• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Kaguya stronger than Saitama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jonathan

VS battles are based on what was already shown. We can't give Saitama resistance against something he never experienced just because he has plot armor

Hax>>>AP period there is a reason why DB characters that are 3-A are getting stomped left and right because they have NO hax (not literally haxless but comparing to the ppl at that tier its sad man...) And we cannot speculate on whether Saitama can survive durability negating moves from Kaguya...and while faster an ash killing bone will kill Saitama so...

@Ryop

She has byakugan that allows her to see almost 360 degrees,and rinnesharingan with precognition so she can dodge any of his attacks without any problem.

okay ryop.

kaguya can INSTANTANEOUSLY change the entire landscape into a lava world

saitama cant fly so he would plunge straight into the lava

he could probably survive that but he would be taken off guard. then kaguya ash bones him to death

or she can just infinite tsukuyomi him to dreamland

or she can just leave him in a dimension

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I kinda understood that, but most of that was almost unreadable.
I usually have absolutely PERFECT FLAWLESS grammar, but I just woke up when I wrote that so....

Let me rewrite it:

Here's the thing: I strongly believe Saitama would be able to AT LEAST hold his own against Kaguya. He seems to have his own ways with dealing with hax. For example, Evil Natural Water is intangible so Saitama shouldn't have been able to damage it. Yet he did cuz **** logic, he's Saitama. Same with Tatsumaki. Tatsumaki is able to use hax, such as ******* with someone's chi and vaporizing them or some shit . But it didn't do shit to Saitama. So I feel like Saitama would have his own ways of dealing with hax. But based on what we've actually seen, technically kaguya would shitstomp Saitama.

I still dont think that make sense that characters like Saitama\Goku\other will lose easily to Kagyua and Naruto\Saskue can surive just becuse they havs pre-cog.. i mean the different between thier power in huge.. but ok

Ryop said:
I still dont think that make sense that characters like Saitama\Goku\other will lose easily to Kagyua and Naruto\Saskue can surive just becuse they havs pre-cog.. i mean the different between thier power in huge.. but ok
Good hax always trumps power. There are some tier 8 characters who can beat tier 3 characters with reality warping, despite being physically weak as street level.

one more thing,are we sure know that she can BFR? i mean of course she can sent pepole to other dimension but the thing is that even after she did it to Naruto\Saskue for exmple,instead of just leave them their and come back to the real world,she still stay and chose to fight them so is that mean maybe she cant just put pepole in those dimension and leave but she has to kill her enemy in order to get out of her dimensions ability?

The OP's question has been answered, and reiterated multiple times now. Can I close this thread yet?

Gemmysaur said:
The OP's question has been answered, and reiterated multiple times now. Can I close this thread yet?
Yes but you can before that answer my question pls?

Ryop said:
Gemmysaur said:
Yes but you can before that answer my question pls?
You could've taken a look at Naruto wiki. Kaguya did not kill naruto and Sasuke because she wanted their chakra, which she absorbs with her hair. If she wanted to kill them she would've done easily. Also Sasuke can travel through dimension, as can Kakashi/Obito so BFR won't work. Saitam isn't Sasuke or Kakashi/Obito

other then kakashi and sakura PIS fight

kaguya only tried to kill naruto and he was able save himself because he deceive kaguya with clone

naruto is really good at deception

+naruto has portion of kaguya power

i mean 9 bijuu was helping naruto too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back