• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why are BM users only considered Bijuu level in their avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
Just curious. I know the wiki used to consider tham having the same power, and I'm not sure why, considering BM Naruto whacked away bijuudama just with shunshin. Is it to make it more consistent with him fighting Madara and Obito?

He is asking why Naruto is Biju level only with the Kurama Avatar, and not with his KCM2.
A

That's funny because he IS Bijū level in KCM2 lol, and he's 5x Bijū level with the Avatar. It's literally on the profile.

A

That's funny because he IS Bijū level in KCM2 lol, and he's 5x Bijū level with the Avatar. It's literally on the profile.
I see. I guess I probably should've checked that before asking, but I just saw Minato's BM being At least 7-A, and High 6-C to Low 6-B with the avatar, and assumed the same was true for Naruto. In that case my new question is why only Minato? Lack of feats? Because his justification is comparable to BM Naruto...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back