• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Woody tries to solo your verse

Does AP even work like that in 2-C/2-B? (Since apparently the differnce between 2 universes and 3 is unquantifiable doesn't that mean every 2-C/2-B match would be a one-shot?)

Man, I remember when dinosaur king and Spider Rider and Mars with the king genre of anime, before Isekai came in and killed them.

Soupywolf5 said:
Does AP even work like that in 2-C/2-B? (Since apparently the differnce between 2 universes and 3 is unquantifiable doesn't that mean every 2-C/2-B match would be a one-shot?)
It actually does, alongside usual scaling like in tiers below.

Because you simply won´t get to an higher tier, but you´ll still be simply stronger

So a 2x mupltiplier wouldn't get you from 2 universes to 4, but if you were 4 universes you would have a 2x AP advantage against someone who's 2 universes? (I hope I'm catching that right)

Well, it applies in matches, but you´ll be still stomped by someone that´s actually in an higher tier because of that

And I thought this was of 2-C to 2-B

Oh wow

Well thinking back on it I'm not sure if he can solo Killer Instinct, depends on how he copes with Gargos and his passives I guess

Pokémon: Blitzes and one-shots all non-legendaries, and even kills most legendaries, but gets stopped by the 4-Bs

Masadaverse: obviously a W for them Jojo: beats most of them except GER and characters who can scale to where it can defeat woody Hunter x Hunter: complete utter stomp for woody DeathNote: obvious stomp for woody Nanatsu No Taizai: woody puts his finger on the verse

Steven Universe: Atomizes everything with a flick (Although you could make an argument for a Harmony Core absorbing his mind from space where Woody couldn't stop it) Remember when the Cluster was High 4-C? Yeah, me neither

Thinking more on Gargos, don't think Woody can bypass his immortality but Gargos's Low Godly is only over time so it's likely an incon assuming Woody doesn't get passively corrupted

The Legend of Zelda: Woody clears mosts links, but hits a wall at Ganon and the 3-A's due to dura/Low godly regen (the whole verse regen got downgraded). So he eventually loses, but he blitzes a good chunk of the verse

Mario Bros: Mario and the gang are way faster so they blitz, but he can clear some fodder at least

Super Smash Bros.: The Tier 2's stomp him but blitzes the rest

Looney Tunes: Bugs eventually plothaxes

Minecraft: Steve says no

Kung Fu Panda: Blitzes 99% of the cast but the ressurection users makes it that he doesn't 100% solo. But they can't really harm woody either Disney: Bill stops him

Minecraft: gets stomped by the player

Marvel Comics: Gets blitzed by most of the MFTL+ Cast which include the likes of Galactus, Silver Surfer, Thor, DR Strange, etc

DC Comics: Superman and co blitzes

Back