• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why doesn't the ETSB scale to Kaguya's normal stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they consider it an outlier on this wiki. Which is weird cuz it only scales to the god tiers but whatever lol.

I think they should scale too btw. But it's a very contentious topic on the wiki for some reason. But there is hope. FTL Naruto was a huge taboo for the longest time too, and it was recently accepted so who knows

this was already debated. its an attack that she herself special can do which doesnt scale to herself

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I think the main reason is that it's considered an outlier.
I'm not really trying to argue here, but if that's the only reason then it seems kind of weak tbh. Especially because such a rating would only scale to the God tiers, who are astronomically more powerful than anyone else. Or is it an outlier because most of the feats fall under the moon-planet lvl ranges? In which case I'd point to Dragon ball probably, Goku didn't destroy any Universes, But was going to do it once and never again, and it was enough to upgrade the entire verse(not that I'm against it).

Anyway that's my rant lol. Not expecting anything to change really.

Besides now that I think about it. The ETSB's AP was accepted at high 4C, so it's only a matter of it scaling to her stats similar to... say Naruto super Biju Rasenshuriken or Sasuke's Indras arrow, or even the CT. Doesn't seem that crazy to me.

Though to be fair, Star level Naruto does sound weird lol, so I get why it's so hard to accept. But it's THERE you know.

Besides Kaguya and Momo were heavily implied to have created their solar system sized dimensions. I guess I'm hoping for Boruto to stop implying shit and just give concrete statements or feats lol

People use an argument that ETSB doesn't scale to Kaguya becouse she "needed" to absorb the chakra from shinobi alliance to use ETSB. The problem with that is that shinobi alliance isn't even a fraction of Kaguyas chakra. Naruto with half of Kurama was able to massively power up 20000 shinobi and he still had a ton of chakra left. So Kaguya should scale. Even if you say that her normal attacks are 1000 times weaker she would still be star level lol.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Besides Kaguya and Momo were heavily implied to have created their solar system sized dimensions. I guess I'm hoping for Boruto to stop implying shit and just give concrete statements or feats lol
The LN says that momo created his dimension with a sun.

Yeah create the argument for the ETSB scale to her normal status and get both rejected because of outlier. Good job

Same novel that says Rock Lee can fight Momo?
Rock Lee454

Metalija said:
People use an argument that ETSB doesn't scale to Kaguya becouse she "needed" to absorb the chakra from shinobi alliance to use ETSB. The problem with that is that shinobi alliance isn't even a fraction of Kaguyas chakra. Naruto with half of Kurama was able to massively power up 20000 shinobi and he still had a ton of chakra left. So Kaguya should scale. Even if you say that her normal attacks are 1000 times weaker she would still be star level lol.
Agree.

That sounds pretty blatant if you ask me...

Rock Lee can fight Momo,what is the problem with this?Momoshiki doesn't have extraordinary physical strength like Kinshiki,and Rock Lee is 3rd strongest man on the planet physically,below Naruto and Sasuke.

He might even be stronger than both of them in Base.

I think it has to do with the fact that there are more cases of her being subject to 5-C level attacks and thus would out weigh her one star level feat

You are looking at the verse through the prism of VSB.

If its stated he can fight Momo,then he can.These kind of things happen,fiction doesn't care about your science,scaling and logic.

Slacjow said:
If its stated he can fight Momo,then he can.These kind of things happen,fiction doesn't care about your science,scaling and logic.
How dude? Theres more in the novel than that.

The novel cleary stated that the rasengan that killed Momoshiki was not narutos rasengan but borutos rasengan.

it cleary says it was not narutos rasegan but some power and mostly borutos rasengan.

and you cannot ignore this just because you dislike it.
Rasengan3334

I don't think the profiles should be taken as gospel or as evidence to contradict the actual series. I mean they're literally going through another revision right now lol. So clearly there's always room improvement and change if it's needed. And again FTL Naruto seemed impossible not too long ago, but look at us now.

If we don't use science, scaling and logic these arguments would end up coming down to "My character would beat yours because I like him more"

I am not the one who ignores something,you are the one who disregards official statements because you think they are either inconsistent or outliers.

Yeah,this was Boruto's Rasengan,powered by Naruto,it is even stated in the scan.It said "Naruto lent him some power",and "the rasengan had been using Boruto's technique" referring to its flying and vanishing properties.

Its not stated that Boruto single handedly created a rasengan that one shot Momoshiki.You are making things up or just taking things out of context and interpret it in your own way.

Slacjow said:
Yeah,this was Boruto's Rasengan,powered by Naruto,it is even stated in the scan.It said "Naruto lent him some power",and "the rasengan had been using Boruto's technique" referring to its flying and vanishing properties.
first line cleary said that rasengan was not narutos rasengan

and nowhere does it say the rasesngan had been using Boruto's technique" referring to its flying and vanishing properties. thats your headcanon for defending your argument

also 4-B is against discussion rules

In anime and manga Boruto created the small resengan,and Naruto powered it,the same happened in the novel.

You are disregarding things and again trying to interpret it in your own way.Its stated that Naruto lent him power in the same scan you posted here.

Scaling Boruto from Shippuden doesn't make sense anyway. It's a different series, written by different people, and takes place 15+ years after EoS..... characters in Boruto should have their own scaling DBS style tbh.

first line cleary said that rasengan was not narutos rasengan

and nowhere does it say the rasesngan had been using Boruto's technique" referring to its flying and vanishing properties. thats your headcanon for defending your argument

also 4-B is against discussion rules

FTL naruto and LS light fang were also against the rules for quite a while

Slacjow said:

Hmmm?

But thats from January 31, 2020 . how is that not been debated?

Probably saved for the AP revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back