• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

"I can tell that he's not lying from the way he breathes and his heartbeat, so... I'd say it's not a faulty move to follow him for the time being. But, I'll leave it to majority." Yuri said, "Also, please don't refer to me as Doctor."
"Wow... All that just from looking at him... You sure you ain't a magician or something?" Loka asked.

"You're quite the experienced doctor indeed, Ms. Yuri... Your friends are lucky to have you." The old man said, letting out a hardy chuckle. He motioned for the group to begin following him as he turned around and began moving slowly.

Yuri sighed, "I'm not a magician. Just an Eonni who wants to save lives."

"You're quite the experienced doctor indeed, Ms. Yuri... Your friends are lucky to have you." The old man said, letting out a hardy chuckle. He motioned for the group to begin following him as he turned around and began moving slowly.

Yuri sighed, "I'm not a magician. Just an Eonni who wants to save lives."
"I hope you don't mind if I ask, but what's an Eonni exactly?" Jack asked her with a puzzled look on his face.

"I hope you don't mind if I ask, but what's an Eonni exactly?" Jack asked her with a puzzled look on his face.
"...Oh, right, none of you are Korean." Yuri muttered, "It's what young men and girls in my country refer to older women as. It basically means older sister."

"...Oh, right, none of you are Korean." Yuri muttered, "It's what young men and girls in my country refer to older women as. It basically means older sister."
"Ah, you're from Korea! I must say that it was such a lovely and kind place when I went to visit there for business and such. Well, South Korea, that is; haven't had the chance to visit North Korea yet." Jack replied, thinking back on fond memories he had traveling to different countries.

"You were lucky you never visited... North Korea is a vicious, horrible place. I immediately moved to South Korea the very moment I had the chance." Yuri said, breathing out.

"Ah, you're from Korea! I must say that it was such a lovely and kind place when I went to visit there for business and such. Well, South Korea, that is; haven't had the chance to visit North Korea yet." Jack replied, thinking back on fond memories he had traveling to different countries.
"Korea? What's that? A new country?" Loka asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You were lucky you never visited... North Korea is a vicious, horrible place. I immediately moved to South Korea the very moment I had the chance." Yuri said, breathing out.
"Oh, I'm sorry if I brought back any bad memories. I'm glad that you got out of that country." Jack said with a somber look.

"It's fine, Sir. Those memories are decades behind me, now." Yuri said with a soft, tender smile. "Besides, I'm dead, aren't I? No point in getting hung up over what happened to me in life."

"I mean I kind of kicked up an apsolute ruckus in North Korea, if that means anything to you!" Kuthaliara said to Yuri with a smile
"You sure get along with people really well...." Loka sarcastically remarked.
"It's fine, Sir. Those memories are decades behind me, now." Yuri said with a soft, tender smile. "Besides, I'm dead, aren't I? No point in getting hung up over what happened to me in life."
"How unfortunate... You must've suffered a lot..." Yumi muttered.

"Wonderful! I'm glad you can make peace with your life, even after getting dealt a quite frankly shitty hand." Jack responded with a large grin.
"I mean I kind of kicked up an apsolute ruckus in North Korea, if that means anything to you!" Kuthaliara said to Yuri with a smile
"Now THAT is something I've got to hear more about."

(RP has returned.)

As the group chatted amongst themselves, the old man lead them to what seemed a large hole in the ground... Or a cave of some sorts. It didn't seem to be naturally made, so it was likely that he, or someone else, took the time to dig it themselves.

"Spent a few good centuries of my youth in a cave." The old man said, "This time, though, I took the time to... build a bit of a safe-house at the bottom, outside of the Guardian's jurisdiction. She can't harm you there."

"Ah... yes... caves. Very... dark. And cold." Yuri said, "Very uh... sanitary."

(RP has returned.)

As the group chatted amongst themselves, the old man lead them to what seemed a large hole in the ground... Or a cave of some sorts. It didn't seem to be naturally made, so it was likely that he, or someone else, took the time to dig it themselves.

"Spent a few good centuries of my youth in a cave." The old man said, "This time, though, I took the time to... build a bit of a safe-house at the bottom, outside of the Guardian's jurisdiction. She can't harm you there."

"Old man... dark cave... you're either gonna give me a sword or kill me, yeah?"

(RP has returned.)

"I don't like caves. Take one wrong step and your limited in all movement." Kuthaliara said "Plus they limit my capabilities." She thought

"They make for good laboratories. Permission to set up?" Hyde said to the old man

(RP has returned.)

Yumi looked around, trying to explore the place.

Loka tries to find the nearest place to sit on.

Yumi looked around, trying to explore the place.
"Please, don't- Don't uh... run off, Ms. Yumi.. You never know what kind of things you can catch underground. My visit to Greece taught me enough about that..." Yuri warned before they went in.
"They for good laboratories. Permission to set up?" Hyde said to the old man
"Feel free, place should be big enough." The man said as he began leading them down into the chasm.
Tom looked at this and manifested a lamp to see better.

"how long have you been here?"
"Lemme think... 500 years? 550? No idea, honestly, after 100 I stopped counting."

"Please, don't- Don't uh... run off, Ms. Yumi.. You never know what kind of things you can catch underground. My visit to Greece taught me enough about that..." Yuri warned before they went in.

"Feel free, place should be big enough." The man said as he began leading them down into the chasm.

"Lemme think... 500 years? 550? No idea, honestly, after 100 I stopped counting."
Hyde nodded, analyzing the stability of the cave, stopping for a couple seconds to summon a purple light-clearly a spirit of some kind

"S- sorry! Please!" she exclaimed bowing as trauma slightly leaked out, asking for any form of forgiveness.

"Ahaha, you gonna sell me a mask next?"
"Unfortunately for you, I'm no salesman! Maybe try somebody else."
"S- sorry! Please!" she exclaimed bowing as trauma slightly leaked out, asking for any form of forgiveness.
"I-It's fine, Yumi. You don't need to apologize. I'm just trying to make sure that you're safe." Yuri assured, nodding her head.

"Calm down, Yumi, just don't stray too far" Tom said as he gave her a flashlight
"Unfortunately for you, I'm no salesman! Maybe try somebody else."

"I-It's fine, Yumi. You don't need to apologize. I'm just trying to make sure that you're safe." Yuri assured, nodding her head.

"Ah!" she covered her mouth, having said she shouldn't have.

"Uhhh, ermmm..." she stammered, trying to find words.

"You don't need to speak, Yumi. Just take some deep breaths... in, and out... it works wonders, I assure you." Yuri suggested.
She did just as Yuri said, taking deep breaths due to the pressure.

"Thanks, ma'am, I can never really owe [you], e- even if it's such a small thing..." she muttered.

Hikaru walked into the cave, a small ball of light in his hand. Turning to the old man he asked, “You said before that you were an apostle like us, right? If that’s the case would you be willing to tell us about your abilities and where they originate from?” He was curious to learn as much as he could.

Ashe was, admittedly, only half paying attention to the man's words. It wasn't anything against the ancient being, no. He was simply...amazed. The man had never been to a forest before, never seen trees of such nature, of such size, much less so close together. He was...so used to staring at the same old scenery all of his life, that a place such as this filled him with a sort of wonder he couldn't quite describe.

And as he watched...his body began to shift. Slowly...unconsciously, his skin began to harden, the flesh darkening and thickening until it resembled thick bark. Branches sprouted from his torso, his very body elongating and fusing until he grew to resemble the very trees he had been admiring. A moment later...he blinked, his body returning to normal.

"Keep ya head on yer shoulders, Ashe..." The Young man muttered to himself. He turned his attention back to the group, hurrying along behind them.

(This is what I get for trying to get good sleep lol)

Jack was still a bit weary about the strange old man. I mean, if his best friends could do something so cold and evil as what they did, why couldn’t this random geezer? He thought. He then activated his ability to make his body produce keratin and vitamin A in heavy amounts, in order to achieve a night vision-effect. Still, he had treaded on with the group since that is what the majority wanted to do. This cave they were in…something felt… off, for the lack of a better word. “Eh, probably just my imagination. Though, I should probably get a better view of the place.” He thought to himself, chuckling at the idea of a random cave housing some ‘monster’ of something of the sort. He then decided activated his ability to make his body produce Keratin and Vitamin A in order to achieve a night vision-like effect. “And they told me taking Biology for my minor would be useless for where I was heading!” Jack said to himself, chuckling at the memory of his friends poking fun at his choice in college.

Back