• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

"Like I said, I don't like to be in caves, they limit movement and can throw you for a loop with one misstep. Plus they're hard to escape if anything goes wrong, since there's only one way in or out normally." Kuthaliara said, her smile fading a bit as she explained herself to her new Fuckbuddy friend
Ashe stared at her blankly for a moment, before nodding.

"Oh! I guess that makes sense...ain't never been keen on tight spaces like that..." Ashe muttered. He began to idly pace about the perimeter again, talking to Kuku as he walked.

"Well, I'm glad to have some folk out here...I'd be lonely by myself." Ashe said.

"Oh! I guess that makes sense...ain't never been keen on tight spaces like that..." Ashe muttered. He began to idly pace about the perimeter again, talking to Kuku as he walked.

"Well, I'm glad to have some folk out here...I'd be lonely by myself." Ashe said.
"Well, with me around you'll probably never be alone... any girls you liked in your village?" Kuthaliara asked, trying to make small talk

"I don't believe you'd be back if you fell in this second life, if that's what your asking." Drew responded
"no, i think it is something me, so i cannot say that we are, shit, God dude say that is not truely hell"
"I suppose that makes sense...so we only share some unique traits...interesting..." Freya said. "So...what happened to your head?" She asked Drew.

The old man sighed, "Whatever, I suppose..."

They eventually came right up to the base of the tree, where all the roots had gathered and protruded from the ground. A small totem of sorts was erected there, with various arcane engravings etched into the black wood, which glowed a gentle blue.

"Don't say anything while I do this... don't even move."
Loka gives him a thumbs up.

Yumi watched as she held her trumpet, slightly feeling uncomfortable.

"Oh!" Ashe said, nodding quickly. He thought for a moment, trying to recall the times he had seen some of the village girls from his window.

".....hmmm...uh...I guess some of 'em looked nice. Hard to tell, since I ain't seen many of 'em up close."
"Makes sense, how do you feel, since you're seeing girls who aren't your mother up close for once?" Kuthaliara asked

"I'm sure it is, thinking of anyone in this group?" Kuthaliara asked, genuinely curious now
Ashe thought for a moment, idly scratching his head, shaking a few drops of water loose.

"...I think ya' pretty, Kuku. That...lass with the white hair, too" Ashe said, referring to Beatelle.

"Oh! The doctor's lass looks nice as well. I...ain't never seen eyes like hers..."

Ashe thought for a moment, idly scratching his head, shaking a few drops of water loose.

"...I think ya' pretty, Kuku. That...lass with the white hair, too" Ashe said, referring to Beatelle.

"Oh! The doctor's lass looks nice as well. I...ain't never seen eyes like hers..."
"How flattering, I honestly think you're pretty hot too, muscles and all of that(Since Ashe's faceclaim is pretty muscular) but eh, can't exactly go for you now since it's less then an ideal time, not unless we wait to go whole hog." Kuthaliara said, clearly viewing "going after Ashe" as a casual thing

Loka gives him a thumbs up.
The old man nodded, and then simply began kneeling down, speaking to the totem.

"My Lord, O' Merciful, Bountiful Forest Mother... O', My Lady, Yinkūla... I have brought upon thee new Apostles... I beg of thee, O' Merciful, Bountiful Forest Mother... Please show mercy upon them.. Allow them to pass through your delicate Forest... O', Bountiful Forest Mother Yinkūla..."

The totem flashed as the man spoke, and the entire cave began to gently rumble, vibrations emanating from the small totem like miniature shockwaves...

"How flattering, I honestly think you're pretty hot too, muscles and all of that(Since Ashe's faceclaim is pretty muscular) but eh, can't exactly go for you now since it's less then an ideal time, not unless we wait to go whole hog." Kuthaliara said, clearly viewing "going after Ashe" as a casual thing
"....Go for me?" Ashe said blankly.

"...I don't catch your meanin' Kuku" Ashe said.

The old man nodded, and then simply began kneeling down, speaking to the totem.

"My Lord, O' Merciful, Bountiful Forest Mother... O', My Lady, Yinkūla... I have brought upon thee new Apostles... I beg of thee, O' Merciful, Bountiful Forest Mother... Please show mercy upon them.. Allow them to pass through your delicate Forest... O', Bountiful Forest Mother Yinkūla..."

The totem flashed as the man spoke, and the entire cave began to gently rumble, vibrations emanating from the small totem like miniature shockwaves...
"...."

Loka changed his expression to a serious one as he glared at what the old man is doing.

"A.. prayer?" he thought.

"Well, don't worry, I'll try not to kill you with a heart attack by error, I know how that feeling feels" He joked
"Oh, uhhh... okay?" she stuttered, having nothing on her mind to say something.

"...."

Loka changed his expression to a serious one as he glared at what the old man is doing.

"A.. prayer?" he thought.
"O', Merciful Forest Mother... Please, show mercy onto them... I beg of thee to show your graces once more... Merciful... Forest Mother, Yinkūla..."

The tremors would remain at a constant as he spoke to the totem, not increasing- But at the same time, they didn't decrease.

"O', Merciful Forest Mother... Please, show mercy onto them... I beg of thee to show your graces once more... Merciful... Forest Mother, Yinkūla..."

The tremors would remain at a constant as he spoke to the totem, not increasing- But at the same time, they didn't decrease.
"No... it's more like a mantra... Like how those Catholics do their thing back in the day..." he thought. more

"................." Ashe stared at her blankly for a moment.

"I....uh...I'm not lookin' to take a wife, Kuku." He said.
"And I'm not looking for a husband." Kuthaliara responded

"I should... explain myself a bit. Different people view sex as a different thing. I view it as casual, something to just do when you're horny to have fun. Others view it as extremely intimate, something to only do with your partner for life, a husband or wife if you will. Others view it as something in-between- basically anything." Kuthaliara explained

Back