• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why didn't Molecule Man recreate multiverse by himself.

Why did Molecule Man need Franklin Richards and Reed Richards's help to recreate the multiverse, since he is multiversal and franklin is only universal; and does this mean Franklin Richards is more powerful than Owen Reece?

I am completely unsure of this to be honest. I am very familiar with the Ultimate storyline, and they don't directly give an explanation. It could be that way, but like mentioned , not completely sure. Especially consider MM is logically far more experienced and stringer than FR. Like said... Not sure. There is also no evidence FR is this strong. Reed Richards even with Molecule Mans powers, and he had a lot of experience with powers on this scale, still needed FR's help. Does this suggest this ? It needs to be discussed, but like said , I am 50% possibly , 50% not. This needs to be clarified.

I think that the explanation was that the Molecule Man possesses enormously greater power, but that the Future Foundation figured out how the laws of physics and structures of the universes should work, with Franklin putting their plans into practice.

Antvasima.. I remember that very well. Like I said before , I remember the ending to The End quite well. Here's the problem: Why did Molecule Man had to sacrifice himself to do such, when in reality he could've just stayed alive and shared his power with Reed & Franklin, like he did with Doctor Doom & Reed. Why did he essentially have to die to share that power with Reed & Franklin ? Secondly, with all of MM's experience, he should've been much greater experience than Franklin anyway. Plus, either MM could've done what Franklin did, because he has done as such for a long time. MM should be the better warper in every category.

I also have a similar question for Meggan , the Chaos Wave, and the Beyonders, but that is for another time altogether.

I don't think that Molecule Man is always 2-A. He is only Low 2-C to 2-C most of the time.

Unless this was current Molecule Man who has Beyonders-level power.

Marvel is extremely inconsistent in terms of power levels. I am almost certain that plenty of writers simply see the Marvel multiverse as a 2-A assembly of alternative universes, not as a High 1-B infinite-dimensional construct. But since some stories have defined it as such, we have to scale certain characters accordingly.

The molecule man was maddened though. If he couldn't whip himself up a sandwich I doubt he was in any shape tocreate universes, of any scale.

So he looked for others to do so.

Lol don't worry. It was explained that as Richard flung the universes into their own realities, the infinite number of molecule men that merged with him, separated and travelled to their own cosmos, healing him.

Back