• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Habaki Sakagami vs Lancer of Red (Karna)

Habaki need some love,so there,here's your first match agaisnt heroes of charity,Karna.Alright,lets go!!

-7-A Habaki is used

-Karna can use all he have (from Brahmastra Kundala and Vasavi Shakti is allowed)

-Both bloodlusted

-Speed equalized

-Place located in India

-Range is 10 meter and they're enter close combat

-Win via death!!!

Cool Habaki
KarnaApocrypha

VS

-Habaki : 0

-Karna ; 0

-Inconclusive ; 0

well since this is a dude habaki won't screw around as much. Karna from what ik is very serious though habaki's distortion not only allows great regen its likely he can reflect attacks with twice the power (though i vaguely remember its useless outside verse...need to ask ALRFY). Doesn't karna have 90% reduction BS armor and can his NPs kill habaki?

Yeah he have his armor here,but Habaki is tanky too,i mean he have his barrier right?

But i think he can survive BK and VS here thanks to low godly regen.

Don't think pure AP is gonna bypass Habaki

Moreover his distortion basically makes him immortal (aka unable to die even if wounded badly yadayada)
HabakiDistortion

i heard from fab that because of his connection to tumor Habaki isn't able to die so...if so then karna has no way to kill ALRFY can ya confirm with me?

Yeah, after all Tumor is craving is to live on, and since Habaki was created by Tumor, he got its craving.

Now that i think about it, it's nigh impossible for Karna (or really any 3-D up to High 1-B to kill him :p) so it most likely gets restricted.

Though i dunno if that entails him also losing his resurrection/Low-Godly too...

wait. Wouldn't he get classified as type 9 immortality due to tumor??? (Not best place to ask if you can go to chat it'll be better :p)

@Kaze

Altough both are tanky,Karna have fatal flaw,if he want to use VS he must sacrifice his armor,make him vulnearable and since Habaki survive VS thanks for his low godly regen,he will kill him immidieately.

Back