• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't Naruto and Sasuke FTL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto dodged Madara's "fang of light" at point blank range which was confirmed SoL in databook. Sasuke dodged those Samurai's slashes that was also confirmed to be SoL in databook at the meetings of the kages and Haku was also confirmed SoL. Can someone tell me why?

the author can want it to be SoL from dusk till dawn, its still won't make it so, for us (people who overanalyze series' without shame) magic light (like madara's "fang of light") needs to behave like light in order to be lightspeed, which it doesn't. also naruto dodged it while madara was swinging it sideways, also naruto could have reacted to madara rather then the attack it self ( and there is no real way to show he didn't) also...i had this conversation 2 months ago....and 3 months before that, and the conclusion is always the same.

But it was confirmed to move at lightspeed. Doesn't matter if it's magic or does not behave like real light.

Still an outlier tho.

Beyond that he likely timed the movement of Madara, there is also the matter of inconsistency, and that we do not know if it was a real laser. Anyway, this topic is banned on the front page, so I am afraid that you will receive a block.

confirmed how? if you mean by guidebooks then sorry but i am sure there are guidebooks that say that whitebeard truly could planet-bust if he wanted, but we don't take it seriously either...

Its kinda against the rules to argue about this and its a pretty dead topic at this point.The technique was LS as madara used natural light hence "sage art" being in front of it but naruto timed madaras head in the manga.Haku was also only LS through her mirrors like teleportation and the samurai thing idk never mentioned in the manga so irrelevant i guess.If naruto really is FTL which i highly doubt he will display a feat again however if not then he just isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back