• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why doesn't the ETSB scale to Kaguya's normal stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'd be more excited for Kaguya v. Cell.

Ohhh spicy.

But get this. Naruto vs. Superman! Lol

The same is done, as Kaguya uses the chakra of everyone trapped inside Mugen Tsukuyomi for this.
But in the past Kaguya have all chakra alone. She lost a part of the chakra when she gave birth to children, but initially the ALL chakra of the world of Naruto (excluding the Ōtsutsuki clan for obvious reasons) belonged to her alone.

Maybe we should have a key for prime kaguya? But seems pointless since she regained most of her chakra by the end of the fight

Lop222 said:
Slacjow said:
You are looking at the verse through the prism of VSB.
If its stated he can fight Momo,then he can.These kind of things happen,fiction doesn't care about your science,scaling and logic.
How dude? Theres more in the novel than that.
The novel cleary stated that the rasengan that killed Momoshiki was not narutos rasengan but borutos rasengan.

it cleary says it was not narutos rasegan but some power and mostly borutos rasengan.

and you cannot ignore this just because you dislike it.
Rasengan3334
You're literally ignoring the entire context of that statement....

How dude? Theres more in the novel than that.
The novel cleary stated that the rasengan that killed Momoshiki was not narutos rasengan but borutos rasengan.

it cleary says it was not narutos rasegan but some power and mostly borutos rasengan.

and you cannot ignore this just because you dislike it.
Rasengan3334
You're literally ignoring the entire context of that statement....

5-C Boruto? Or outlier? Or shouldn't matter cuz he used Naruto's Chakra?

howcome the orb expanding and getting bigger is relevant here? cell had to charge his solar kamehameha he didnt just instantly fire it out

Dangai Ichigo said:
Maybe because she had to literally stop doing whatever she was doing and begin to charge the ETSB like a Spirit Bomb ?
The spirit bomb is not considered different from Goku's normal stats, even though it's a "special charged" attack. Besides comparing Goku to Kaguya doesn't even make sense lol there's like no similarities at all.

Cell stopped what he was doing when be charged the kamehama, and the spirit bomb is different from the orb she can do that with her own chakra

Kidkinsey said:
Cell stopped what he was doing when be charged the kamehama, and the spirit bomb is different from the orb she can do that with her own chakra
Agreed. Hell even the CT is a similar attack that requires them to stop what they're doing, charge up, release a black gravity orb, and watch the magic happen from afar. Yet it's scaled to their normal stats because it's performed using their own power and using their own chakra reserves.

Then I guess we have a problem...Wait, isn't Kaguya stated to be constantly getting stronger throughout the fight ? Especially when she uses ETSB ?

Dangai Ichigo said:
Then I guess we have a problem...Wait, isn't Kaguya stated to be constantly getting stronger throughout the fight ? Especially when she uses ETSB ?
Because she was constantly absorbing chakra from the CT, but as many have said it's not at all a significant amp simply because the entire shinobi alliance isn't even as strong as Naruto. But she was absorbing from the whole population so who knows how much that's worth.

Regardless, all of that Chakra was originally hers to begin with. Before Hagoromo spread it and created the Biju and whatnot.

I thought Kamui Shuriken cut something and then it teleported out...I mean that's literally what happens, like he sliced her tails or arms or whatever and then they got warped into Kamui

Kakashi is high 6-A, she's at least 5-C if not 4-C.... so obviously the only way he can hurt her is through dura neg. Or else Kakashi needs a massive upgrade lol. And in case he does get upgraded, her getting hurt by a comparable character does not negate her feats at all imo.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Kakashi is high 6-A, she's at least 5-C if not 4-C.... so obviously the only way he can hurt her is through dura neg. Or else Kakashi needs a massive upgrade lol. And in case he does get upgraded, her getting hurt by a comparable character does not negate her feats at all imo.
I wasn't negating her feats at all actually, also why would Kakashi be only High 6-A if his only feats with Dual Mangekyos and Sage Chakra...Are against Kaguya She's even stronger than both Naruto and Sasuke once she stabilizes

Actually I agree. Sorry I misunderstood. But yeah scaling her to EMS Madara makes 0 sense. But he maybe upgraded in the upcoming AP revisions. His speed was also upgraded.

So how strong are Naruto Uzumaki (Part II), Sasuke Uchiha (Part II) and Sakura Haruno, who sealed Kaguya Ōtsutsuki?

Or, is the Kaguya lady only able to reach this AP with this move and only this move yields this amount of energy and could not be translated into any other attack?

Like Donald Trump can be City Level with a nuclear bomb but is a regular human otherwise (who is the United States President)?

If she's scaled to her feat Naruto, Sasuke, and possibly Kakashi will scale to her (Definitely not Sakura lol)

Jasonsith said:
So how strong are Naruto Uzumaki (Part II), Sasuke Uchiha (Part II) and Sakura Haruno, who sealed Kaguya Ōtsutsuki?

Or, is the Kaguya lady only able to reach this AP with this move and only this move yields this amount of energy and could not be translated into any other attack?

Like Donald Trump can be City Level with a nuclear bomb but is a regular human otherwise (who is the United States President)?
The comparison doesn't fit since Donald Trump doesn't contain the energy of a nuclear bomb inside his body.

She created that move using her own chakra, same as a rasengan or a kamehameha, yet we scale those moves to the characters who performed them without any issues. It really seems like Kaguya is one of the only characters this weird scaling method applies to. It's nonsense

UchihaSlayer96 said:
She created that move using her own chakra, same as a rasengan or a kamehameha, yet we scale those moves to the characters who performed them without any issues. It really seems like Kaguya is one of the only characters this weird scaling method applies to. It's nonsense
Then why is MCU Thanos not 5-A for being able to hold an Infinity Stone and every MCU god tier character upscaled?

And ya the Power Stone is 5-A

Cause the stones are a separate thing from him? They're equipment not his power...Anyone can take it and later die from even holding it

That's like saying Goku's Kamehameha or Naruto's Rasenshuriken should be scaled separately lol. It's an attack created using her chakra, just like every other Jutsu, why should this be treated any different?

CaptainSparkz said:
I think it's because people think she was using the Shinobi Alliance's Chakra. For the attack
Which:

A) isn't even 1% of her power at the time since even Naruto with just half of the Nine-Tails can amp the entire alliance by over 3 Times(since he amped kakashi by 3 times and Kakashi is Kage level).

B) All that Chakra was originally hers to begin with, she was simply taking it all back.

Which:

A) isn't even 1% of her power at the time since even Naruto with just half of the Nine-Tails can amp the entire alliance by over 3 Times(since he amped kakashi by 3 times and Kakashi is Kage level).

B) All that Chakra was originally hers to begin with, she was simply taking it all back.

Exactly, so i don't understand why it's a separate tier for her. Especially since I'm somewhat under the impression that she's either a little weaker than she was when she fought Hagaromo and Hamura or slightly stronger, but I'm not sure yet.

@XSOULOFCINDERX; She was probably stronger against Hagoromo because she had extra chakra equivalent to at least Half of Kurama (Due to Naruto possessing it at the time of course). So prime Kaguya is definitely even more powerful than she was post revival.

Plus the fact that it took Hagoromo and Hamura's combined effort to fight and seal her. Hagoromo by himself is probably as strong as Naruto and Sasuke combined honestly.

Especially when Kaguya is Scared shitless by Kinshiki and Momoshiki, meanwhile Adult Naruto and Sasuke at full power are capable of One-Shotting Fused Momoshiki's Strongest Attack.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Especially when Kaguya is Scared shitless by Kinshiki and Momoshiki, meanwhile Adult Naruto and Sasuke at full power are capable of One-Shotting Fused Momoshiki's Strongest Attack.
True, but don't forget that As adults they've grown a lot more powerful. It's been over 15 years after all.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
That's what I'm saying, Adult Naruto and Sasuke would shit on EoS Naruto and Sasuke.
Yep absolutely. The one who developed the most seems to be Sasuke, at least in terms of skill and abilities. Naruto got absurdly more powerful tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back