• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why doesn't the ETSB scale to Kaguya's normal stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MostPowerfull;

Actually he did. Naruto's best feature has always been the absurd amount of chakra he had plus the amount of chakra provided to him by the nine-tails. The easiest way to observe the effect of this is that he can make more clones than ANYONE else in the series even as a child. So that's one of his techniques already greatly enhanced by the amount of chakra he has. Another is his Rasengan variants and his Biju dama. They're stronger than the rest of the Biju simply because he has way more chakra than them. And we've seen that obtaining more chakra from the Kyubi enhances his physical stats and his Jutsu greatly. This stuff is consistent.

And actually you do kind of need to prove that she does need the shinobi alliance chakra as there's no evidence for it other than Zetsu statements which was already debunked by other people.

MostPowerfull said:
@Uchiha

Chakra control its what hold your AP. Not only quantity of chakra. Naruto not got stronger only because he had more chakra.

And I dont need to prove she's need. If wont be necessary, npt will be stated. i dont have to prove the negative, your have to prove doesnt need, when is stated and showed she need and used. And saying that is insignificant, Madara's laugh.
People wanted to know what indicated that she straight up needed the extra chakra for the ETSB and didn't simply use it due to having begun to run low on chakra reserves. Even if it is obvious to you, it's obvious that there are multiple people who don't find it obvious including me. Therefore, you should really explain it.

@Uchiha

Nope. This is chakra control, Naruto can't even make a simple Bunshin, before know about the Nidaime scroll.

Rasengan is eben more prove. Nature of chakra and mixxing then, can make new effects and increase the power. Obviously, quantity help, but not only this.

More chakra only give a better stamina,this is the why Naruto can make a lot of clones.

@Nehz;

As far as I can tell it's an assumption on their part that she needs their chakra to perform the technique normally. She WAS low on chakra from dimension hopping and again their chakra belonged to her to begin with, as she originally had the full Shinju within her.

MostPowerfull said:
@Uchiha

Nope. This is chakra control, Naruto can't even make a simple Bunshin, before know about the Nidaime scroll.

Rasengan is eben more prove. Nature of chakra and mixxing then, can make new effects and increase the power. Obviously, quantity help, but not only this.

More chakra only give a better stamina,this is the why Naruto can make a lot of clones.
The concept of chakra control itself proves that she scales to her Jutsu....

@MostPowerfull

Then again, if the ETSB depends on Chakra control, how's absorbing other people's chakra going to help making the ETSB?

@Nehz

Because she used, got stronger and faster, and because the description of the techinique. If not be necessary, this information is meaningless.

MostPowerfull said:
@Nehz

Because she used, got stronger and faster, and because the description of the techinique. If not be necessary, this information is meaningless.
Seems fair enough, but this does make me question how the additional chakra made such an immense difference. It shouldn't have been a significant amount to her.

So ETSB needs quantity, therefore she absorbs Chakra from a bunch of fodders who wouldn't even add 1% to her reserves.

Bruh...

Maybe those fodder are to be used as reserve energy? You know, cause she's gonna end everything and will then need to move out ?

She doesn't just use the chakra from the Shinobi Alliance; she uses chakra from every person and possibly every animal on the planet.

@MostPowerfull;

You're correct in what you're saying on paper, but in regards to the ETSB it's somewhat contradictory.

How can chakra amount be relevant and irrelevant at the same time? How can chakra control be considered for some cases but not for others.

Again I do not care about Kaguya being tier 4. What I just don't understand STILL is her not scaling to her attack even if all the evidence and lore points to the contrary.

Damage3245 said:
She doesn't just use the chakra from the Shinobi Alliance; she uses chakra from every person and possibly every animal on the planet.
Which isn't saying much considering most of those people and animals are tier 10 through tier 9 at best. While most Shinobi are tier 7 at most.

Damage3245 said:
So now that jumps from less than 1% to 5% at most.

Where does the 5% come from? Are you guessing?

Where does the 5% come from? Are you guessing?

It actually should be much less considered most of these people are tier 7 at best. They're certainly not strong enough to perform a tier 4 feat.

Bruh thats not proving a negative if anything its proving a positive you're honestly trying to gets us to prove she DOESN'T need their chakra thats proving a negative smh

from tier 7 to tier 4...we are difference maybe in milions or bilions....are you sure that kaguya is tier 4? however .... it's your choice ... jigen must have the same tier...but i think 5C is more correct

Just guessing.

I mean the chakra from the Shinobi Alliance isn't even worth 1%, and most people in the Naruto world (normal citizens) probably has zero or very little Chakra even compared to genins, with most animals being the same.

Onnipotenteee said:
from tier 7 to tier 4...we are difference maybe in milions or bilions....are you sure that kaguya is tier 4? however .... it's your choice ... jigen must have the same tier...but i think 5C is more correct
I'm not trying to argue she's tier 4, but I am trying to argue her ETSB scales to her one way or another. But yes Jigen will scale anyway regardless of the outcome of this thread

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Onnipotenteee said:
I'm not trying to argue she's tier 4, but I am trying to argue her ETSB scales to her one way or another. But yes Jigen will scale anyway regardless of the outcome of this thread
hmm ok very well....

Manga;Extract chakra from the shinobi trapped in the god tree

Databook; Taking in the chakra of the shinobi that were captured in the Shinju, a maximized "Truth-Seeking Ball". It's the same as the black orbs on Naruto's back after he used the Six Paths Sage Mode, however, their size is not comparable. Taking in all chakra natures and yin and yang at once, it hides within the power to let the world come to naught....!!

Link to Databook Translation

Even if she took chakra from every human on the planet, you guys do realise that the amount of chakra that normal human has is practicaly nonexistent lol. Academy students have more chakra than regular people.

Metalija said:
Even if she took chakra from every human on the planet, you guys do realise that the amount of chakra that normal human has is practicaly nonexistent lol. Academy students have more chakra than regular people.
^This. But again even if you wank every human to Jonin level it still won't matter.

Hell, if you simultaneously downplay the ETSB to planet level it also wouldn't be relevant lol

Why is this thread still open?? It's been derailed more than once literally. Rejected as well and it's close to the comment limit

No information that's new is being brought up.

Close this thread man.

No new information is arising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back