• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are the Medaka box characters at there current ratings?

Huh, I thought all Medaka Box pages were locked.

Replaced Oudo's link, still need Medaka's page unlocked.

As for Kumagawa, we should probably try and find the scan for him erasing his own fatigue since he still has it on his profile. The only time I can recall an instance off the top of my head would be that he wakes up seemingly rested or at least unfatigued after he is killed in his fight with Zenkichi

I've gone back through Misogi's profile history and the stamina statement's been there, unchanged since day one, never with a scan.

I'll keep an eye out while I'm rereading for any stamina feats from Kumagawa, since I don't think we have any to replace the current one with just yet.

I have unlocked the Medaka profile. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thanks. What, if anything, is left to do here?

Antvasima said:
The justifications for 8-B seem bunk at the moment, so re-evaluating feats and finding new feats for the verse would be necessary.

Working links to the feats Spino calced, specifically the hospital feat, would be ideal.

I guess just discuss more calculations once they get done. On a side note, with the way tiers may be shifting, they may not even end up moving out of city block range

Antvasima said:
I've just started rereading Medaka Box (and I think Lapitus is partly through reading too?), I'm gonna be looking over all the justifications/feats/scaling for the profiles to make sure it's correct. These findings don't need to go in this thread, but it seems like a good enough place for them.

Okay. I think that it is good if the statistics are properly reevaluated. This thread should remain open then.

I'm 20 chapters through so far, 142 to go. At this rate it'll be around 4 months before I've finished rereading the manga and collecting all the feats.

I'm only in voulme7 of the manga, but the only character I found to be 8-B other than Medaka is Oudo... After getting s huge amp.

As of right now, most characters should just scale from Unzen's feat.

DMB 1 said:
I'm only in voulme7 of the manga, but the only character I found to be 8-B other than Medaka is Oudo... After getting s huge amp.

As of right now, most characters should just scale from Unzen's feat.
Most characters start being able to scale to that 8-B tier later on in the series, but I do think we should have multiple keys/tiers for various points in the series. I'd kind of be surprised if Medaka was only HS+ in base at EoS. I'd like her keys to be separated more by arc than by her transformations that don't seem to change much.

Good news! I'm a third of the way through rereading the manga, noting down feats along the way!

Bad news, the feats top out at 9-A so far.

Good news! I found the hospital explosion feat that was suggested to replace the current 8-B rating!

Bad news, it's probably only High 8-C and might not scale to anyone.

@Agnaa

Thank you for the help.

@Iapitus

Given that it uses stronger power depending on how great the power difference is, it seems unreliable for the rest of the cast.

I am aware of that. I actually know why it should still be able to be scaled from.

I'll sit down and write it out by the end of the week, but this is finals week, so I won't be writing long posts currently. In fact, Its probably a bad idea to be on here to begin with

Back