• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is True Shikai Ichigo not planet level?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
He probably doesnt know it's still an on going thing. I can ask him again to comment and see if his opinion has changed or not.
We did and if you check his last comment he said his opinion didn't change, but if you want sure.

>That's in response to you saying there's no feat in the Soul Society Arc.

I didn't say that, I even laid out the very few feats of the arc.

>That's why I said we should wait cause right now we still need to wait for more calcs to be made and revised before deciding what is more consistent in a separate thread.

But we already have consistency right now with what is rolled out so far.

>That page clearly states he's using White's power which means he's partially in a hollow field state.

He's using Zangetsu's move, the Black Getsuga Tensho, not Zangetsu's power.

>It was still strong enough that Grimmjow was impressed.

It's not enough to scale, unless we actually start treating Ichigo's physicals as separate from his Getsuga which I wouldn't be opposed to since his Getsuga do hit harder as demonstrated against Grimmjow.

>I'm just saying based on the calcs the gap is way too big.

Not really since we have Captains that backscale from the later arc that clear the gap.

Many Captains have the same rating in SS to Arrancar Arc.

>We literally have every single captain scaling to Soul Society Arc Toshiro and now you're saying Ichigo should never scale even though he scales to Byakuya and Kenpachi in the Soul Society Arc? Although having Ichigo and the stronger Soul Society Arc captains backscale from Arrancar Arc Base Grimmjow rather than scale from Toshiro does fix the scaling.

I address this in the one above.

>After looking at the fight again it does seem like the Storm was just a side effect. But You do realize that Gin scales above Post-2nd Resurrection Bankai Ichigo right he was clearly just playing around with Toshiro as even Rangiku can block his attack.

I understand that.

>Fullbring Shikai Ichigo is stronger than Fullbring Ichigo who is comparable to Pre-Power Absorption Base Ginjo who is comparable to Tsukishima who can fight Post-Timeskip Bankai Byakuya who is stronger Arrancar Arc Bankai Byakuya who defeated Yammy the strongest Espada in his strongest form alongside Kenpachi. So yeah he has a really long scaling chain that puts him far above his Arrancar Arc self. So anyways like I said let's just put this off until all the calcs have been made or remade after that we'll have this discussion again on a separate thread.

Yeah, Fullbring Shikai Ichigo is mainly scaling and not actual calcable feats. However, his scaling is completely consistent to being above his Pre-Timeskip version, so there is definitely no outlier for him.

But I am willing to wait, I think with the few calcs left we will see even more consistency.

From a very casual Ichigo who even shouted at her to dodge his attack which means he didn't want to hurt her seriously in the first place

Back