• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wither vs Omnidroid

Sans2345

He/Him
both 7-C

Omnidroid model v 1.0 is being used

speed equalized

battle takes place in the city

SBA

Omnidroid: 0

Wither: 0

Inconclusive: 7 (EdwardTruong2006) (Steven Pogi PaitaO) (Gyronutz) (Davidgumazon) (Spinoirr) (EMagolorSoul) (Stillwintson)

Omnidroid v. 10
641px-Wither

VS

Wither scales to ED's 25 kiloton feat iirc.

Omnidroid v. 10 upscales to v. 9, which's superior to v. 8. Which is stronger than all previous versions who killed a guy with a 15 kiloton feat. I'd say both are pretty even in AP.

The Omnidroid is a lot more versatile in terms of equipment, and that plasma ray means flight won't be much of an issue. And that adaptive A.I would prove useful in learning on how the Wither fights and might even learn that it can redirect its skulls back to it (the blue skulls can be sent back)

Now for the Wither, it has Mid regen, and the Wither skulls can inflict the Wither effect (which can affect inorganic beings like Iron Golems. That's going to help it a ton.

Now the Wither's best bet is to stay out of range, shoot from a far or dodge its attacks (which it doesn't do mind you), and the Omnidroids best bet is to stay close to it and don't let it give the chance to stay out of reach (which is rather likely to happen given its adaptive intelligence)

With its intellect, it's going to notice its taking damage soon. It will simply dodge the skulls or grab them and send them flying to the Wither's direction.

Eventually, the Wither will be weakened enough to lose it's ability to fly higher and try to get close, which then the Omni can just overpower it due to Glass G lifting and try to crush it.

So I guess I'll go for the Omnidroid.

The Wither effect is going to kill the Omnidroid no matter what, while the Omnidroid has to kill the Wither quickly afterwards.

At worst it's inconclusive, at best it's a win for the Wither.

The Wither effect doesn't last long enough to do significant damage to Omni, especially with it's size.

And I've just realized that the Wither has a big explosion upon death. At best, it cripples the Omni, At worst it gets obliterated to smithereens. Maybe inconclusive if the explosion affects Omni to a greater extent.

The Wither effect lasts for the best part of a minute, and gets topped up with each hit the Wither gets off.

Btw the explosion happens after the Wither is spawned in, not when it dies. Unless there's been an update

But Wither effect affects entirety of Omniroid, inside and outside, the circuit malfunction is possible, damaging the system its senses and movements, especially its power source is extremely vulnerable. I've seen Omnidroid attacking its own body when the MC was inside the body and then consequently malfunctioning its senses and killing themselves to death, also the circuits are very weak to endure the Wither effect. And its combat intelligence was like AIM bot in the game (in my opinion), so I dunno if that kind of robot is stupid or smart since attacking its own body while the MC inside its body. Though @Edwardtruong2006's scenario makes sense so voting for Inconclusive.

To clarify my second post I'm voting inconclusive.

@GyroNutz It was updated iirc.

Back