• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Winx club comic is 7d ??

Hello everyone 🤗. I have a question about the Winx club comics. Are there really seven dimensions? If so, are there characters that reach that level? I don't follow but I need information to go to the debate.
Thank you for reading and helping answer.

Well an important part is determining what seven dimensions actually is. On the site currently we don't accept such a statement from what I can see.

To get a 1-C rating, you would have to prove that the seven dimensions are geometric or superior in origin. Rather than just seven different places.

Well an important part is determining what seven dimensions actually is. On the site currently we don't accept such a statement from what I can see.

To get a 1-C rating, you would have to prove that the seven dimensions are geometric or superior in origin. Rather than just seven different places.
I'm here to find people who follow the Comic Winx Club. I myself am not sure that the dimensions mentioned in the story are the seven dimensions

I'm here to find people who follow the Comic Winx Club. I myself am not sure that the dimensions mentioned in the story are the seven dimensions
Well, Winx Club currently only has 1 profile and it's outdated, work on the verse seems to be a slow process, here is a link to the Winx Club general discussion thread, you can try and ask there but the verse hasn't made much headway and I don't know if you'll get a response. I planned on getting into the verse myself but real life issues have prevented me from doing much of anything as of late so I can't help gather information.

Well, Winx Club currently only has 1 profile and it's outdated, work on the verse seems to be a slow process, here is a link to the Winx Club general discussion thread, you can try and ask there but the verse hasn't made much headway and I don't know if you'll get a response. I planned on getting into the verse myself but real life issues have prevented me from doing much of anything as of late so I can't help gather information.
May I ask? Who is the strongest character in winx club

I have a fair share of knowledge on Winx Club's comics, though I’m unfamiliar with the 7 dimensions thingy. Knowing Winx Club, however, I don’t believe it has a lot to do with Winx Club's Cosmology being 7D.

Bloom is the strongest Winx Club character.

Back