• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Winx Club: Bloom Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the way things are its very likely Bloom will need a much more bigger revision in the future but for now, I have suggestions that should suffice for the time being. And they are: Bloom possibly becoming Low 2-C, gaining more hax and gets Infinite/Immeasurable Speed. But I'll take this one step at a time.

Low 2-C Bloom: -There are likely other feats that would support this but for now I found an interesting feat concerning Bloom's Dragon Fire and the Water stars.

*The water stars are described as the only force in the Winx verse that completely opposes the fire from the Dragon Flame and they were created at the same time as the birth of the Great Dragon. They oppose each other so much that they are easily able to cause major chaos and catastrophe in the entire Magic Dimension just by both existing in the same dimension. It was so drastic that the ancient wizards needed to take them and seal them away deep within the Golden Kingdom, which is described as a dimension that exists both inside time and outside time simuntaneously.

*The Great Dragon's dragon fire created the entire magic dimension itself,which has many other dimensions within it and all of its magic, therefore referred to being "limitless". Since the Water Stars can oppose his power, they are exactly as strong as the dragon fire. Bloom is able to combine the power of both her Dragon Fire with all of the Water Stars, so when combined their power becomes far stronger. To further support this, Arcadia is the first fairy in existence and has great enough power to stablize the water stars from starting chaos in the entire magic dimension and she's still weaker than Bloom, who holds the dragon flame.

More hax: -Bloom should get hax such as Purification, Conceptual Manipulation and Possibly Higher Dimensional Manipulation.

*For Purification, the winx are able to use their Enchantix Fairy Dust to purify themselves of all darkness as completely pure hearts are required to enter the Golden Kingdom.

*For Conceptual Manipulation, Arcadia is the first ever fairy to ever exist and she is described as the one who started Magic to begin with. Even if we ignore this, The Great Dragon is also described as the one who brought about magic itself upon creating the Winx verse, as well as likely creating Arcadia herself. Adding to this, Arcadia is able to control concepts such as emotions and logic. During the winx tests she was able to remove and restore Techa's ability to have emotions after she entered a world of logic Arcadia revealed to her. Along with Arcadia comes the gifts of destiny that the Ethereal Fairies gave to the winx.

*For Possibly Higher Dimensional Manipulation, im not really sure about this one but it might come from Arcadia being able to manipulate the crystal labyrinth within the golden kingdom, a dimension outside of the magic dimension and exists outsidde time. She was even able to make it so that in her tests for the winx, she could gather everything that has ever existed and make it to still exist since she claims "time bends around in a circle".

Finally, Infinite/Immesurable speed:

-As previously mentioned, the winx are all capable of entering the Golden Kingdom to obtain the water stars and the Golden Kingdom is a dimension that exists both within and outside of time itself. Incase this is not enough:

*Arcadia is a fairy who naturally lives in the Golden Kingdom since she is the guardian of the water stars and she is refered to exist before time as well. Since she is weaker than Blooms dragon flame, it would scale over to her.

*Like Arcadia. the Etheral Fairies are beings who exist outside all of time and space but are weaker than the Great Dragon's fire and were admitted to likely be created by him.

*The Great Dragon itself existed in an empty void before creating the Magic Dimension and Valtor, a part of the Dragon, was mixed together and born in the "Darkness".

That should do it. Does it look good?

Just to make sure I'm following.

• The Great Dragon has a Low 2-C feat (Creating a universe from nothing) and there are objects/forces that have comparable power to his. Bloom is capable of harnessing those forces?
  • The Etheral Fairies exist outside of time and space and Bloom scales to them? If so, that would probably be a legitimate Immeasurable feat.

Yes. The Water Stars = The flames of the Great Dragon (dragon flame) as they were created at the same time as him and both are two completely different opposing forces to counter each other. Them even existing in the same dimension will cause massive chaos to that dimension, calling for the water stars to be sealed in a dimension outside of time. The winx can harness the water stars and to defeat Valtor Bloom used both them and her own dragon flame combined.

As for the Etheral Fairies, yes it should scale to Bloom since Bloom is confirmed to be the absolute strongest being in the verse due to the Dragon Flame, so she'd be stronger than the E.F.'s in every single way. And its suggested they were created by the Great Dragon himself as well.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Is there really not gonna be more Winx Club profiles?
If anything not for the time being. Though I have no issue with rewatching the series to get feats or looking up respect threads to help out (theres some on Narutoforums I think).

Plus im currently on break from school so that gives me a big head start.

Ah. Cause in a way, though not necessarily, it does help with having profiles of them to know of what they can do rather than say it. Then again, we've done that countless times in the past so if anything, i was just asking if there would be more of them.

As for the suggested upgrades for Bloom and.....whoever gets this aside her and stuff, looks okay enough to me but would like further input from the others.

I think the AP and Speed seem fine. I highlighted to get more feedback on the hax, mostly the Conceputal Manipulation.

Oh no I understand. Though its highly reccomended we do get more profiles since the verse does have a bunch of strong characters with haxx other than just Bloom. And I'd happily do whatever I can to help with feats n such since I have time atm. For now the suggested changes here should do for the time being.

Another thing i want to ask is which incarnation/part of Bloom and stuff does this apply to? I guess this is for the later seasons of her, right? Just making sure.

Thats......a good question.........

Well all of blooms forms use the power of the Dragon Flame. It's literally her source of power as a fairy in general. So im guessing all of her forms would be getting this?

And before anyone brings it up, the other members of the winx do not scale to her before S7 when they get parts of the flames power as Bloom is blatently considered the absolute strongest being in the verse with the flames power. So the other members of the winx shouldnt even compare to her.

So she'd be outright Low 2-C is what i'm getting there, ye?

Hm...getting parts of the flames power would perhaps make them High 3-A, maybe? I think that might be possible for them but idk of that.

Basically, yeah.

Also something im confused about. Why is she currently listed as 3-A for her power required to unseal Zacheron who created the legendarium universe and has a spell capable of destroying multiple universes? Wouldnt that be Low 2-C, if anything, 2-C right there?

I can agree to High 3-A. Or High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C since they'd be getting parts of the flames power and it would grant them the Bloomix transformation.

Hmm...alright. That does seem important enough for Dark to have highlighted this.

(Shrugs)

It can be that, yeah. Cause i think getting parts of a source of power that's Low 2-C should make one High 3-A, or High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C. At least that's how i see it and i think that will be the case for them later on.

Indeed.

This would also scale over to Blooms sister who is a keeper of the flame too IIRC, Valtor, The Shadow Phionex, and the Trix who once stole the Dragon Flame for themselves and later on in S5 gained Daphine's powers to create a dark-version of her Sirenix power.

Darkanine said:
I think the AP and Speed seem fine. I highlighted to get more feedback on the hax, mostly the Conceputal Manipulation.
btw Dark how do you feel about the Higher-Dimensional Manipulation?

I assumed that since the Golden Kingdom is a dimension outside of time, it would be a higher dimension than that of the normal Magic Dimension and Arcadia can manipulate its contents.

achaley just being outside of time would not make it high diemion it could just mean the place lacks temporal dimensions.

Np. If it was because its a "girly" show don't worry lol I love Winx Club despite being a dude. Personally I think its a good show for everyone. And if it makes you feel any better I have friends who are bronies xD

Lmao. But yeah don't worry theres more people here who know stuff about Winx Club. To be honest Winx Club is gonna need a major revision eventually (Bloom too but for now she's somewhat fine).

Awesome. I have looked up most of the respect threads for Winx Club. Low 2-C Bloom ... (YES YES YES ) . *Ahem* . If you need any help with any of the revisions, please do not be afraid to ask me. I'm relatively knowledgable about the series.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I heard what you were saying, but did not understand it. Can you perhaps, possibly make it a bit clearer ?
there are two kinds of dimensions temporal dimensions (AKA time) and spatial dimensions (The kind we usually think of when someone says dimensional aspects) just because the place lacks temporal dimensions dose not necessarily mean it has more then 3 spatial dimensions.

If i am not mistaken, it specifically refers to itself as being inside and outside of time. In other words, it is not lacking any temporal dimensions, as having time proves that. Existing outside of all time & space, generally speaking, unless specifically said, means your beyond it as well ( with the winx it was stated somewhat, it was just them being capable of entering it. )

Well for one, the stuff I brought forth.

Alogn with the Great Dragon's feat of creating the verse extremely casually. According to Everlasting it did JUST. BY. BREATHING.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Well for one, the stuff I brought forth.

Alogn with the Great Dragon's feat of creating the verse extremely casually. According to Everlasting it did JUST. BY. BREATHING.
errr it did with its fire which dragons get from there muoth so it doesn't really mean it's casual

It breathed its fire and created the universe. It's pretty easy to comprehend and is obviously really casual.

The Everlasting said:
It breathed its fire and created the universe. It's pretty easy to comprehend and is obviously really casual.
yes but in most stories a dragons most powerful weapon is said fire breath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back