• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Do I Have A Bad Feeling About This?

via using the visionary,x-axis,miracle,balance,explode,the yourself,death dealing etc etc

I dont see how abeloth can deal with those powers

Really? I looked at sidious' page but I'm still not sure how she can get through the abilities I mentioned plus almighty

Soul king can just copy his powers and grow stronger from whatever damages he takes and penetrate him no matter his durability(x axis) or bend away his attacks(the wind) he can also use book of the end to insert himself into her past

can you explain how she can easily get past all these sternriter and fullbringer powers the soul king has?

The short answer would be mindhax, Abeloth has among the strongest mindhax in the verse and Soul King has no resistance to it.

X-Axis wouldnt really be an issue as Abeloth would be able to precog it (And yes, her precog works against people who have a resistance to precog) to avoid it or just regenerate from it if it does somehow manage to hit.

The Wind wouldnt really help either as Abeloth is more than capable of just bending space back in turn to prevent the attacks from being redirected, or just bypass the need to land an attack directly using Fold Space.

Book of the Past wouldnt work due to Abeloth's ability to view the past, present, and future at will, she'd know what he's doing and intercept him via Time Drifting. Although trying to mind/memory hax a Force user, especially one as powerful as Abeloth, basically impossible without crazy high numbers to back it up.

Fullbringer powers in general essentially get hard countered by Abeloth's ability to warp reality to the point that she can physically tear it apart with a thought or the fact that everything that is listed as a Fullbringer ability Abeloth can do to the same or better extent (Some of these include Fast-forward, which Abeloth can not only do to herself several times over via multiple speed-amplifying Force Abilities but she has multiple abilities that can physically slow the opponent at the same time, Cloning can be done both of herself and by converting others into clones of herself, Weather Manip/Heat Manip/Etc. can all be done by even basic Force Users through Alter Environment among other abilities that specifically allow for these manipulations, with Abeloth being able to create wide-scale storms and cause natural disasters basically just by existing, and even basic Force users can do healing and forcefield creation. Memory Manip and Mind Manip Abeloth absolutely has vastly more potent abilities with, and she leads with them in character.

As for sternriter powers:

• Deathdealing she resists due to Force Resist, resisting Poison manip and Death manip, and can do something very, very similar to this ability through Art of the Small, and to a lesser extent Sith Poison
  • The Explode: Combustion functions identically to this.
  • The Fear: Force Fear functions identically to this, with powers such as Force Madness and Force Insanity being much, much more potent on top of having a stronger base potency than The Fear due to Abeloth's stronger mind hax.
  • The Heat: Tutaminis nopes this entirely, and Convection and Pyrokinesis work identically to The Heat.
  • The Iron/The Power: There are dozens Force abilities that do the same thing as these to a much better effect.
  • The Jail: Abeloth can perform the gateway closing through sheer Force power and Dark Side Trap and Force Net work the same way as the cages.
  • The Love: Abeloth doesnt even need a projectile to do this to a much, much higher extent.
  • The Question: Battle Meditation, Force Confusion, etc.
  • The Roar: Force Scream
  • The Thunderbolt: Force Lightning and all its applications
  • The Underbelly: Shatterpoint Perception
  • The Wind: Dimension Shift, Fold Space, etc.
  • The Yourself: She does this regularly through her normal shapeshifting.
  • The Zombie: Abeloth doesnt even need an arbitrary blood splatter on her target to be able to take control of them, she can do it with a thought.

That's essentially it. If you wanna mindhax a Star Wars character, you better have even more bonkers feats than them otherwise you won't stack up.

Cant the soul king use invaders must die and put her in a pocket dimension which he has full control of and defeat her there? Also how can she get past his low godly Regenerationn? Plus he can also use the yourself to get all her mindhax powers and stuff

All Abeloth has to do is think and the Soul King would be mind haxxed before he gets a chance to use any of that

Almighty works just as fast as mindhax if not faster, allowing for PSK to go to a future where he is unaffected by the mind hax. He then hits her with every shift imaginable and uses almighty to ensure she cannot avoid anything. She is erased from existence before she even knows what hit her.

Also, even if Abeloth mindhax is somehow faster than almighty or can't be nulled by Almighty which makes no sense. Balance and Miracle will redirect any damage or 'misfortune' done by the mindhax back onto Abeloth but at twice the damage. So Abeloth either dies from Almighty or mindhaxes herself.

so all your betting on is the fact that she can think faster than he can in her head and use her powers before he does if that one little thing wasn't there(her super fast thinking or whatever) then soul king would completely stomp her with his powers(invaders must die,almighty,vanishing point,visionary,the yourself,balance,miracle,jackpot knuckle, and the Antithesis combined would stomp her)

Looks like theres 4 votes for ywach so far

Balance does nothing as Abeloth can just cut off her mind from the force.

Bulking it might work depending on its potency

i see no resistance to powernull on her profile

i vote PSK unless her mind hax is also passive , in wich case i vote inconclusive .

soul king just resurrects after he's killed by her mindhack using "the Almighty" catches her off guard and traps her in his pocket dimension using invaders must die and kills her there,

still no awnser on how she can get past the low godly

Champion234 said:
soul king just resurrects after he's killed by her mindhack using "the Almighty" catches her off guard and traps her in his pocket dimension using invaders must die and kills her there,

still no awnser on how she can get past the low godly
mindhax don't always kill so this argument don't work i think

and win via incapp is also a win condition iirc

Even if Abeloth can see the future thete's nothong se can do to SK changing it. So that shouldn't even be a factor. Then there's a bunch of extreme hax he has like Law and Concept Manipulation.

Champion234 said:
how does her mind hax work? how powerful is it exactly??
A 13 year old Force User is capable of planetary range with zero mastery.

Standard "Mastered" force users are capable of mindhaxing entire planets, including robots and non sentient beings, but standard Jedi and Sith are immune to this.

Sidious is not only capable of mindhaxing beings who can resist this. But can also mindhax the entire Galaxy, filled with over 100 Quadrillion Sentients and Non Sentients, including Jedi which, like I said, resist planetary mindhax

Father, Son and Daughter are strong enough to mindhax beings on the level of Sidious, and the Three fight eachother frequently

Abeloth Mind Breaks Son and Daughter.

Sorry for the long answer :p

but is it passive like nihilus ? ( sorry i don't know star war much , so i don't know if nihilus is a special case or if all force user mindhax work passively)

if it is not then the mind hax won't even be able to unleashed because nulled .

if it's passive , fate hax and miracle might do something about it but that's speculation

While she's massively above people like Nihilus, Vitiate and Sidious who can do it, no it isn't sadly.

Unless he has some resistance negation that isn't listed she resists damn near everything he can throw are her including power null and ee

Her profile is outdated as hell then because on her profile she have not a single resistance that might pose a problem to PSK.

Back