• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is toon force not getting the respect it deserves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say I'm still pretty green on this website and I haven't found out how everything works. So this has been really bugging me, but why does toon force gets pushed aside as if it's not a big deal. If Bugs is in 5-A does that mean he loses to someone like Xeno Goku? Really? I don't see how. He became the animator of his own short, how does he not be able to beat people like Xeno Goku or any other tier 2s?
(1)

That's where his plot manip comes from, though he gets blitzed either way.

Toon force is treated as limited Reality Warping iirc, but it, like anything else, is bound by it's feats.

W╠Âh╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âe╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ât╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠Âc╠Âe╠Â?╠Â

Because just like anything else, he has to activate it for it to matter. Xeno Goku is something like 286 quadrillion times ftl. You could have all the hax in the world and it wouldn't matter if your opponent could beat you to death before you can even think.

But seriously though, if he were to be granted time, or speed equalized wouldn't he beat other higher tier (not just Goku) characters?

Not people who are physically 4D or resist or have faster activating stuff of their own or s lot of countermeasures. Toon force isn't some unbeatable ability, just like any hax there's workarounds.

Wokistan said:
Not people who are physically 4D or resist or have faster activating stuff of their own or 's lot' of countermeasures. Toon force isn't some unbeatable ability, just like any hax there's workarounds.
Why is that? Wouldn't dimensions in a universe where Bugs would be able to control not matter?

Bugs has no feats on that level with his plot manip, so we don't assume he can do that.

I'm not sure what more you want me to elaborate on. We don't assume bugs can do things he hasn't proven he can do.

MYHERO said:
Wouldn't dimensions in a universe where Bugs would be able to control not matter?
In an inaccurate way, that's like saying that someone who can manipulate a planet can beat someone who can manipulate galaxies because the latter is in the planet of the former.

Wokistan said:
I'm not sure what more you want me to elaborate on. We don't assume bugs can do things he hasn't proven he can do.
You're right theres not much you can elaborate on. My question is answered, you can close this thread now.

Ok, hope you're satisfied with your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back