• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,2nd Woffy match here by me,and this time he must face agaisnt the invicible hero,son of the sun,Suryaputra Karna!! Alright,lets go!!

-Speed equalized

-Both bloodlusted (if this bad idea,i will change it)

-Karna can use everything he have (from Brahmastra Kundala and freacking Vasavi Shakti)

-Place located in india

-Range is 50 meter

-Win via anything!!!

B-wolfgang-schreiber
The insane norse wolf,Wolfgang Schreiber

Karna - Copy
Son of sun god,Suryaputra Karna

• Poor Woffy : 1 (ALRF)
  • Karna : 8 (Gar,Galaxian,Monarch,Duhhh,Ram,Naoto,Swag,Rein)
  • Inconclusive : 0

So uh..speed equalized but NF gives Wolfie the advantage...

Wolfgang goes Briah, chants which extend the distance infinitely until he becomes too much fast for Karna. Starts to launch an onslaught attack while soulhaxing him, until maybe Karna hits him with an AoE attack, transforming Wolfie into his True Briah and then utterly pummels Karna

Seems to be, as Karna has no answer to Wolfgang Regenerationn especially when he transforms into his True Briah which just cause him to instantly regenerate

No one is, and if someone tries. I'm not letting it pass just because someone thought it was a fair matchup

While I do think making a stomp match repeatedly is worthy of being noted, Velox just...Really needs to pay attention to the profiles

Or better idea, don't make Hax matches.

HOOOOOMUUUUU!! DON'T SAY THAT!!!

Thats it,i'm done with DI for a while,i will focusing with Senshinkan instead *in sad tone*

Lol at the people crying stomp. Maybe for Karna I guess. Did people even read the profiles?

Karna has everything? And he's in India?

Then Karna takes this.

Kavacha and Kundala made BB unable to affect Karna in any significant way, and she can control all the spiritron particles (digital souls) in the Moon Cell, which contains a copy of the entire timeline of earth and everyone from it among other things. So Wolfie's soul haxing is useless.

Brahmastra is conceptually bound to hit its target, so regardless of NF making Wolfie faster, it's going to hit Wolfie once Karna pulls it.

At which point the True Briah comes out. And then some time later, Wolife runs out of soul stock because he keeps exploding from touching Karna, and Karna smacking him with more Brahmastra's, while Karna laughs off all his attacks thanks to Kavacha and Kundala reducing everything he does to tiny scratches that get healed moments later.

I mean, thanks to lol Low-Godly, Wolfgang's about the only character any Servant has a chance against, unless their name is Edmond Dantes.

>Edgelord

Boy.....how i can forgot him.....

TIME FOR REVENGE!!!

As i know,all of DI tier 7 have their low godly regen.

You know even with this, it doesn't even matter because in the end. Wolfgang would have the advantage in the fight via superior speed not allowing Karna to counter back.

Sure Soul hax is diminshed but that won't do anything to it. Wolfgang can still use his physical strength to harm Karna and we don't know how strong the boost Karna would get from being in india. So Wolfie just keeps hitting him until Karna can no longer keep up.

Wolfgang by stats >>> Machina and Eleonore as he has much higher soul count.

Wolfgang's physical strength is reduced by 90%, and the buff is enough to take a Servant up an entire rank from looking at Vlad, which would put Karna well into Mountain level from where he already is. Combine that with the healing, and Karna's basically going to be shrugging off Wolfgang's hits like they are nothing.

Additionally, Wolfgang's strategy largely consists of bouncing all around the place like a bouncy ball and occassionally crashing into his enemies. Karna would have plenty of time to throw off a Brahmastra and force Wolfgang into True Briah. And then either Wolfgang blows himself up from the contact, or Karna blows him up with more Brahmastras.

Soul hax isn't just diminished, it's completely useless. When someone who controls tens to hundreds of billions of souls can't soul hax you, someone with just 185 thousand isn't going to be able to do anything either.

The Brahmastra Kundala spam is definitely a problem, especially when a clean hit will definitely one shot.

I'm not sure if Karna can get past the Low-Godly at all though, even with VS.

Might be inconclusive here

Have you read Schreiber's weaknesses?

Unlike the other LDO members, once he reaches his True Briah he starts actually using up his soul stock to regenerate, and will eventually run out and be unable to regenerate.

So yes, Karna can get past Low-Godly

Edit: Ninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back