• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Bryan Fury 7-C, but Luke Cage is low 7-C? Luke Cage has better feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was browsing the wiki and I happened to notice how Lucas Cage is low 7-C and Bryan Fury is flat 7-C, even though Lucas is obviously stronger, more durable, and has fought more powerful opponents. Shouldn't the gap between the two be much larger in Luke's favor?

Also, I'm a bit new to this wiki, if low 7-C means stronger than flat 7-C, just let me know. But either way, the gap should be larger.

Okay...........?

"Obviously stronger, more durabile"

Bryan tanked a tank gun to the face and walked right through it, elaborate on "Obviously stronger"

Encryptedki said:
Also, I'm a bit new to this wiki, if low 7-C means stronger than flat 7-C, just let me know. But either way, the gap should be larger.
"7-C" is superior to "Low 7-C" hence it is written with "Low" on the stat

All the Tekken profiles are a mess: Bryan Fury will be downgraded to 8-B from Paul, who can fight Feng.

Gargoyle One said:
Okay...........?
"Obviously stronger, more durabile"

Bryan tanked a tank gun to the face and walked right through it, elaborate on "Obviously stronger"
Because Luke Cage has survived a small nuclear explosion. And by stronger, by physical strength, while Bryan has torn off the top of a tank and ripped an iron beam from its foundation, Luke has thrown a bulldozer with one hand and carried a semi truck while walking seven blocks. His reflexes are hypersonic+, since he can catch revolver bullets when the barrel of the gun is less than 1 foot away from the target, while Bryan's are supersonic at best due to him being able to keep up with Yoshimitsu, who can dodge and outrun minigun fire.

It's pretty clear who's stronger.

The nuke feat was accepted by several admins, and the outlier thing was brough a lot of times.

Yes, it was a mini-nuke that wielded that much, meanwhile Bryan will be downgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back