• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are the Crystal Gem Rel+ when their feat is 33% the speed of light.

^ in context they are referring to them defeating her (the scene has the Crystal gems attacking her and why would the other Diamonds kill her in the first place)

Also "You did nothing wrong". Why would she say that if an other diamond did it. Wouldn't she had said that another diamond did it if she's trying to cheer him up

Also, this diamond shaped gem in the temple appears multiple times in different bubbles, changing both position and color. That's clearly just a background object that has no relevance in the story.

Ok you what; I don't care enough to argue the speed of fiction characters; if we ever learn how pink was defeated that will be great, but for now all we have are theories that I really don't care enough about (some times Steven Universe is great other times it's god awful like with gemcation which was super annoying to watch). I'll just say the Diamonds are rel+ and we can move on with our lives. (If I sound mad i'm sorry but I have a small headache and I really don't care about this that much, just I remembered scene that hinted to Rose doing it, but I guess Steven Universe is trying to be smart and clever while being the opposite (because lying to the audience and having every character have false information is definitely a great twist))

Back