• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why no one uses Toppo's feat to justify his destructive potential? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to stop using PS on someone? Being that the perso

Toppo cast a hakai on Frieza, such a power that it simply twisted the reality of the empty world and the explosion was so strong that it created stars and nebulae, and a universe formed in the empty world, yes, it practically created a big bang.

here quotes the size of the void

Whatever was intented should be used i.e infinite rather than out of context translated words
the kanji that has been used was "eternal", it is a translation mistake and "intentions" is one's interpretation which cannot be justified if has contradiction.

the weirdest of all is hakai which should be a technique of pure destruction creating something

Anyway, I don't think this feat is very reliable, we don't know if it was really a big bang, I mean, what proves that stars and nebulae were created beyond what is observable? The effect may have been only in that area and not the entirety of the void world.

Back