• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Cage possible upgrade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Cage is currently rated at High 8-C+ for being stronger than Spiderman and obviously one shotting one of his stronger villains Rhino, however Cage does have pretty blatant feats that could place him above certain levels.

In Power Man #48 he tanks a massive hit from Danny Rand's Iron Fist and gets right back up, this is very impressive as Danny himself notes he actually hit Cage with his full power, Cage also goes on to win this fight.

This isn't just a fluke either as Cage has taken a massive assault from a non holding back Iron Fist in modern comics as shown in Thunderbolts #97 andproceeds to get right back up

Cage also has plenty of showings against High 6-Cs in classic and modern comics:

1) While weakening, he draws blood from an hydrated Namor UXM #12

2) Fights on par with The Thing and also tanks a powerful blast from the Human Torch Cage vol.2 issue 20

3) Trades punches with Doctor Doom who also mentions how his armour has crushed the Thing and The Hulk and actually wins the fight Hero For Hire #9

4) KOs Iron Clad (another High 6-C on the wiki) https://www.bing.com/images/search?...B9820504C76377C8CCDC975C2EC5&selectedIndex=11 Heroes for Hire #4

5) Trades punches and draws blood from Orca, a consistent foe of Namor, Thor and Hulk and actually wins the fight (though he had some help from Black Knight) http://imgur.com/a/uFma8 Heroes for Hire #4

6) Trades punches with a dude who is stated by Luke to be comparable to She Hulk, Rulk, Hulk etc. Cage vol.3 #1

7) KOing the Thing and dropping the Vision with a single punch each in New Avengers 2010 #34 https://www.bing.com/images/search?...6A03EBAA900404391E9EFCD2F2D1&selectedIndex=12

8) Stalemating Proxima Midnight in Mighty Avengers #2 https://i.imgur.com/GKDeuJn.jpg

So these are pretty easy HIgh 6-C showings, there are also other feats like matching Wonder Man, trading punches with the Absorbing Man, drawing blood from an High 6-C Juggernaut, KOing She Hulk and drawing blood, drawing blood from the Wrecker etc. overall High 6-C Luke seems more consistent than High 8-C

Last edited:
Why is the last bit a wall of code
removed, though I cited the issue so it's easy to find the scan. the statement is pretty clear cut and the guy who is fighting cage has no anti feats in the story that contradict the statement.

Last edited:
I should point out that all of the tier 8 Iron Man armors after Model 4 would probably need revisions after this. (Scale them above Model 2, I dunno)

I should point out that all of the tier 8 Iron Man armors after Model 4 would probably need revisions after this. (Scale them above Model 2, I dunno)
Oh yeah Luke does fight Iron Man who at this point beat Iron Fist in a weaker armour and fought on par with Doom (in the same armor he fights Luke with too I think)

Ok so from what I'm seeing this is a valid upgrade. Consistent feats of scaling to that level? Seems good

We straight up list an antifeat at Low 7-C for Cage, on his file. Guessing you missed that, and genuinely weakass characters like Man Mountain Marko (got stomped by Miguel O'Hara and constantly ****** over by Parker) and Diamondback overpowering him.
  • In Power Man #48 Iron Fist wasn't exactly established to be a High 6-C buster, his only other High 6-C feat was against the Thing, where he had to specifically channel all his key into his arm and it had him battered as shit afterwards, none of this happens in this fight, and honestly even ignoring that, "he took the full force of the Iron Fist" can very well be understood as "Iron Fist (likely weaker) was withstood completely by Cage i.e. he was unaffected by that ONE Iron Fist", Danny isn't a ******** who'll use max output Iron Fist against anyone he is confident will survive it.
  • Thunderbolts feat is just bullshit, plain and simple. Iron Fist's motivation was LITERALLY reliant on Cage surviving, so WHY would he do anything High 6-C? Answer is, he doesn't, he can just pretend to and it works out fine.
  • Namor's just laughably inconsistent, underwater or not. We will not use any feats off of him, especially PRIMARY ones.
  • The Thing and Human Torch feat comes from an arc where Cage was possessed by a demonic entity, and two issues prior we can see another, human host, was turned comparable to Cage when possessed by this beast (Source: Cage Vol 2 Issue 18) so like, pretty safe bet Cage is amped in that scan.
  • Doom LITERALLY says Cage is exploiting the armor's structural weakness in that scan, did you even read it? ("Repeated Stress on a solitary point" left unaccounted) He was doing essentially fuckall prior by his OWN ADMISSION.
  • Ironclad's file is shit. I should know since I made it off RTs and even THEN I excluded Variable mechanics and the feat where ******* Agent Venom trades hits 1-to-1.
  • Namor villain, refer to the Namor point.
  • Proxima feat is the most valid one, but it's also the most outliery, the scan LITERALLY states somehow Cage generates seismic activity in his fights, which for the record FAR MORE serious Luke Cage has never been shown to replicate.
Honestly like, these are really poor scans lol.

Forum keeps yeeting my posts so I'll input on the Vision scan in a separate one.

Last edited:
****'s sake forums, co-operate with my posts

New Avengers #34 is a "everyone fights everyone" type, issue, highlights being both Daredevil and Captain America withstanding hits from The Thing and Captain America respective ly, and no forcefields, base Doctor Strange tanking hits from EVERY SINGLE NEW AVENGER AND AVENGER AT THE TIME, no exaggeration. All in all, amazing comic to pull scans from.

Even in this both the Thing and Vision are downed by cheap shots, and they recover as fast as the next page, where the fight also ends. Like, downing someone can just straight up be an LS feat, especially when Thing ACTUALLY has been ambush-toppled before, if you remember that one Shang-Chi scan.

TL;DR Comic has garbage scaling and fuckall effect as well as ambush implies LS shove rather than AP scaling.

Also, @Antvasima feel free to gather input, due to busy schedule I won't be able to input much on alot of threads.

Last edited:
Sidenote the Cage #20 feat is actually an antifeat moreso, the demon possessing Cage straight up notes the Thing would make a FAR BETTER host for his strength advantage over Cage, and even tries leaving Cage's body to possess Thing's

Considering both characters ARE brawlers with no real extra powers, and that at this point the demon attempting to possess ANYONE again is a VERY risky move, this paints the gap between Luke and Thing's power level in a very negative light, Ben had to be WORTH it, and he's actually on the weaker side of High 6-C, contrasted to Fin Fang Foom and Captain Marvel.

All in all that means we have 4 antifeats currently, Nuke feat, Man Mountain Marko, Cage #20 and Iron Fist kicking his ass even without the Iron Fist itself, your feats ain't seemingly overpowering them here.

We straight up list an antifeat at Low 7-C for Cage, on his file. Guessing you missed that, and genuinely weakass characters like Man Mountain Marko (got stomped by Miguel O'Hara and constantly ****** over by Parker) and Diamondback overpowering him.
  • In Power Man #48 Iron Fist wasn't exactly established to be a High 6-C buster, his only other High 6-C feat was against the Thing, where he had to specifically channel all his key into his arm and it had him battered as shit afterwards, none of this happens in this fight, and honestly even ignoring that, "he took the full force of the Iron Fist" can very well be understood as "Iron Fist (likely weaker) was withstood completely by Cage i.e. he was unaffected by that ONE Iron Fist", Danny isn't a ******** who'll use max output Iron Fist against anyone he is confident will survive it.
  • Thunderbolts feat is just bullshit, plain and simple. Iron Fist's motivation was LITERALLY reliant on Cage surviving, so WHY would he do anything High 6-C? Answer is, he doesn't, he can just pretend to and it works out fine.
  • Namor's just laughably inconsistent, underwater or not. We will not use any feats off of him, especially PRIMARY ones.
  • The Thing and Human Torch feat comes from an arc where Cage was possessed by a demonic entity, and two issues prior we can see another, human host, was turned comparable to Cage when possessed by this beast (Source: Cage Vol 2 Issue 18) so like, pretty safe bet Cage is amped in that scan.
  • Doom LITERALLY says Cage is exploiting the armor's structural weakness in that scan, did you even read it? ("Repeated Stress on a solitary point" left unaccounted) He was doing essentially fuckall prior by his OWN ADMISSION.
  • Ironclad's file is shit. I should know since I made it off RTs and even THEN I excluded Variable mechanics and the feat where ******* Agent Venom trades hits 1-to-1.
  • Namor villain, refer to the Namor point.
  • Proxima feat is the most valid one, but it's also the most outliery, the scan LITERALLY states somehow Cage generates seismic activity in his fights, which for the record FAR MORE serious Luke Cage has never been shown to replicate.
Honestly like, these are really poor scans lol.

Forum keeps yeeting my posts so I'll input on the Vision scan in a separate one.

So much wrong with this, let's go point by point:

1) Iron Fist was already estabilished as High 6-C, he had already accomplished his Colossus feat long before which coicidentially is directly referenced in this comic as well during a conversation between Danny and Misty Knight, so yes Danny was already High 6-C by your standards. In the context of this comic which I assume you had read, Cage had just attacked Misty Knight (Danny's love interest at the time) and Coleen Wing (one of Danny's closest friends) to kidnap them, by all accounts Iron Fist would have no reason to massively hold back against Cage and his very statement lines up with the context of the comic. If you still insist on your stance please provide explicit evidence of Danny pulling his punches against Luke in the story, until then your claims can very much be dismissed;

2) Cage had to survive until Danny could snap out, (which he did with 0 damage, all the blood was taken from a rat, and without even being knocked out at all) so the hits Cage tanked were indeed legit as Danny regains control of himself only at the very end. You are making a lot of claims and assumptions, which are fine to make, but said arguments can be easily dismissed if they are without evidence which so far hasn't been presented;

3) Okay, care to show me what would make Namor inconsistent in this comic? Factoring the context of the issue he is at his peak strength here and in the same arc he had just cucked the Thing fairly easily before scrapping with Luke https://i.pinimg.com/236x/bb/cb/0f/bbcb0f8fe37e708670452272249465a2--luke-cage.jpg so it seems a pretty High 6-C potrayal of Namor here;

4) A lot of incorrect things: the Demon Luke fought in issue 18 was only cmparable to him because he was transfroming in his bulky. shapeshifting demonic form, essentially he had complete control over the host and was literally transforming and bulking up, when he gets control of Cage he never once uses his demonic powers / transformation, simply relies on Luke's sheer physical body to do whatever he does, this is because Luke was actualy fighting the entity and resisting his control which is something directly mentioned, even in one of the scans you posted, to further expand on this point there's some additional supporting evidence: in marvel two in one #13
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111183975/4987165-9668464642-scn_0.jpg https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111183975/4987149-0772791924-19552.jpg https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111183975/4987157-5687725256-thing.jpg
Luke and The Thing are blatantly shown to be relative and their scuffle actually ends in a draw, based on Luke's performance in volume 2 he seems to retain his consistent power level in relation to Ben Grimm, lastly at no point in the comic Grimm or Johnny mention that Luke is significantly more powerful than usual if at all which I am sure would have been mentioned by either of them since they have had more than one encounter in the past.

^Now I am going to steel man this point to show that even if you disregard the rebuttal above it wouldn't change the tiering upgrade: you yourself claimed that the demon entity was already comparable to Cage, which means that when merged with Cage he would get a 2x power boost, since this 2x stronger than normal Luke was relative to the Thing we can just assume base Cage would be 2x less than Thing which would still place him in the High 6-C tier.

So like, checkmate, pick your poison.

5) This is honestly a garbage rebuttal, we blatantly see Luke trading punches with Doctor Doom (High 6-C) without problems, Doom also boasts about how powerful his armour is and who he has "crushed" showing that this was no joke ass armour in the context of the plot, Luke's punch clearly damages the armour as evidenced by Luke's quote, then he simply keeps punching in a single spot until he breaks Doom's armour and forces him to pay him up,"he was doing **** all by his own admission" what are you talking about ? The only statement Luke makes is that his punch damaged the armour and that he has to keep hitting that point he damaged, if anything it supports my case, lol.
Are you serious ? The stress in a solitary spot statement doesn't in any way support what you are implying, what Luke did was essentially the same as continously punching somebody in a single spot until he goes down and Luke would require more than enough AP to affect Doom in the first place LMAO you are miscontrsucting what Doom's saying Impress, come on now get real for a second.

6) Ok, too bad Iron Clad and the U Foes took down Hulk in Heroes for Hire #1, the same series, with Iron Clad being the one to deal the KO on Hulk even, so he was depicted as a powerful brick in the context of the comic. Venom is irrelevant to this discussion, might as well talk about the time Spiderman KOd Firelord or Eric Masterson, but if you insist Venom's jobbing aura is so strong that he can overpower Colossus (HIgh 6-C), force Juggernaut to flee (At least High 6-C) and take hits from Hulk, by the way the same version of Venom that was giving trouble to Colossus and hurt Hercules got cucked by Luke CAge twice, guess that's one more line of scaling for High 6-C Luke if you want to use Venom as means to downplay. I guess every brick now can't be more than High 8-C+ right ?

7) Orka is also a Thor, Hulk and She Hulk villain and even when he is completely dry he has a pretty blatant High 6-C dura feat of taking a charged up Mjolnir blast without damage on top of being statedto be physiscally stronger than an hydrated Namor even in his weakest form, so whatever inconsistency Namor might have it doesn't apply to Orka.

8) What do you mean "far more serious" Luke ? For one the quake thing is caused by Luke and Proxima punching each other, secondly this is Luke at his peak and trying his hardest because Proxima was about to slaughter defenseless civilians and was probably at his angriest he's ever been, contextually this is Luke truly going all out Impress. Anyway, nice concession on the feat.

****'s sake forums, co-operate with my posts

New Avengers #34 is a "everyone fights everyone" type, issue, highlights being both Daredevil and Captain America withstanding hits from The Thing and Captain America respective ly, and no forcefields, base Doctor Strange tanking hits from EVERY SINGLE NEW AVENGER AND AVENGER AT THE TIME, no exaggeration. All in all, amazing comic to pull scans from.

Even in this both the Thing and Vision are downed by cheap shots, and they recover as fast as the next page, where the fight also ends. Like, downing someone can just straight up be an LS feat, especially when Thing ACTUALLY has been ambush-toppled before, if you remember that one Shang-Chi scan.

TL;DR Comic has garbage scaling and fuckall effect as well as ambush implies LS shove rather than AP scaling.

Also, @Antvasima feel free to gather input, due to busy schedule I won't be able to input much on alot of threads.

Are you serious Impress, for one Strange gets defeated pretty easily once Agamotto lands his attacks, Daredevil never takes punches from The Thing all thay happens is that the possesed Thing grabs him by the head and easily restrains Devil while threatening to kill him if Strange doesn't bargain with him, it's very clear Agamotto wasn't putting effort at all and could have killed Matt right threre. Captain America doesn't do anything relevant, he gets hit by a very casual backhand from Agamotto in Thor's body and is completely messed up, mind you this is still a very suppressed morals on Agamotto. The THing doesn't get knocked down, he gets one shot and he only appears at the very end of the fight after a while, he is nowhere to be seen, Vision got dropped to the floor yes, but I wasn't trying to scale Luke to Vision who is unknown here in the wiki (though he was dazed and stunned by the blow).

TL;DR all of what you just said is just plain wrong and an attempt to lowball.

Sidenote the Cage #20 feat is actually an antifeat moreso, the demon possessing Cage straight up notes the Thing would make a FAR BETTER host for his strength advantage over Cage, and even tries leaving Cage's body to possess Thing's

Considering both characters ARE brawlers with no real extra powers, and that at this point the demon attempting to possess ANYONE again is a VERY risky move, this paints the gap between Luke and Thing's power level in a very negative light, Ben had to be WORTH it, and he's actually on the weaker side of High 6-C, contrasted to Fin Fang Foom and Captain Marvel.

All in all that means we have 4 antifeats currently, Nuke feat, Man Mountain Marko, Cage #20 and Iron Fist kicking his ass even without the Iron Fist itself, your feats ain't seemingly overpowering them here.

Nice shot gunning anyway: for one I want you to show me where the demon verbatim states The Thing would a "Far Better" host or when he references any "strength advantage", because all he talks about is Ben Grimm being very phsically resilient, resilience doesn't correlate to AP scaling at all Impress and resilience can mean a fuckton of other things, none of which are attack potency or attack power related, secondly it's verbatim stated and shown that the demon attempted to possess Grimm because The Thing's headgear would allow him to control Grimm without the chance of him fighting back, which Luke was doing, nothing about the whole situation implies The Thing being a better host due to physical strength and it's very clear the Demon preferred Thing because Cage was fighting back the possession while Thing would have no chance to resist it.

PS: Man Mountain gets crushed by Cage and dominated in a pure physical fight he himself mentions it in the comic where you take your scans fromthe only reason he managed to take out Cage was because he used Cage's weakness of electricity and he still broke his hand in the process when punching Luke, later Cage straight up dismantles Marko, it's hardly antifeat. The Low 7-C stuff comes from the same arc where Cage KOs She HUlk and draws blood from her which is High 6-C, you are using the AoE fallacy to claim the blast was only Low 7-C when we know DC and AP are much different.

Last edited:
Oh and on a quick note, I am fascinated how you quickly bash your profiles when the need arises but make no actual effort to fix them or rather, the profiles are poorly made when it fits your agenda.

I'mma just comment on Iron Clad scaling:
The dude has terrible scaling to Hulk, the guy is usually stomped by Hulk and is the one who does the least damage to Hulk from his group every time they fight and even a casual Hulk is usually enough to beat him/hold him off
He also probs should be Varies due to how he can shift his weight to somewhat increase his strength since more mass
Also as mentioned above he had an entire fight where he fought Agent Venom on equal grounds, heck he needed help to beat him iirc

Oh and on a quick note, I am fascinated how you quickly bash your profiles when the need arises but make no actual effort to fix them or rather, the profiles are poorly made when it fits your agenda.
I think this is quite harsh and unneded. Just because someone hates their files, doesn't mean there is an agenda behind it. They hate it because the file is shit and couldn't care less about it. You can't fix all files here, just the ones you actually care about and are interested in it.

I'mma just comment on Iron Clad scaling:
The dude has terrible scaling to Hulk, the guy is usually stomped by Hulk and is the one who does the least damage to Hulk from his group every time they fight and even a casual Hulk is usually enough to beat him/hold him off
He also probs should be Varies due to how he can shift his weight to somewhat increase his strength since more mass
Also as mentioned above he had an entire fight where he fought Agent Venom on equal grounds, heck he needed help to beat him iirc
Everything else looks good to you?
On a side note yeah Clad should only scale to a suppressed Hulk and Thor since those are his best feats.

Last edited:
I think this is quite harsh and unneded. Just because someone hates their files, doesn't mean there is an agenda behind it. They hate it because the file is shit and couldn't care less about it. You can't fix all files here, just the ones you actually care about and are interested in it.
Don't give me that "we got so much stuff to do" here man because that's not the point, if the profiles are mess and you actively know it and you don't do anything about it it's on you (you as in figuratively not you guys from the wiki) , I am not being harsh man like at all.

Everything else looks good to you?
On a side note yeah Clad should only scale to a suppressed Hulk and Thor since those are his best feats.
I don't care about the rest, I'm just here to say scaling to Iron Clad doesn't help this CRT much since he's kinda fodder

This is a hobby, no one needs to be fixing anything they don't like or care about. There are so many shit marvel files 8 see everyday and I couldn't care less about it. I only fix the ones I want to fix.

All I am saying, just because I don't want to fix shit files, don't mean I can't critique it. Plus there is also the thing with limited time and shit. Life, you know, some people have it.

Don't give me that "we got so much stuff to do" here man because that's not the point, if the profiles are mess and you actively know it and you don't do anything about it it's on you (you as in figuratively not you guys from the wiki) , I am not being harsh man like at all.

This is a hobby, no one needs to be fixing anything they don't like or care about. There are so many shit marvel files 8 see everyday and I couldn't care less about it. I only fix the ones I want to fix.

All I am saying, just because I don't want to fix shit files, don't mean I can't critique it. Plus there is also the thing with limited time and shit. Life, you know, some people have it.
So you admittedly do a poor job and you don't care about it man, this is such a good spotlight for this wiki.

So much wrong with this, let's go point by point:

1) Iron Fist was already estabilished as High 6-C, he had already accomplished his Colossus feat long before which coicidentially is directly referenced in this comic as well during a conversation between Danny and Misty Knight, so yes Danny was already High 6-C by your standards. In the context of this comic which I assume you had read, Cage had just attacked Misty Knight (Danny's love interest at the time) and Coleen Wing (one of Danny's closest friends) to kidnap them, by all accounts Iron Fist would have no reason to massively hold back against Cage and his very statement lines up with the context of the comic. If you still insist on your stance please provide explicit evidence of Danny pulling his punches against Luke in the story, until then your claims can very much be dismissed;
Couple of things wrong with this:
  • Colossus feat is questionable as shit anyways considering he did fuckall actual damage to him.
  • Just because you attack someone's love interest doesn't mean you go apeshit against them, damsels-in-distress is a very common trope anywho
  • Burden of proof is on you, not me, since I am not the one proposing the feat. You have to overpower my claims with insurmountable evidence, which you haven't, while in the Iron Fist CRT I had given scans to prove Iron Fist DOES generally hold back
2) Cage had to survive until Danny could snap out, (which he did with 0 damage, all the blood was taken from a rat, and without even being knocked out at all) so the hits Cage tanked were indeed legit as Danny regains control of himself only at the very end. You are making a lot of claims and assumptions, which are fine to make, but said arguments can be easily dismissed if they are without evidence which so far hasn't been presented;
Mate you're the one making claims and assertions, and if I can counter them with just as non-evidentiary claims and assertions onto the scans themselves, I am effectively countering you, except I have general cases for Iron Fist holding back, hence my evidence overpowers your non-existent by default right now.
3) Okay, care to show me what would make Namor inconsistent in this comic? Factoring the context of the issue he is at his peak strength here and in the same arc he had just cucked the Thing fairly easily before scrapping with Luke https://i.pinimg.com/236x/bb/cb/0f/bbcb0f8fe37e708670452272249465a2--luke-cage.jpg so it seems a pretty High 6-C potrayal of Namor here;
Dude there are literally multiple issues of Namor barely affecting Model 3 Iron Man, and equivalently trading hits with Mister Fantastic and Human Torch (both fo them) in raw physicals.

In general you also do recognize after that punch Luke is fuckstomped there?
4) A lot of incorrect things: the Demon Luke fought in issue 18 was only cmparable to him because he was transfroming in his bulky. shapeshifting demonic form, essentially he had complete control over the host and was literally transforming and bulking up, when he gets control of Cage he never once uses his demonic powers / transformation,
Yet Demon MULTIPLE times throughout the comic states he gave Luke "unimaginable power"
this is because Luke was actualy fighting the entity and resisting his control which is something directly mentioned, even in one of the scans you posted
Mate this is just actually garbage understanding of the comic, Luke's resistance only really pays off ANYWHERE in the end, anyone can just read the issue and understand this.
, to further expand on this point there's some additional supporting evidence: in marvel two in one #13
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111183975/4987165-9668464642-scn_0.jpg https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111183975/4987149-0772791924-19552.jpg https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111183975/4987157-5687725256-thing.jpg
Luke and The Thing are blatantly shown to be relative and their scuffle actually ends in a draw, based on Luke's performance in volume 2 he seems to retain his consistent power level in relation to Ben Grimm,
Imagine being context-deaf enough to claim Marvel Two-In-One possesses any valid feats whatsoever, comic where basically every guy Thing teams up with, can affect him to some extent.
^Now I am going to steel man this point to show that even if you disregard the rebuttal above it wouldn't change the tiering upgrade: you yourself claimed that the demon entity was already comparable to Cage, which means that when merged with Cage he would get a 2x power boost, since this 2x stronger than normal Luke was relative to the Thing we can just assume base Cage would be 2x less than Thing which would still place him in the High 6-C tier.
This is just shit understanding of multipliers altogether. Why would the buff be additive and not multiplicative? and when has it been stated there was a coherent increase in power to begin with?
5) This is honestly a garbage rebuttal, we blatantly see Luke trading punches with Doctor Doom (High 6-C) without problems, Doom also boasts about how powerful his armour is and who he has "crushed" showing that this was no joke ass armour in the context of the plot, Luke's punch clearly damages the armour as evidenced by Luke's quote, then he simply keeps punching in a single spot until he breaks Doom's armour and forces him to pay him up,"he was doing **** all by his own admission" what are you talking about ? The only statement Luke makes is that his punch damaged the armour and that he has to keep hitting that point he damaged, if anything it supports my case, lol.
Are you serious ? The stress in a solitary spot statement doesn't in any way support what you are implying, what Luke did was essentially the same as continously punching somebody in a single spot until he goes down and Luke would require more than enough AP to affect Doom in the first place LMAO you are miscontrsucting what Doom's saying Impress, come on now get real for a second.
I love the confidence here

Doom LITERALLY says Cage broke a circuit board by applying stress, mechanical failure on Doom's end, and clearly wasn't focused on the fight until way later.

Is it a dumbass nonsense weakness? Yes, but it is word-by-word in your scan.
6) Ok, too bad Iron Clad and the U Foes took down Hulk in Heroes for Hire #1, the same series, with Iron Clad being the one to deal the KO on Hulk even, so he was depicted as a powerful brick in the context of the comic. Venom is irrelevant to this discussion, might as well talk about the time Spiderman KOd Firelord or Eric Masterson, but if you insist Venom's jobbing aura is so strong that he can overpower Colossus (HIgh 6-C), force Juggernaut to flee (At least High 6-C) and take hits from Hulk, by the way the same version of Venom that was giving trouble to Colossus and hurt Hercules got cucked by Luke CAge twice, guess that's one more line of scaling for High 6-C Luke if you want to use Venom as means to downplay. I guess every brick now can't be more than High 8-C+ right ?
I mean, I can just get the page deleted right now, idrm
7) Orka is also a Thor, Hulk and She Hulk villain and even when he is completely dry he has a pretty blatant High 6-C dura feat of taking a charged up Mjolnir blast without damage on top of being statedto be physiscally stronger than an hydrated Namor even in his weakest form, so whatever inconsistency Namor might have it doesn't apply to Orka.
...Your statement here actually makes Orka and by extension Luke Cage, 4-B.

Outlier. gg.
Anyway, nice concession on the feat.
...I mean yes, that is the intent.
Are you serious Impress, for one Strange gets defeated pretty easily once Agamotto lands his attacks, Daredevil never takes punches from The Thing all thay happens is that the possesed Thing grabs him by the head and easily restrains Devil while threatening to kill him if Strange doesn't bargain with him, it's very clear Agamotto wasn't putting effort at all and could have killed Matt right threre. Captain America doesn't do anything relevant, he gets hit by a very casual backhand from Agamotto in Thor's body and is completely messed up, mind you this is still a very suppressed morals on Agamotto. The THing doesn't get knocked down, he gets one shot and he only appears at the very end of the fight after a while, he is nowhere to be seen, Vision got dropped to the floor yes, but I wasn't trying to scale Luke to Vision who is unknown here in the wiki (though he was dazed and stunned by the blow).

TL;DR all of what you just said is just plain wrong and an attempt to lowball.
"Thing gets oneshot"

Literally present me a scan of Thing KO'd completely on the ground, "end of the fight" IS THE NEXT PAGE.

Also just... No, he isn't trying to bargain with Strange there, invalid assertion, and Captain America still survives hits from Thor who was TRYING to kill him, and you just straight up ignore the Doctor Strange thing since you know you can't argue against it.
Nice shot gunning anyway: for one I want you to show me where the demon verbatim states The Thing would a "Far Better" host or when he references any "strength advantage", because all he talks about is Ben Grimm being very phsically resilient, resilience doesn't correlate to AP scaling at all
It correlates to Durability scaling, which since Thing isn't a stonewall, correlates to AP scaling.

Read.
Grimm because The Thing's headgear would allow him to control Grimm without the chance of him fighting back, which Luke was doing, nothing about the whole situation implies The Thing being a better host due to physical strength and it's very clear the Demon preferred Thing because Cage was fighting back the possession while Thing would have no chance to resist it.
Actual context voiding. Amazing.
PS: Man Mountain gets crushed by Cage and dominated in a pure physical fight he himself mentions it in the comic where you take your scans fromthe only reason he managed to take out Cage was because he used Cage's weakness of electricity and he still broke his hand in the process when punching Luke, later Cage straight up dismantles Marko, it's hardly antifeat.
Cage's "weakness to electricty" doesn't make his tiers drop in tens, and Marko still VERY BLATANTLY knocked out Cage and still tanks hits regularly from him. Nonsense point.
The Low 7-C stuff comes from the same arc where Cage KOs She HUlk and draws blood from her which is High 6-C, you are using the AoE fallacy to claim the blast was only Low 7-C when we know DC and AP are much different.
Please provide me issue and scan of Cage KOing She-Hulk, also how the absolute **** am I arguing AoE fallacy? It's his durability.
Feel free to delete them, I made it when I first joined the wiki and never claimed my early wiki work is good :v

And in regards to "make no actual effort to fix them", I feel me unfucking the psionics standards (affecting Marvel telepaths) is a higher priority than me unfucking U-Foes, and all that takes far less priority to unfucking my life.

Like, it's not a tough concept, if I made a subpar profile and you find it, you can delete it.

Last edited:
So you admittedly do a poor job and you don't care about it man, this is such a good spotlight for this wiki.
Why, yes, cause I don't get paid for it and neither does anyone else. It's a hobby, not work.

Anyway, back to topic at hand, do you have any more feats - backed by context?

Anyways this thread is kinda spiraling, so I suggest everyone try improving their tone, myself included, action will be taken from this point on :v

And as a reminder I'm busy nowadays, so will take time to respond.

Impress makes sense to me above. Should we close this thread, or should I call for more knowledgeable members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back