• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

would this qualify for possible H1-B?

I think this argument could work for H1-B Material Plane.

John Taylor, Julian Advent and Dead Boy were summoning an Angel
If we summon an angel, and please note the emphasis I am placing on the word if, what we'll get will be the real thing
And whilst doing so Dead Boy states that he sees multiple levels of reality. The definition for level according to the Cambridge dictionary, can mean many things but the one that makes the most sense would be "the amount of something" as Dead Boy states there are "more and more"
Something's happening," said Dead Boy, after a while. "I can feel energies forming all around us. I can See… I can See avenues opening up, levels of reality unfolding like the petals of a flower, more levels, more and more… I can See further than I ever could before… and I don't like it. It scares me. It's too big…
And then the Angel was summoned and it came from "Above" and that is was impossibly large.
By now we could all feel Something approaching, from a direction we all instinctively recognised but couldn't identify. It felt like above, in all senses of the word. Something was coming into our world, Something impossibly large and powerful, downloading itself into a mortal frame that wouldn't blow all the fuses in our merely human minds.
Ethel, an Outsider came from a higher level of reality and was stated as being "realer" than those in the material world.
"Good question," I said. "Basically, Ethel can do all the amazing things she does because she's not from around here. Inasmuch as I, or anyone else in the family, is able to understand what she says on the subject . . . Ethel comes from a higher level of reality. You could say she's realer than us. Realer than our world, or our reality. It's not that Ethel won't explain herself; it's more that I don't think any of us are equipped to understand her answers."
The Hungry Gods also come from an even higher dimension than Ethel, and they move in more than 3 spatial dimensions.
It’s the tower,” he said, sounding strangely subdued. “It’s complete, Eddie, and almost ready to activate. It’s alive and aware, though not in any way you would recognise, and I can hear it thinking. It knows I’m watching. It comes from a stranger place than I do, an even higher dimension… The sheer power locked up in this thing is frightening. The Invaders, the Many-Angled Ones, the Hungry Gods are coming… and I’m scared, Eddie
The Invaders, the Many-Angled Ones, the Hungry Gods. Huge and vast, living things big as mountains. They existed in more than just three physical dimensions at once, so my mind interpreted their appearance as a series of overlapping images, always subtly shifting, never quite the same twice. Their aspect strobed in my head, as much an impression as an image. There were circles of them, rank upon rank, impossible numbers, stretching as far away into the distance as I could bear to look. Waiting.
and finally the Material Plane is the default universe so it should qualify for significant size

Back