• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does Morgan Le Fay have a page that's not listed on the mcu page?

I don't know if you know but kevin Fergie has stated several times that the old series are no longer part of the MCU, and besides, the Darkhold proves this, since in the MCU it was always with, agatha and no one else, until she was defeated by the wanda who stayed with him.

I don't know if you know but kevin Fergie has stated several times that the old series are no longer part of the MCU
Do you have a source for this?
and besides, the Darkhold proves this, since in the MCU it was always with, agatha and no one else, until she was defeated by the wanda who stayed with him.
This is headcanon. it was never stated Agatha was the only one with the darkhold. Yeah, she has a copy that she can summon at any time but its never stated she has the only one at least as far as I'm aware of.

Do you have a source for this?

This is headcanon. it was never stated Agatha was the only one with the darkhold. Yeah, she has a copy that she can summon at any time but its never stated she has the only one at least as far as I'm aware of.
just google my friend, if you search you will find several of the interviews

but just in case, here are some

Yeah daredevil and others should have the mcu part removed from their profiles

Yeah daredevil and others should have the mcu part removed from their profiles

If it is all of the above, I think there will be several dowgrades to MCU (I mean Ronan and the strongest of his race have direct scaling from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D if I remember correctly)

If it is all of the above, I think there will be several dowgrades to MCU (I mean Ronan and the strongest of his race have direct scaling from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D if I remember correctly)
Doesn't Captain America also scale from Agents of SHIELD? I think he gets his LS from Deathlok.

Back