• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Woody tries to solo your verse

Danny Phantom: He speed blitzes but gets haxed by Clockwork's other selves. Adding non-canon Sojourn blitzes do to infinite speed.

Dark Cloud: He speed blitzes but he would be incapable of beating True Dark Genie do to it's real form existing in the past so he eventually gets speed blitzed and stomped.

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Consperacy: Woody stomps to do massive speed and AP advantage.

Chaos Legion: Woody speed blitzes

Okage: Shadow King: He speed blitzes but he can't interact with the Overshadowed and gets haxed stomped.

Camp Lakebottom: Woody stomps

Dual Hearts: Woody stomps

Joaco0902 said:
Delete the profile Bob...
What's wrong with the profile is it not accepted?. Only asking because I don't know what's happening with Kingdom Hearts.

Look, honestly, I know next to nothing about Kingdom Hearts, but this dude has made two threads trying to make Woody High 4-C and both attempts failed. The only thing I know is that the profile was not accepted.

No, what wasn´t accepted was it being canon to Toy Story, so there´s not much of a problem with just making an explicitly separate one.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Okage: Shadow King: He speed blitzes but he can't interact with the Overshadowed and gets haxed stomped.
Why can´t he interact? He has advanced NPI

Ooooo boy I'm adding to this one!

Jojo: GER'd. Novel Kars does stuff etc

Castlevania: Not sure if speed blitz will even help here cause even Leon has 4-A durability, doesn't get far at any rate.

Killer Instinct: Blitzes gg, not even sure Gargos can passively corrupt.

Star Wars: Nihilus stands there? Stops eventually at any rate.

Blazblue: Lol 2-A hax

Guilty Gear: Loses but can blitz the tier 6s.

Hokuto No Ken: Blitzes Ken before he can lol tensei

Infamous: Again likely blitzes.

Bobobobo: Errrrrr nope

Darkest Dungeon: Traped by the farmstead forever

How useful exactly is the type 2 AE and the EE? Can he erase anyone? Can he survive universal or multiversal stuff?

Andytrenom said:
How useful exactly is the type 2 AE and the EE? Can he erase anyone? Can he survive universal or multiversal stuff?
Abstract Existence is not combat applicable at all really, except when against someone that can manipulate those ironically.

And the EE only means that he can EE Nonexistance Physiology beings, not actually "lol EE" stuff.

And he can´t really survie tier 2 stuff unless you want to argue that the "heart" will just go to KH, which even then is still not combat applicable.

Puella Magi Verse: since speed isn't equal he blitzes any witch before they can mindhax though if he touches base kg he gets absorbed, blitzes the magical girls though considering what bobsican said about his ee he can't keep lapin or isabeau down, aoc absorbs, tart blitzes, 2-a stomp

Elder Scrolls: Probably stops at tier 4s, best case the tier 2s stop him.

Bloodborne: Not sure about lol rez is gonna save this verse. Passive madness hax may incap possibly

Dark Souls: Same as Bloodborne with regards to rez

Warhammer: Defo stops somewhere, if speed was equalised I'd say Kharn would tier 4 him but as I said stops somewhere

MHA: Solos

Asssasssination Classroom: Solos

Undertale: Flowey, Chara and Asriel say No

Arrowverse: The Speedforce and God deal with him

Fine Structure: Soloing a 1-B/High 1-B verse? I don't think so

Why can´t he interact? He has advanced NPI

They exist outide of the normal space and time. Woody would need the range to hit them and they are not bound to history either. Like everyone else, Woody wouldn't even know he's fighting them.

I'm super frustrated because I just typed up a massive post containing all of the verses I like or heavily contributed to and it just didn't send

Sometimes the internet can glitch and so the post may end up as deleted, especially if it took a good while to write.

That´s why i make sure to copy the text before attemping to post it sometimes.

Yhf1C6l
Woody: ...Pull my string you little sheit, I dare you I mouther trucking dare you... This is Woody's round up baby!

-(Gunshots and a loud crunch are heard at the distance.)

Honestly Elvis the Alien should have seen this cursed stuff by now.

So Woody is "At least High 4-C." Eh?... What a time to be alive on this site, Andy (And probably other childhoods of many.) Should be very proud that this Cowboy Doll came this far.

Funnily enought, only him and Buzz scale, as the others (Except maybe Rex) just lack feats to properly scale.

Bobsican said:
Funnily enought, only him and Buzz scale, as the others (Except maybe Rex) just lack feats to properly scale.
gReAt delicious DeLiCiOuS hOt SmOeS! I bet there would be someone with a "Wank. Wank everywhere." Meme with Ants and some other important admins profile picture, though I'm fine with this.

Spongebob: solos

Jojo: no

Pac-Man: solos

Courage: i hope not

Avatar the Last Airbender: solos

Gravity Falls: no

Gumball: solos

GER, HA DIO, Novel Kars, and D4C Love Train aside, there are plenty of characters in JoJo that can beat Woody if they land the first hit, and in most cases it's likely to happen since Woody can't see the stands.

Bruno can unzip his head off, Kira can turn him into a bomb, Diego can turn him into a dinosaur, Secco can liquefy his body, Johnny can get him with ACT 2 and 4, Pucci can put him into a coma, Axl Ro can probably beat him too, etc.

Woody beats a huge chunk of characters in JoJo, but he doesn't come close to soloing the entire verse. Maybe over half.

Some of those don´t seem to be something that you could just think that would work into a being of inorganic nature.

All of the ones I listed absolutely would. I even took that into consideration; I left out characters like Prosciutto, Alessi, or Fugo because we don't know if their abilities work on inanimate/inorganic objects. All of the ones I listed have shown to work on inanimate objects, save for Pucci, but he's a special case because his stand extracts discs from the soul. I presume Woody has one given how Kingdom Hearts cannot go three seconds without mentioning hearts, souls, darkness, etc.

Back