Which main Buzz should compare to) held up an entire store shelf for a short while before it collapsed on him (And he survived it)
And by "Store shelf" it was really just a bunch of metal sheets, and boxes haphazardly stacked on top of each other (And some toys were standing on the shelf while other Buzz was holding it)

Alright looking back through the Comic it wasn't an entire store shelf but it was 2 or 3 levels of it (And of course he survived pretty much all 6 levels of it falling on him)

He also went from standing by Buzz when it started to collapse to multiple levels below him before Buzz fell to it (Which could be a supporting feat for their superhuman speed)

And other Buzz and Main Buzz had a race across the entire toy store, and Other Buzz knocked main Buzz out by hitting him with a crayon

Back