• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Winx Club Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with seed honestly.

For one, there are still people that haven't given their input here regarding Winx like Everlasting and this seems to be getting heated (my fault if I made things get out of hand or blamed anyone). I still do not agree with any downgrades yet for the moment and would still like to discuss them a bit longer.

The suggestion to make it galaxy level cannot be done as suggested because this calculation relies on distance and it was a cross-dimensional feat. I'm sure that using GBE would push it there, but it cannot be done otherwise.

I also ask not to rely on my respect threads too much. They are primarily created for my own reference and the reference of others is treated as 1B or even secondary at times. Winx Club fares better than some others like Final Fantasy XI or Black Rock Shooter, for instance, but is not exhaustive as I've mentioned before.

Remember that respect threads cater to the site they are made on, and the most accurate way to assess a series is to go through it yourselves.

I've noticed similar mishaps currently occurring in the Final Fantasy series here for instance.

@William

The calculation is mostly fine. I was commenting on the possibility of it increasing to galaxy level. I might play with the Impact calculator and downgrade it some if I can, but it will still be large star+ to solar system level as it is already.

@witch we can get other tiers later on, important is to settle this for now since we only had 1 key for Bloom in the first place and for later on we can add more cause I think at least the first and second season feats will be easy to deal with...

So, can somebody remind me about what the conclusions were for this thread?

So, with proffesors being against it and Abysal agreeing that legendarium is 1 universe with many worlds and not several universes the dragon flame tier goes from 2-B on low 2-C for creating the magic dimension.

Bloom

Tier: at least 4-B | likely low 2-C

Attack potency: at least solar system level (used convergence with the other winx to stabilise the pillar of balance that caused the entier magical dimension to shake) | likely Universe+ level (bloom posses the power of the dragon flame, but it's unknown whether she can control its full power or not)

Speed: at least MFTL+ (Did several interplanetary travelings) | likely higher

This is more or less what Abysal and I agreed on with Darknine I believe agreed on the 4-B calculation since Wicth explained we would have to use GBE to make the result higher...

Low 2-C is universe+ though. And I thought that the speed was "just" going to be MFTL+

Okay. Should I temporarily unlock the Bloom profile for you, and are there any other Winx profiles that need to be adjusted?

@kaltiasFixed and for speed I added likely higher just because of the power of dragon flame it's not necessarily going to be used...

I will unlock the profile for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Hey Ant do you think you can unlock the profile again for a moment??? I just checked and the "+" in Low 2-C seems to have been misplaced.

Im going to fix the profile in an hour or so. If you do open it I'll fix it and I'll say when I'm done in here so you can close it.

@Kaltias I can unlock the page for you, if you wish.

The text is fine as William wrote it, I just wanted to link the calc so that it's easier to find

Antvasima said:
Well, I am not sure what to write.
I could just link it on the part where it says "stabilise the pillar of balance" if you think it's fine.

Our Yellow friend burning took care of the problem.

@Antvasima Oh so you guys fixed it??? Thanks!

It seems that the profile has been revised so i think its fine if we closed the thread.

Burning Full Fingers seems to have handled it.

Anyway, I suppose that we could close this thread. If Azathoth wants to reply, he can unlock it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back