• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I vote for Carol mid diff. She just seems to have the edge in most of everything. Especially the fact that Diana's AP and dura justification mostly scales to Superman who strained to hold a tiny black hole in his hands, and Carol floated close to a giant black hole with seemingly no ill effects.

Carol outclasses Diana in her powers. Her Seventh Sense allows her to, at times, screw Diana over big time. Her passive power adsorption means that Diana will be consistently getting weaker.

The only issue is Diana's Lasso of Truth. But I don't think that that alone is enough to gain Diana a win, especially as Carol has the potential to see the lasso toss before it happens. But that takes the win from low diff to mid diff.

Crimson Azoth said:
I vote for Carol mid diff. She just seems to have the edge in most of everything. Especially the fact that Diana's AP and dura justification mostly scales to Superman who strained to hold a tiny black hole in his hands, and Carol floated close to a giant black hole with seemingly no ill effect.
That's nothing unusual if you know how black hole works.

The speed need to be eqalized though else WW will blitzstomp

I do. An immensely heavy singularity with possibly infinite density. Did you see the size of Carol's black hole? And Supes? I can tell you which one takes more energy to resist. Spoiler, it aint the tiny one.

The speed need to be eqalized though else WW will blitzstomp

Yes. Because having them both at Massively FTL+ is such a huge gap in speed.

MFTL+ is anywhere from 1000x Light speed to infinity. Difference between 2 MFTL+ characters may be as great as the magnitude of difference between MFTL and regular human level, if not even greater.

Marvel Herald tiers scale from Thor and Surfer who have minute-long universe-crossing feats that are e15 to e16 times the speed of light. Diana's Shattered God feat is e19 to e20 times SoL. There is a gap of 1000 between Herald high end and Diana low end. So yes, Diana does blitzstomp

Diana is stronger, has more abilities, much more experienced and better equipped

Unless Carol turns Diana into energy off the bat, Diana dominates her in combat and knocks her out

Back