• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Machine fights the God of the Underworld (Omnidroid vs. The Devil) (0-9-0)

Story:
In some alternate version of The Devil’s Pitchfork, The Devil goes to terrorize a city to blow off some steam. However, at the same time, the Omnidroid V.10 is deployed to destroy the city. When The Devil teleports in, he finds the Omnidroid destroying buildings and causing mass destruction. This made The Devil very angry. He had already been made a fool out of by the Cup brothers, and he wasn’t going to let a big metallic ball steal his glory. Quickly, he charges at the Omnidroid as it notices him and starts attacking.

Rules:
Both characters are 8-B.
Battle takes place in Metroville.
Both characters have no prior knowledge of each other.
Both characters are bloodlusted.
The win conditions are Incapacitation or Death.

Vote Counter:
Omnidroid
:
72.94632705951325 Tons of TNT
The Devil: 9
70.78746080306 Tons of TNT
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Does Devil use transmutation on his opponents? Cuz if not, I don’t understand the FRA train.
I mean, he used it on a bunch of carnival rides and turned all his soul collecting and war making machines into a literal party with cake and decorations and whatnot. His opponent is a robot. Is there a difference to him?

Bruh

this is the worst reason, not really how we look things here

Almost sure we can't add this, I would ask a mod before saying grace or something
Ok? I stated that reason because it seemed to be the most likely to happen. Prove me wrong plz? Then once you do I’ll state other reasons more to your liking if that’s alright.

Back