• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this Low 1-C?

Rakih_Elyan

He/Him
Just need to ask you guys if these are qualified for Low 1-C.
Below are the rambling of scientist that you can gather before fighting against the final demon.

"Your quest is to destroy the pillars of creation with a Red Morningstar. This is what Greek Gods have built up over the millenia, and it really is the greatest goal of all. Up on the pantheon you can still see them stand. Its other ability and the way§r its capable of such destruction is to stop the suns rays during the day (called an \"enid\" in ancient Greece). You can have up to three of these at the same time (hence \"daylight\") or you can shoot an object and throw it towards the sun. The red sun rises from the earth when it comes across the Moon before it blows up into the stars (a sign of a great Sun), so to speak. If youre a scientist, its probably a no-brainer to use a red moon to see its effect immediately.
You can get some good information about this in a few different papers of mine. But what if all the red suns of creation are created from a yellow sky? Thats what I will talk about next, so lets get started first: A red moon creates a lot of energy, but most of it is simply light energy. For example, you will see the sun rise from the earth before it breaks up into stars to get our attention here. It seems to me that if you are in the early evening sun, that is what you will see. However, when it was just the usual nighttime sunrise, it would appear with only the red or white moon shining on it.
Now, all we have to do is to imagine everything is going to be bright no matter what we were doing. Lets see how simple it is. Lets create an object with 0 light-years and 0 red/white lights. Then, imagine we were doing something involving no material. At a certain point of time, that object will start spinning up and around. Since everything is done in a specific time frame, where is the source of energy in the object? The answer here will certainly come from a certain type of physical description of physics, but a \"physical description\" will make it easy to see. In general, the red sun and the blue moon are more active than the white moon and are closer to the sun. Both seem to be more active. Lets assume an object where some hot air and a cold atmosphere are present.
When you look for a planet in the region of Enceladus, you look for a body with a very small surface. If you find a small planet in orbit of the sun, this will cause your planet to orbit around the large surface so it will probably be a very big body with very hot, dense dust. However, if the planet lies in any lower mass than the surface, a faint reddish glow will appear.
This reddish glow is a reflection of the planet and an echo of the red sun. Notice that if you look at the surface of a red sun, it is really an echo of the red sun. You can find in Enceladus a body with a very small surface, and this planet will be as big and bright in the bright sunlight as it is in the red sun. Assuming this p§4l§ranet can be interpreted as the \"red moon\", we already have a hint on what it means to \"call for the help of the red moon\" to cause ultimate destruction. Secondly, lets focus on the exact execution of the destruction of the pillars of creation.
In his book, \"The Creation of Heaven\", Albert Einstein says that the entire earth appears to be a fire that burns slowly to death. However, his book explicitly shows that this fire is not, in fact, the \"burning of entire heavens\". Although the concept of fire has been proposed at least once before, the existence of the flame is the only explanation for the mysterious fire.
As Einstein says, the idea of having a flame burning on top of a pillar does not seem to apply to the entire world (just how close it should be to an actual burning pillar would be difficult to explain). After all, all the sun, moon, planets, and even sunspots in the solar system have their \"burning cores\" on either side of the pillars or the pillars are the only visible forms of the burning flame as they are just visible. While Einstein clearly acknowledges this, the explanation he gives is a complete lie. In fact, he says that light shines at an angle of one-half of a degree to one-to-two thirds of a degree, and that such light is simply an idea invented to justify the existence of the golden flames at the very top of the pillars.
The light of a single-colored flame could not have created the idea. And then Einstein began to say that the whole idea of the Great Fire Theory and the golden flame at the level of the pillars as an idea, no matter his technical difficulty, may well be an idea invented by two different philosophers, namely the German Schriller and von Humboldt. While all these ideas are merely speculation and conjecture, each of them is true in its own way. And what has come into those two ideas is simply their own reflections on one another. What these two ideas say about the structure of the universe gives more significance than any other possibility that may be explained in the next section. But what if there is more to be said? There is. For, the very first impression that you give to your child as an object of interest is that it is a \"great fire fire\", a great flame that has a very bright and strong flame, and \"not in a good way\".
The Essence of Breaking. We could have all discovered by accident, even as a little child, and thats exactly what Einstein did. Through sheer luck or knowledge, we may never know, but this is the way he managed to gather the energy required to destroy reality itself and break the pillars of creation.
\"But we still live in this reality, right?\", you may ask. Wrong! Einstein recreated this dimension by splitting and copying one thats only about 4-5 quadrillion strings, or approximately 10^-18 cm away in one of the unreachable directions of the four-spatial dimensional scope were living in. Turns out the pillars contained enough energy to create infinitely many realities, only one of which was necessary to hold up. This whole occurrence is described fully in the Book of Chaos, a not-so-well-received scientific paper about the truth of this world. Unfortunately scientists in our age are too preoccupied to see the real truth. But now you know too."
-Divine Journey 2 Chapter 29 "Tear down the pillar of creation" quest.-
It is enough for Low 1-C?
"The Book of Chaos is correct, but doesnt explain what happened in its entirety. The truth is, one book was lost during the transfer of realities. It is now dubbed The Ancient Book of Chaos, and it only lives in our memories. It contained information on how to rebuild our reality, or even... shape it in a way thats... advantageous for some.
It is interesting to observe the ways that the apparent real world, as it has been called over the zillenias gets in the way of what could be called a real world. The concept could be very simple. Its what happened in the past and what happened in the future: all that is left is a constant pressure and need for change.I believe these are now well known principles of reality to some extent. Now I may have missed some of the interesting details that you may have missed. For instance, while I believe that The Ancient Book of Chaos wasnt lost, and that it remains buried somewhere in Germany... Einstein wouldnt be called Einstein if he didnt think about the consequences of messing with the fabric of reality itself. He must have saved the real truth somewhere! I believe the reason the world has changed so drastically during and after Einsteins death is because of this reality reshaping. Einstein boosted the capabilities of our reality by at least 4200%, and made scientific and technological progress multiple factors faster.
Just look around! Dont you see how much the world has accelerated since? Its not hard to see. Though it could be explained by considering other factors, some truths and some assumptions of our reality. But the whole picture is much larger! What if these factors are the same? What if it is the same for all dimensions and time, and that dimension is Earth? It is very possible, and possible, that the physical dimension of our reality is different from that of Earth, and that Earth does not change to a greater or lesser degree.
Thats a point that every person agrees with. Earth does not change to an extent to a greater or lesser degree because it is an extremely small world! Just look how much space there is with Earth. We are so small we make other things tiny! Why, what happens if they are just smaller compared to Earth? Earth and Earth change simultaneously, and as their size increases, so does their size and its strength. That is, Earth is denser, thinner, and stronger with every passing day. Imagine a more stable Earth, and we could live very long, simply because the Earth has never changed in its size. But a less stable Earth, which is a smaller, weaker, and more brittle planet, would experience a smaller amount of change from its bigger size. As a result, we would become less stable, more dense, less strong, and with each passing day more unstable. A more stable Earth would therefore have a greater chance of changing because of more changes in density and strength, and less chance to be stable if we moved one inch or less from its smaller size. In other words, a more stable Earth would have a much bigger edge on its larger world than its larger as a whole, thus giving it an edge its very, very hard to break. To this end, a more stable Earth would also have greater latitude, more space, more energy, and much more surface area. A more stable (but smaller, more temperate) Earth, in which there could be a greater chance of life outside the Solar System than there is on Earth, would create more problems than its more stable Earth.
If we think about the effects of changing temperatures for the last 300 million years, how many of those that have existed on, say, Earth during that time were large landforms, whats the difference between 1.3 times the landmass that we have today instead of a few years later and 50 times the amount? §4I§rt depends upon whether theyre all large, even if you assume the rate is very similar.\" The scientists, with the support of the U.S. Geological Survey, also found that global temperatures during that time were \"significantly warmer\" than at any other time during the past 100 million years, including the past 60 years. \"The changes we saw in the past few thousand years are consistent with climate variability, if something comes up, a global warming of 100 degrees C or more is occurring,\" said study coauthor Stephen Knapton. \"Its not a coincidence, this is consistent with a number of other studies in other parts of the world that have found that climate change impacts are happening almost everywhere in North America.\"
This is just an example of not looking at the whole picture. If all scientists worked together, maybe theyd be able to figure it all out! But humanity still has a language barrier, a quarter of us still dont have sufficient food or drinking water, racial issues still stand, so we cant easily move forward. Im afraid I wont get to see the light of day before the true truth gets discovered... Im leaving this message here so you can share it with others. That is, if you trust me. I have provided a lot of evidence, and you can go out to Germany and hunt for The Ancient Book of Chaos yourself. I believe it should be hidden in north-western Ulm, but thats just a hunch, I have no evidence of that. Anyway, this metaphoxyl is making me dizzy, I think I need some sleep... I hope I have convinced you though. When has old Blitterscrow ever lied to you?! There is no way I could be wrong. There is no way. Im not wrong. I couldnt be wrong. I- I- ..."
-Divine Journey 2, Chapter 29, " Remade in our image" quest-
What about this? Can this reach tier Low 1-C already?
"Used to \"reshape reality\" by remaking the pillars of creation in our image."
-Devil Advocate item description-
Is this enough for subjective realities?

Back