• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Chaos king is high1-b?

i was just scrolling over the site i found him and herc at high1-b ? why it took him lot of time to destroy 98.78% of the multiverse he wasnt even that big of threat to make living tribunal come out and living tribunal even come out to stop infinity gauntlet thanos and adam warlock. Why is a being who cant even fully destroy the multiverse in a long time is at high1-b ? whereas being like mr mxy who can grab entire multicerse iota of everthing in their palm and destroy multiverse in second are high2-a ? Can someone please explain it to me.

And please dont use oblivion as counter as chaos is a mere frigment of his power and should be judged from his own feat and showings.

Chaos King scales to Multi-Eternity as his direct opposite, if not likely stronger. Multi-Eternity is the embodiment of the Marvel multiverse.

Oblivion shares a similar relationship to the Living Tribunal, who is the embodiment of the entire cosmic hierarchy.

Apparently the One Below All shares a similar relationship to Above All Others, who is the supreme being.

first the scan say eternity not multi-eternity then eternity wasnt scared of chaos king he just deny fighting against him as fighting him was like fighting himself

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124216/3418708-e2.png

second this has nothing to do with living tribunal as he didnt even bother to show up and he even show up against infinity gauntlet lol either he was scared of chaos king or didnt considered him big enough threat. Even gauntlet thanos can wipe out all abstract wheather you considered them unversal or multiversal version of them.

third chaos king is frigment of oblivion power he is not oblivion he was defeated by him being trapped in single universe

fourth it took him long time to destroy 98.76% of multiverse lol can you considered a high1-b going universe hoping to kill god and get stronger even then wasnt able to destroy whole multiverse completely?

toaa and above all other are same being and as per infinity conflict he is not all powerful by all means.

Mr. Mxy is not from the same verse as Chaos King. The DC multiverse isn't High 1-B, at max its 1-B it seems and Mr. Mxy is weaker than Doctor Manhattan who is High 2-A.

Also I only brought up the Tribunal to explain the similar relationship between Eternity/Chaos King and TLT/Oblivion.

Why is a being who cant even fully destroy the multiverse in a long time is at high1-b ? whereas being like mr mxy who can grab entire multicerse iota of everthing in their palm and destroy multiverse in second are high2-a ? Can someone please explain it to me.

Because the Multiverse that was affected by Mxy is nowhere as big or complex as the Marvel Multiverse. Not every single Multiverse across fiction is equal.

The Chaos King destroyed the vast majority of a High 1-B multiversal structure, so he should qualify.

what kind of logic is this lol let say even marvel multiverse is high 1-b chaos king wasnt able to destroy it completly and took him preetty long time whereas we have mr mxy who grab the iota of everthing in palm like nothing

http://i.imgur.com/C2gUppf.jpg

like it was a toy even if we consider it was 1-b multiverse it still much better feat than chaos king destroying 98.76% of multiverse in long time with amps

Just one simple snap he can end everything right then and their unlike our chaos king.

98.76% of High 1-B is still High 1-B.

Mxyzptlk is explicitly 5-D, and as such the multiverse he affected was likely just a series of parallel universes.

the scan cleary state all of exsistence watch it man and dimensions in dc are different than marvel and its all about feat that matter in the end.

its not non-canon only thats has no surity of being canon is wf mxy and look emperor joker feat spectre clearly stated that emperor joker was not a threat to just one timeline he was destroying all of exsistence their is and their will be with 99% of mr mxy power.

my biggest problem with choas king if he truly was that big of threat then living tribunal should have intrupted and because that dude even intrupted in case of infinity gauntlet and last planet galactus story their is no reason for him not being their to stop chaos king unless he dont consider him much even eternity laugh it off from helping herc saying its like hurting myself.

Well, I don't have the time and energy to continue to argue about this. You should preferably politely ask the members I linked to earlier to comment here.

Back