• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Big Mom can beat any admiral ( One Piece )

DaMonkeMan

He/Him
I have promised @MonkeyOfLife I'd link him a thread showcasing why I think admirals get clapped by Big Mom, so here it is. This is a copy pasted essay I made on the site Worstgen in this thread: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...onger-than-big-mom.29164/page-11#post-3282799
Without further ado, here is my essay.
"Okay let's get one thing straight: Being stronger than someone does NOT mean you can beat them. Big Mom is far stronger than the admirals and has far better lifting strength, durability, etc. But let's say hypothetically Akainu can melt her with magma,then he can still possibly beat her even if he has far less muscle and durability. But I still don't think he could beat her and neither can any other admiral, here's why.
One: She has advanced haki. This is important as advanced haki users can avoid having to directly touch extremely hot or cold things to damage them, shown by Luffy when he knocked out Kaidou without touching his immensely hot body. So if she takes Akainu seriously, she can easily knock him out without risking being burnt.
Two: She can survive magma. Hear me out, this is a detail many dismiss, but we NEVER saw Mother Carmel's homies again after she died, and nobody ever mentions her homies having lived after her death, thus homies disappear when their owner does. Now, Big Mom and Kaidou fell in magma, and while only Kaidou is shown floating in magma ( which is actually important as well though off topic, as Kaidou seemingly didn't melt in the magma, and it seems his coat was also shown floating in the magma ), Big Mom HAS to still be alive even if unconscious, as Zeus is later shown still alive and well partying with Nami and friends in Wano a few chapters later. This means her and Kaidou can somehow survive being sent flying into magma underground, so I doubt Akainu can burn them significantly.
Three: If she beheads the admiral with her haki infused sword fast enough, they WILL die. This isn't like Kizaru being blown up by a non haki user ( Apoo ). It's like Kuzan almost getting impaled in the stomach by Whitebeard.
Four: Sabo could withstand Fujitora's gravity techniques and even fly through them, now imagine Big Mom, who is much stronger than Sabo, fighting Fujitora. I SERIOUSLY doubt she can't withstand the gravity easily. Plus, Fujitora's ability might be like Law's, where someone using haki, and especially strong haki, can barely be moved by him.
Five: " Big Mom got one shot by Queen, and Queen wasn't even at full power! " First of all, Big Mom could not use haki or her devil fruit and was completely unguarded at that moment, and yet Queen could barely give her enough of a head butt to remove her amnesia. One of the top 4 strongest commanders ( out of the ones with feats ) did nothing more than give Big Mom her memories back from head butting her at full speed while she was unguarded. Now imagine her using haki and her devil fruit to block, there's no way Queen, or even the strongest yonko commanders like King and Marco, could harm her significantly. And yes, while you MAY think admirals are way above commanders for a certain feat, I'll address why that is wrong in my next point:
Six: Aramaki " no diffing " King and Queen would indeed make me think he's comparable to, or equal to, the emperors, but here's the thing:
King had one of his wings cut off and his stomach sliced by Zoro, among many other injuries.
King was in base form, and thus didn't go all out against Aramaki off the bat, especially since he couldn't properly fly.
King also probably didn't have his flame on, and we actually don't have evidence he did, so saying he should have because he would have had to try and guard against an intruder isn't a great argument if you have no proof.
These arguments also mostly apply to Queen as well. Plus Aramaki hit them behind their backs where they couldn't see, and at that moment we did not see any signs of King's flame on his back when he got lifted up by Aramaki. All of these point to him surprising them when they weren't even properly ready to fight.
Seven: Yamato, in base form, slammed Aramaki, and made him sweat and hold his head, implying she actually gave him a headache while he was fully transformed. For reference, Yamato had to go into hybrid form, which is much stronger than base, to slam an emperor and make said emperor bleed with one of her strongest attacks. Now imagine Big Mom, who is stronger than Yamato, fighting Aramaki, not to mention she has quite potent fire and electricity attacks, plus a sword, so she sort of hard counters him.
Eight: She no diffs Kuzan by using Prometheus and Haki. Not even kidding, this sadly is just how it is. "

Addendum to this essay: Obviously Kaidou can also take a fat dump on the admirals as he's said to be equal to her.
And thus, Luffy can, as he mid diffed Kaidou once he awakened ( walked out of the battle with a few bandages and bruises despite being hit by a ton of strong attacks from Kaidou ).

Bro... I do agree she stronger than admirals, all admirals I'm unsure... But why make this thread? It's kinda a waste of time, plus I said, I have said everything I needed to say, so that I don't waste my time and stuff

I need to do things I actually care about... So yee 🤔

Ok, but like... You have been mostly wrong with everything when it comes to one piece when I see you... Try to at least look for more info or something
Hypocrite.
Bro... I do agree she stronger than admirals, all admirals I'm unsure... But why make this thread? It's kinda a waste of time, plus I said, I have said everything I needed to say, so that I don't waste my time and stuff

I need to do things I actually care about... So yee 🤔
This thread was more of to prove why she beats admirals, but you did indeed ask if I thought she could do what old beard did, and I showed you she can do even better than he did..

Ok, but like... You have been mostly wrong with everything when it comes to one piece when I see you... Try to at least look for more info or something
I admit that I have been wrong about most of my previous scaling. However that does not mean I will always be wrong. And it does not mean I'm wrong here.

Summon Magmag!

I think Aokiji, possibly Akainu and Kizaru too, still have chance to beat her due to battle IQ, technique, ability usage, free point, and range

im not an admiral fans, i prefer Yonko above Admiral in term of strength, but still i was trying to be fair.

Last edited:
I think Aokiji, possibly Akainu andp Kizaru too, still have chance to beat her due to battle IQ, technique, ability usage, free point, and range

im not an admiral fans, i prefer Yonko above Admiral in term of strength, but still i was trying to be fair.
That can be true

Summon Magmag!

I think Aokiji, possibly Akainu and Kizaru too, still have chance to beat her due to battle IQ, technique, ability usage, free point, and range

Aokiji- Prometheus
Akainu- Advanced Armament or ACoC to avoid touching him directly ( not like she can be burnt by the magma as I pointed out but still )
Kizaru- dodging his beams and using her homies to help block, and healing her self with her life if she's hit.

Alrighty. I'll gladly concede if it will be shown in the future that Akainu is actually vastly inferior to Yonkos. As it stands, the narrative tells me Akainu is incredibly strong and will likely a very difficult foe for Current Luffy to beat despite his abilities.

Nah it's objective in a way for humans
ONE-PIECE-58-p168.png

ONE-PIECE-2-p161.jpg

Look how much cooler they look

But for real tho I think there's a statement about it somewhere

Alrighty. I'll gladly concede if it will be shown in the future that Akainu is actually vastly inferior to Yonkos. As it stands, the narrative tells me Akainu is incredibly strong and will likely a very difficult foe for Current Luffy to beat despite his abilities.
Dude unless he's grown a lot stronger over the timeskip he's still "Dying Sickbeard" level

I found the proof kinda of ace being hotter than normal flames

As he's stated to be able to increase the temperature of his attacks... So basically the bigger it is, the hotter it is I think

D: Question, Odacchi! Ace ate the Mera Mera no Mi so he can...

• (1) "Can turn his body into flame"?
  • (2) "Can shoot flame from his body", which one is it?
O: The answer is (1). But his secret move "Hiken" (Fire Fist) is a skill where he raises his "firepower" and turns his fist into a huge flame, so it ends up looking more like (2).
Think it was this 🤔

Back