• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Here's a link the the one with all the feats I'm showing

So (I have no idea how to structure this :I) so I guess I'll just list things that happen (Quality CRT here)

-More support for Woody's stealth mastery as when he and the other toys get pulled over they sneak around the cop, into his car, steal his gps and drive away, without being seen once.

-Rocky smashes a vent grate out of place with a single punch (Not sure how impressive that is), and decimates several Buzz Lightyear variants (By swinging another one around as a weapon, Rocky should get a profile)

-Fake Buzz (As his name shall be from this point onwards) knocks Main Buzz out with a red crayon

-Fake Buzz and Main Buzz race across the toy store (Not sure if this would add anything but it's there), also apparently since Buzz's leg joints are loose he's faster then other Buzz which will be important (You'll see)

-Other Buzz supports a section of a makeshift ladder the toys made from shelf parts, for a short while before it collapses on him which he survives (And while he doesn't support the whole ladder it looks like he supports 2 or 3 of the 6 (From what I counted) sections of it, and he survives the whole thing falling on him (Although he is a little scratched up afterwards, he stands up just fine, and is mostly unaffected), And Main Buzz should scale to this (And Woody too since he's comparable to Buzz)

-Also Other Buzz goes from standing on the ladder with Main Buzz to 2/3 sections below it to keep him from falling (More support for their superhuman speed)

These are the things I've found so far but there might be more (I haven't gone through all of it)

Awesome info you have there they are a lot more then I thought of them at first, This is actually pretty scary when you think about a universe where such logic applied to our reality... I wonder how they will fair with Chucky out of all things maybe higher immortality and possible Regen are too much for them to handle though.

They (AS in Woody, Buzz, and anyone comparable) could get a LS upgrade from the shelf ladder feat, and maybe more consistent higher tier durability (Most of the feats here are just supportive feats though, like stealth mastery, and superhuman speed)

Is this comicbook a part of the official canon? The source material usually tends to ignore them in cases such as this.

Even if they were I don't think they add anything new (Besides some better lifting strength that probably won't even boost their LS tier), as these are all just supporting things for stuff they already have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back