• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are the Medaka box characters at there current ratings?

It doesn't seem to be implied for Medaka or the others to have gotten any physically stronger in the Unzen Arc. In fact, it takes place immediately after the end of the "BoS" arc.

True. Although we know from later in the series that Medaka is always improving, whether that be from the plot, those around her, or just from existing. The statement from Shiranui, which is likely a joke anyway, takes place in the second job she takes up

So, should we replace all of the 8-A scaling with "Unknown" instead?

Perhaps, Unknow, At least 8-B would be a good substiture for now. We know they are leagues stronger than the time when the 8-B feat was performed, and we can change it once the Iihiko feat comes around

That is probably fine. Are you interested in handling this?

I have a busy day tmrw, and am going to be getting into bed shortly. However, I should be free this weekend to handle it. I'll also add any matches that they are missing, and add a summery to Munakata's profile which I noticed he is missing

I am not able to update the pages on my own.

If you write a list of their exact titles, I can unlock them for you.

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

ITs also kind of confusing that Medaka base Key is scaled to city block level when the city block level feat was done by War god mode Medaka. I think maybe if her base justification was something like:

Shouldn't be far off from her war god mode strength wise, as she can defeat Kumagawa while under the effects of bookmaker.

or something around that meaning if you can think of better wording

Then change her war god mode justification to simply

Came close to pulling down part of the academy with raw strength alone.

IT would be more clear that the city block feat is the building being pulled apart that is mentioned in her War god mode justification. I think this would help people unfamiliar with the series to find the city block level feat easier, which is important because everyone scales to that feat.

I think that your suggestion makes sense.

I agree as well. By the way, I took the time to revise to Tsurubami page, and go into more detail on his stuff. I still plan to revise the Munakata page as well

Are the rest of you fine with adding that to the page?

Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

While the page is unlocked, can I change the justification of her page to match the suggestion I said earlier?

For her base form Attack potency justification

Shouldn't be far off from her war god mode strength wise, as she can fight on par with Kumagawa while under the effects of bookmaker.

For her War god mode attack potency Justification

Came close to pulling down part of the academy with raw strength alone.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Yee. I was talking about Pre-Unzen Arc Medaka
About Pre-Unzen Medaka's speed, I believe the only feat is disarming a bunch of people, which is already calc'd and on the profile.

Necroing this because the AP ratings on the profiles confused me to high heaven in Ryo vs. Aki.

So

I was told this 8-B feat was destroying/moving a school wing?

That's 9-A/8-C if we're being super generous, at best.

Can someone give me a bunch of scans for the feat so I can calc it? Preferably a bird's eye view of the school, too?

No, the wings of the school contain multiple large buildings
A) Link 'em, because that ain't on the profiles. Also what, the school has hammerspace or something?

B) I'll calc 'em

We can't calc it, because we never get the view of her pulling it. We just see her pulling on the ropes and they state that she is pulling the wings

We can't calc it, because we never get the view of her pulling it. We just see her pulling on the ropes and they state that she is pulling the wings
We can calc it if the school is shown at any point in the series. Get the area of one wing, see what it is made of, get a timeframe, get KE.

Back