• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why the Senate is not High 3-A?

Y'know, the Force Lightning he shot at Windu has him screaming UN- LIMITED... POWERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! A statement from the user, who should know about the move, himself.

And AFAIK, unlimited 3D power is High 3-A by our standard.

So yeah, I know it causes scaling crap. But, we can just restrict it to his full power Force Lightning, like, ones he aim to kill people with. (Most of the time I remember him just doing it to "tell people of their place" and "enrage" them)

While we're at it, can we also add Fate Manipulation to his Canon part?

Windu said "The Senate will decide your Fate", which means the Senate can decide fates.

Which, Palpatine replied "I AM the Senate", meaning he can decide fates, because he's the Senate.

Back