• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan's dream: Kharn vs Saint 14

Khorne wouldnt negate the dura negating guns, would he? Guns are fair.

I don't think Khârn considers even normal guns fair, much less ones that ignore durability, he power nulled a tank because it shot at him instead of ramming him.

Yeah but he's kinda a hypocrite with his power null. He considers people abusing range as unfair, but uses an axe that ignores durability and instantly obliterates anything that gets hit with it. Plus all of Saint-14's weapons ignore durability and Khârn already considers a tank backing up to shoot him as unfair.

Saint:

A. Can't hurt him with hax

B. Can't hurt him with physical attacks ( Khârn's durability >>>>> Saint's AP)

C. Gets instagibbed by Gorechild

D. Is vastly outskilled by Khârn

So I'm gonna go with Khârn on this one. Decisive, if not a stomp.

Yeah Khorne is a massive hypocrite and wouldnt let someone just keep distance from Kharn and shoot him with Dura negging stuff, a Tank attemped to Kite Kharn and Khorne yeeted the tank iirc.

The stage wasn't the problem. Khârn views all of Saint-14 attacks as unfair and instant kills him. The only reason the Oryx fight we've had worked were due to Oryx personality and how he gets his powers. Saint-14 has neither Oryx's personality nor power source so he gets negged into oblivion.

The stage means that Saint cant "run" and "keep shooting from afar".

Saint has to deal with Kharn in CQC. Its the pinnacle of fairness.

But Saint 14 uses guns that ignore durability. Khârn is already on the fence when it comes to using guns and the Durability Negation just throws them off the cliff into being negged to hell and back. All of Saint 14 other attacks ignore durability somewhat so I'm not even sure if they are allowed to even punch Khârn without him considering it unfair. Plus even if Saint 14 fist have no special properties they break on Khârn's chest because Khârn's durability is vastly higher than Saint's ap by thousands of times at least.

Oryx worked due to a combination of his own capacity to just surpass him in AP, and that his thing was on a melee weapon. I don't think dura neg guns are going to work that well, and he can't just endlessly draw on more and more amps.

The tank thing was because the tank was trying to kite him and shit, not just for being ranged. I think kharn's stopped a vindicare before, but not sure.

In conclusion, Kharn's durability makes a match not work as usual

via me forgetting about that

Back