• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why doesn't the ETSB scale to Kaguya's normal stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UchihaSlayer96 said:
But Infinity+Trash would detract from infinity, thus Jiren stomps.
Yeah, Naruto and Sasuke's presence would detract from it, but Sakura makes up for that, and since she's a woman you can't beat her without being sexist.

So Jiren gets clapped.

Yeah, Naruto and Sasuke's presence would detract from it, but Sakura makes up for that, and since she's a woman you can't beat her without being sexist.

So Jiren gets clapped.

Shit I think you got me there.....

OR DID YOU! JIREN IS AN ADVOCATE OF GENDER EQUALITY AND THAT ALREADY MULTIPLIES HIS INFINITE POWER LEVEL BY ANOTHER ORDER OF INFINITY

Wrath Of Itachi said:
How is it wrong?
The calc use the fact that the ETSB make the sun explode (so use the GBE of the star) and this explosion cover the distance from the sun to the Planet instead of an explosion that destroy the sun and the planet

in the latter you can't use the GBE of the sun since you don't make him exploding, it's the ETSB that explode and cover the distance, not the sun explosion.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So what results would a revised version give?
Eh, i don't know and really don't mind but probably High 4-C by default

EDIT: actually, i'am not sure if what i've said above about the calc is true, so don't take my comment as true.

It also has to do with the mistranslation and confusion with the wording. Here is the concrete quote. "This world, and those who dwelled uppon it, had been effortlessly destroyed"

DTG499 said:
It also has to do with the mistranslation and confusion with the wording. Here is the concrete quote. "This world, and those who dwelled uppon it, had been effortlessly destroyed"
They're talking about Kaguya's ETSB

The 4-C and 4-B aren't going to happen. They are to lose in the wording. This is the quote that can get the most traction, "For no other reason than to harvest it, this world, AND those who dwell upon it had been effortlessly destroyed"

DTG499 said:
The 4-C and 4-B aren't going to happen. They are to lose in the wording. This is the quote that can get the most traction, "For no other reason than to harvest it, this world, AND those who dwell upon it had been effortlessly destroyed"
B-But.... high 4-C ETSB is already accepted....

But not to the rest of her stats and that's the whole point. He destroyed a planet within his ETSB, it could apply to the rest of his stats because it's not to far off from the one low 5-B feat already accepted.

M3X said:
Well what you are saying wouldn't change the calc so whatever
I'm not talking about the already rejected calcs. I'm taking about then ones that actually have a chance of getting accepted.

I'm taking about a feat that can applied to the rest of her stats. As it stands now it's a non combat applicable High 4-C.

DTG499 said:
I'm taking about a feat that can applied to the rest of her stats. As it stands now it's a non combat applicable High 4-C.
Oh ok. In that case Planet level is a reasonable low ball

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
The 5-B thing which I assume is from Momoshiki is nonsense, he's literally standing on said planet in the anime... This is High 6-A at best for surface wipe.
I thought those were separate feats.

I really hope Boruto introduces some concrete feats in the future lol....

If Naruto becomes 4-B we can unironically have Goku vs Naruto lmao

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I really hope Boruto introduces some concrete feats in the future lol....

If Naruto becomes 4-B we can unironically have Goku vs Naruto lmao
Personally, I'd be more excited for Kaguya v. Cell.

Well ... There are a few reasons that I know of:

• This AP is exclusive to ESTO.
The same is done, as Kaguya uses the chakra of everyone trapped inside Mugen Tsukuyomi for this.

• It's Preparation.
Kaguya can only do this within his Main Dimension and it still takes a little time.

• The method of destruction is Unknow.
As much as we can, based on the manga and databook, say that the ESTB would explode, the method can still be questioned and argued.
Although I believe that this method is disposable.

Perhaps and at most, we could argue about Kaguya being 4-C, before its chakra was distributed to the World, or basically, when it held practically the entire chakra for itself. But it still sounds doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back