• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why profiles are so annoying to edit now?

For some reason, when I try to edit the profiles in either source mode or visual mode in the wikia, it doesn't let me write anything unless I hold the mouse, and even then it's a pain to write anything. If anyone else have this problem, or know about this problem, then I'll be happy to hear it

I had a similar issue, not sure what's happening tbh.

Another problem I come across often is that I can't edit certain lines. Like legit, can't edit them or even select them in source editing mode.

Editing in general has been slower overall ever since the forum move, but it might just be me.

Editing in general has been slower overall ever since the forum move, but it might just be me.
I kind of have that same opinion. Granted, it might just be that I'm rusty since I took a break from VS Battles, but I feel like it's been kind of slow too. Which is weird since all the edits are done on the main website which isn't really affected by the forum.

Tbh I usually just write things in a sticky note and occasionally copy paste into a sandbox to check it.

When I've been editing lately, I'll click one line (for example, if I wanted to edit Attack Potency) but source editor just sends me into a different line entirely

Editor's kinda fallen off ngl

Other times I try to edit my changes just don't go through whatsoever

It's gotten to the point where I make pages in a doc elsewhere

There are seems to be a problem when adding references in the normal editor mode. Like I usually gotta wait good few minutes to add a single reference - since source mode isn't working either. And would often crash too.

Like it's generally fine for smaller files, but for longer files... Pain in the ass.

They really need an autosave feature.

tbf I didn't saw it happening with my sandbox, but I kinda just transfer my sandbox from others wiki and copy paste here, but i still need to change some wordings and all, I don't see a problem happening

edit: I only use Source Mode

Back